Scumbag Gavin Newsom Declares War on Thanksgiving.

Well, I wouldn't get my panties in a bunch over this. I did a search and couldn't find a single article that mentioned how, or if, they intended to enforce these guidelines. Probably because they are essentially unenforceable. I did learn what Rob Schneider, Adam Baldwin, Cody Wolfe (who?), Justine Bateman (so she's not dead, just her career is...), Nick Searcy (again... who?), and Adam Carolla think of Newsom and his Thanksgiving guidelines...

I also learned that Jenna Golden (who?) doesn't understand why individual freedom is so important...

Yeah, eleven years gone and I have yet to miss California... fuck Newsom.

Well, I wouldn't get my panties in a bunch over this. I did a search and couldn't find a single article that mentioned how, or if, they intended to enforce these guidelines. Probably because they are essentially unenforceable. I did learn what Rob Schneider, Adam Baldwin, Cody Wolfe (who?), Justine Bateman (so she's not dead, just her career is...), Nick Searcy (again... who?), and Adam Carolla think of Newsom and his Thanksgiving guidelines...

I also learned that Jenna Golden (who?) doesn't understand why individual freedom is so important...

It's political theatre

And you wonder why we can't get back to normal? Well, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Example A. :)
Because people like you refuse to listen, pay attention, and do the minimum amount for long enough to get the virus under control....so on we go.

The "normal" you seek is a Soviet Gulag.

All that is needed for democrats to succeed is for good men to do nothing.

It is the DUTY of every patriot to resist tyranny.

View attachment 407943

Actually, the normal I seek is a world without Trump or the merry band of enablers (such as yourself) that allowed him to shred not only the Constitution, but many of the norms both sides used to adhere to.
You're not "resisting" anything...except common sense and reason. You want to know why states have to resort to decrees like this, just look in the mirror.
when you can be less hateful, get back to us. your ideas are so far fetched.. if you need the guidance, then hold their hand. most people dont. we get to choose for our selves. thats what bothers you, because we are allowed to use our brains unlike you demonrat asswipes. get over it

Absolutely.

He has no way to enforce his mandates. He is flexing to see how many will knuckle under.

And you wonder why we can't get back to normal? Well, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Example A. :)
Because people like you refuse to listen, pay attention, and do the minimum amount for long enough to get the virus under control....so on we go.

View attachment 407943

Actually, the normal I seek is a world without Trump or the merry band of enablers (such as yourself) that allowed him to shred not only the Constitution, but many of the norms both sides used to adhere to.
You're not "resisting" anything...except common sense and reason. You want to know why states have to resort to decrees like this, just look in the mirror.
when you can be less hateful, get back to us. your ideas are so far fetched.. if you need the guidance, then hold their hand. most people dont. we get to choose for our selves. thats what bothers you, because we are allowed to use our brains unlike you demonrat asswipes. get over it

Nothing as usual from you except the usual bile. Far fetched? Talk about not being able to use your brain to perform simple deductive reasoning. LOL. Geez, you wonder why I think Trump supporters aren't that smart?
No matter. Your time is slowly coming to an end.

Why do Liberals loath Thanksgiving?
1) It is a holiday about being thankful to God
2) It is a holiday about being thankful for being an American
3) Liberals hate the people who founded America

The real 'Thanks' goes to the indigenous people for bringing enough supplies to the hapless English settlers so they didn't die during their first winter.

Thank God for the Indians I guess????

I'm part English so I'm thankful to the Indians for saving them that year.

Why do you think liberals hate the Indians
Hey, thanks for proving my point.

Vile Stalinist tyrant Gavin Newsom has announced strict restrictions on Thanksgiving.

No, this isn't from the Babylon Bee, the Marxist dictator of California really is flexing his groin muscle to take a shit on the uniquely American holiday.

Among other draconian edicts by Glorious Leader are;

{

All gatherings must include no more than three households, including hosts and guests, and must be held outdoors, lasting for two hours of less.

"The longer the duration [of the gathering], the risk of transmission increases," the statement noted.

"Gatherings that occur outdoors are significantly safer than indoor gatherings. All gatherings must be held outside. Attendees may go inside to use restrooms as long as the restrooms are frequently sanitized," the statement added. (Newsweek)

}

Now obviously Kim Jong Newsom can go fuck himself, but this shows exactly the extent that petty dictators will go to once they obtain power.

I will not comply and doubt many in California will.

Moonbats are so cute when they pretend they are going to comply with Thanksgiving restrictions. You are fooling no one.

View attachment 407943

Nothing as usual from you except the usual bile. Far fetched? Talk about not being able to use your brain to perform simple deductive reasoning. LOL. Geez, you wonder why I think Trump supporters aren't that smart?
No matter. Your time is slowly coming to an end.
like i said dumb ass, you are full of hatred. try watching something other than msm and you will see there is a whole big world out here. the corruption of the xiden family, check it out. and as usual, nothing intelligent out of your brain yet, keep trying

The real 'Thanks' goes to the indigenous people for bringing enough supplies to the hapless English settlers so they didn't die during their first winter.

That you hate the fact that it was the Indians that saved their lives and not a supernatural being?

Thanksgiving is one of the greatest holiday's ever.

That you hate the fact that it was the Indians that saved their lives and not a supernatural being?

Hey, I love thanksgiving and yes the Indians helped the Pilgrims.
But, the Left hates this country and Thanksgiving.
You may not, but they are who you are voting for.
What do you think "cancel culture" means?

Didn't you fly down to Nicaragua in the 1980's to kill Mosquito Indians for Danny Ortega and the Sandinistas because they didn't collectivize as ordered?

Could have sworn you did...

WELL, IT’S GAVIN NEWSOM: Gov. Gavin Newsom’s ‘Dinnergate’ Apology Grows From Little White Lie to Whopper: This was no ‘Freudian’ slip or ‘political gaffe.’

Lying Scum Newsom smiled and smirked and even lied during his apology to the people, claiming the dinner party was outside. Photos taken by another guest dining at the French Laundry show that his large group was indeed indoors.

But the dishonesty doesn’t stop there.

California Governors have professional and extensive security detail, provided by the California Highway Patrol. The governor doesn’t show up anywhere unaware, and doesn’t go anywhere without detailed coordination by his advance security team. They know who will be at the event, and go so far as to require names, companies/affiliations, and phone numbers.

The California Globe has been told Newsom’s CHP security totals 20 officers.

The dinner party was for Jason Kinney, a 20-year friend and political consultant to the governor, held the party at the famed Michelin-starred restaurant, The French Laundry in Yountville, California Globe reported. On the Chef’s tasting menu, the starting meal costs $310 per person, before wine.

Gov. Newsom pretended contrician issuing an apology last week saying, “Instead of sitting down I should have gotten back in my car and gone home.” The Governor doesn’t drive… as if he actually would have gotten in “his car” and gone home. The Governor has a driver everywhere he goes in addition to his security detail.

However, since his apology and lie about dining outdoors, a few more untruths have been exposed.

“I own the mistake. I expect more from myself. I’ll never do it again,” Newsom said. It wasn’t clear whether he meant he won’t dine with more than 10 people again per his own lockdown orders, or if he won’t get caught dining with more than 10 people again, because he still has not explained why he restricted “gatherings” for the great unwashed of California to 10 people or less.

Clearly if Gov. Newsom doesn’t feel threatened dining with 10 or more people, why should anyone else?

Some reported that there were actually 20 people at the dinner party. There are also figures for the bar tab ranging from $12,000 to $15,000.

1606195078025.png

I heard a couple hours ago, that party boy Newsom has Covid-19. I wonder if all the lefties that ripped up on Cain and Trump and others that did not wear a mask going to rip on Gavin?

Come on lefties, let’s hear your own hate.

Forum List

Back