President Obama, While on Hawaii Vacation, Lambastes GOP Who ‘Went Home for the Holid

The man thinks himself above reproach! I bet he is angry at the people due to his poll numbers!

Anyone care what this ugly hater of a man says anymore?

He should take note of his APPROVALS and shut up

Last edited:
So...the prez went to his home state for Xmas....horrors! Do you Obamahaters seriously equate this to a do-nothing Congress which endlessly goes on vaca without doing their expected work?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Do nothing Congress?

as far as I'm concerned, they didn't do ENOUGH to stop this man and his comrades in arms administration

he breaks his own laws, Dictates laws he thinks he should follow, steal a trillion dollars calls it a stimulus and we still have over 7%unemployment, we now have more government WE THE PEOPLE have to pay for with, OscamCare

that's the only way I see they have been worthless....................... to us in this country

Last edited:
So...the prez went to his home state for Xmas....horrors! Do you Obamahaters seriously equate this to a do-nothing Congress which endlessly goes on vaca without doing their expected work?

His home state is Illinois, dunce.

Personally I'd be happy for Obama to spend the next 3 years on vacation.

The President can't sign legislation that hasn't been passed.

That's why he's whining. He didn't get his way and is vacationing on taxpayers dimes while "a mother who needs help feeding her kids while she’s looking for work; to a father who needs help paying the rent while learning the skills to get a new and better job. And denying families that security is just plain cruel...

Sniff sniff

Stephanie...when u call someone a "hater", look to urself first please...The prez has consistently originated and engaged US. policy to bring Human rights to more of its citizens; iincluding the gay community and the disadvantaged....
He's not perfect; but DEFINITELY more of a lover than a hater...

Actually...Obama was BORN IN HAWAII and raised there; which indeed makes it his "home state"....And I would appreciate that you lay off the namecalling for further discussion.

Actually...Obama was BORN IN HAWAII and raised there; which indeed makes it his "home state"....And I would appreciate that you lay off the namecalling for further discussion.

It's irrelevant, dunce. His home state is Illinois. He is an IL resident. His home is literally there.

Stephanie...when u call someone a "hater", look to urself first please...The prez has consistently originated and engaged US. policy to bring Human rights to more of its citizens; iincluding the gay community and the disadvantaged....

Yeah and Santa Claus is a Muslim Buddhist

I expected Obama to put jobs first when he took office. :eusa_whistle: Harry Reid is a real stickler when it comes to his duties :lol:

Obama is hyper hypocritical, and a bald faced lier!

Last edited:
Obama is such an arrogant hypocrite. The mans hubris is going to lead us to destruction if we arent careful.

oh brother, I'm not the President who is suppose to REPRESENT ALL OF US in this country

how about the rest OF US?

he's done nothing but bring us grief, hate and suffering

go sing it to someone else how wonderful he is

Forum List

Back