Scumbag Gavin Newsom Declares War on Thanksgiving.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
Vile Stalinist tyrant Gavin Newsom has announced strict restrictions on Thanksgiving.

No, this isn't from the Babylon Bee, the Marxist dictator of California really is flexing his groin muscle to take a shit on the uniquely American holiday.

Among other draconian edicts by Glorious Leader are;

{

All gatherings must include no more than three households, including hosts and guests, and must be held outdoors, lasting for two hours of less.

"The longer the duration [of the gathering], the risk of transmission increases," the statement noted.

"Gatherings that occur outdoors are significantly safer than indoor gatherings. All gatherings must be held outside. Attendees may go inside to use restrooms as long as the restrooms are frequently sanitized," the statement added. (Newsweek)

}

Now obviously Kim Jong Newsom can go fuck himself, but this shows exactly the extent that petty dictators will go to once they obtain power.

I will not comply and doubt many in California will.

Vile Stalinist tyrant Gavin Newsom has announced strict restrictions on Thanksgiving.

No, this isn't from the Babylon Bee, the Marxist dictator of California really is flexing his groin muscle to take a shit on the uniquely American holiday.

{

All gatherings must include no more than three households, including hosts and guests, and must be held outdoors, lasting for two hours of less.

"The longer the duration [of the gathering], the risk of transmission increases," the statement noted.

"Gatherings that occur outdoors are significantly safer than indoor gatherings. All gatherings must be held outside. Attendees may go inside to use restrooms as long as the restrooms are frequently sanitized," the statement added. (Newsweek)

}

Now obviously Kim Jong Newsom can go fuck himself, but this shows exactly the extent that petty dictators will go to once they obtain power.

God damn you're stupid.

Did you even bother to think about that before you posted it?

{

}

Townhall trash.

{

}

Townhall trash.

Counter with Rawstory.... roflmao

{

}

This is simply the beginning . . . a model for the rest of the nation. I'm guessing the poor, disarmed Kiwis down in New Zealand won't be celebrating their holidays in COVID concentration camps at all. WE ARE ALLOWING this to happen to us.

{

}

Townhall trash.

Townhall trash readers.

{

}

Townhall trash.

Townhall trash readers.

I don't read Town hall....but Rawstory is your left loon Bible

Listen up, I don't doubt any dumbfuck idea or story that comes out of Cali or it's sissified wannabe dictator.

Cali's debt will destroy it soon enough

{

}

This is simply the beginning . . . a model for the rest of the nation. I'm guessing the poor, disarmed Kiwis down in New Zealand won't be celebrating their holidays in COVID concentration camps at all. WE ARE ALLOWING this to happen to us.

I'm NOT allowing it, as I will not comply.

Newsom and his goons can fuck off.

There is nothing the left fears more than the power of "no." Simply refuse to submit to the dictators.

Town Hall Far Right Trash

Mediabiasfactcheck far left propaganda.

Blow it out your ass, commie.

{

}

And you wonder why we can't get back to normal? Well, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Example A. :)
Because people like you refuse to listen, pay attention, and do the minimum amount for long enough to get the virus under control....so on we go.

{

}

I'm NOT allowing it, as I will not comply.

Newsom and his goons can fuck off.

There is nothing the left fears more than the power of "no." Simply refuse to submit to the dictators.

When you "refuse" the jackboot will fall on your throat. Someone near and dear to me, a child, was just quarantined with the rest of her class because a teacher's aid tested "positive". They will not shove a test stick up her nose. For me, it could be the hill to die on.

{

}

Townhall trash.

Townhall trash readers.

I don't read Town hall....but Rawstory is your left loon Bible

Listen up, I don't doubt any dumbfuck idea or story that comes out of Cali or it's sissified wannabe dictator.

Cali's debt will destroy it soon enough

I linked far left Newsweek as a secondary source. okfine is a pathological Marxist moron. If he has ever posted anything even remotely true, I missed it.

Forum List

Back