Scumbag Gavin Newsom Declares War on Thanksgiving.

Vile Stalinist tyrant Gavin Newsom has announced strict restrictions on Thanksgiving.

No, this isn't from the Babylon Bee, the Marxist dictator of California really is flexing his groin muscle to take a shit on the uniquely American holiday.

Among other draconian edicts by Glorious Leader are;

{

All gatherings must include no more than three households, including hosts and guests, and must be held outdoors, lasting for two hours of less.

"The longer the duration [of the gathering], the risk of transmission increases," the statement noted.

"Gatherings that occur outdoors are significantly safer than indoor gatherings. All gatherings must be held outside. Attendees may go inside to use restrooms as long as the restrooms are frequently sanitized," the statement added. (Newsweek)

}

Now obviously Kim Jong Newsom can go fuck himself, but this shows exactly the extent that petty dictators will go to once they obtain power.

I will not comply and doubt many in California will.

And you wonder why we can't get back to normal? Well, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Example A. :)
Because people like you refuse to listen, pay attention, and do the minimum amount for long enough to get the virus under control....so on we go.
Wasted time trying to talk to dumbasses. Mental state disallows them to comprehend.

Vile Stalinist tyrant Gavin Newsom has announced strict restrictions on Thanksgiving.

No, this isn't from the Babylon Bee, the Marxist dictator of California really is flexing his groin muscle to take a shit on the uniquely American holiday.

{

All gatherings must include no more than three households, including hosts and guests, and must be held outdoors, lasting for two hours of less.

"The longer the duration [of the gathering], the risk of transmission increases," the statement noted.

"Gatherings that occur outdoors are significantly safer than indoor gatherings. All gatherings must be held outside. Attendees may go inside to use restrooms as long as the restrooms are frequently sanitized," the statement added. (Newsweek)

}

Now obviously Kim Jong Newsom can go fuck himself, but this shows exactly the extent that petty dictators will go to once they obtain power.

Townhall trash.

Counter with Rawstory.... roflmao
Townhall trash readers.

I don't read Town hall....but Rawstory is your left loon Bible

Listen up, I don't doubt any dumbfuck idea or story that comes out of Cali or it's sissified wannabe dictator.

Cali's debt will destroy it soon enough

I linked far left Newsweek as a secondary source. okfine is a pathological Marxist moron. If he has ever posted anything even remotely true, I missed it.

He's a Rawstory loon so don't hold your breath

Dems are trying to make covid more troublesome than it should be...all for politics....if they have no problem inflicting hardship on their constituents over politics just think what they would do if they had the white house back...they would use covid to strip us of are rights completely.....corona is their dream crises.....

{

}

And you wonder why we can't get back to normal? Well, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Example A. :)
Because people like you refuse to listen, pay attention, and do the minimum amount for long enough to get the virus under control....so on we go.
Wasted time trying to talk to dumbasses. Mental state disallows them to comprehend.
stop talking to yourself.....

{

}

stop talking to yourself.....
Quit blathering.

{

}

God damn you're stupid.

Did you even bother to think about that before you posted it?
hey crep are you one of those people who wear masks when they are in their car?.....just asking....

{

}

God damn you're stupid.

hey crep are you one of those people who wear masks when they are in their car?.....just asking....
Why would you ask a silly question like that?

{

}

You think that is Bad, right wingers were willing to levy war against the Union to keep slavery.

{

}

You think that is Bad, right wingers were willing to levy war against the Union to keep slavery.

I hope that's sarcasm

It was demoquacks fighting for slavery

{

}

God damn you're stupid.

Why would you ask a silly question like that?
you seem like someone who does.....

The "normal" you seek is a Soviet Gulag.

All that is needed for democrats to succeed is for good men to do nothing.

It is the DUTY of every patriot to resist tyranny.

1603914829316.png

{

}

I hope that's sarcasm

It was demoquacks fighting for slavery
danny doesnt know what that means.....he had a hard time understanding were Ellis island was....

When you "refuse" the jackboot will fall on your throat. Someone near and dear to me, a child, was just quarantined with the rest of her class because a teacher's aid tested "positive". They will not shove a test stick up her nose. For me, it could be the hill to die on.

Millions of Americans have died preserving freedom. This is a small price to pay, to resist tyranny.

The "normal" you seek is a Soviet Gulag.

All that is needed for democrats to succeed is for good men to do nothing.

It is the DUTY of every patriot to resist tyranny.

View attachment 407943

Actually, the normal I seek is a world without Trump or the merry band of enablers (such as yourself) that allowed him to shred not only the Constitution, but many of the norms both sides used to adhere to.
You're not "resisting" anything...except common sense and reason. You want to know why states have to resort to decrees like this, just look in the mirror.

Last edited:
Why do Liberals loath Thanksgiving?
1) It is a holiday about being thankful to God
2) It is a holiday about being thankful for being an American
3) Liberals hate the people who founded America

The real 'Thanks' goes to the indigenous people for bringing enough supplies to the hapless English settlers so they didn't die during their first winter.

Thank God for the Indians I guess????

I'm part English so I'm thankful to the Indians for saving them that year.

Why do you think liberals hate the Indians

{

}

Crawl back into your sewer druggie.

Your post is incoherent as always.

Actually, the normal I seek it a world without Trump or the merry band of enablers (such as yourself)

Well yes, a world where no one questions or resists the totalitarian dictatorship you dream of.

We know.

that allowed him to shred not only the Constitution, but many of the norms both sides used to adhere to.
You're not "resisting" anything...except common sense and reason. You want to know why states have to resort to decrees like this, just look in the mirror.

Absolute totalitarian dictatorship seems like common sense to you.

Not so much to decent people.

Where in the constitution are our rulers empowered to strip away all civil rights?

You've never read or even seen the United States Constitution, yet you fight to end it once and for all. You are as ignorant as you are evil.

Forum List

Back