Scott Walker is a college dropout. Should that count against him?

They were as big of idiots as the idiots who attack Obama for his college records.

What college records? They'be been classified by obozo. Bush tried the same stunt but the press did it's job and exposed his college records. With O they haven't even tried.

I don't remember Bush trying to hide his college records, but it turned out his grades were a little better than Kerry's. I am surprised that Obama is hiding his grades. It only makes people think they were rather poor.

Neither Bush or Obama 'tried' to hide their college records.

Both of their college records are protected by law just like everybody elses.

Bush's Yale college grades were illegally leaked- but Bush never released his Harvard records.
Obama never released either his Columbia or his Harvard records.

No President has ever voluntarily released his college records. Just idiot Birthers like Speeder like to repeat Birther lies.

The point is the media succeeded in 'leaking' Bush's and Kerry's college records and have failed to 'leak' Obama's records. Is that from lack of effort or some other obscure reason?

Wait- you said you didn't remember Bush trying to 'hide' his college records- but his Harvard records remain to this day as confidential as Obama's Harvard records- so which is it?
a) Bush did hide his college records as much as Obama hide his college records?
b) Bush didn't hide his college records, just like Obama didn't hide his college records, they are confidential by law or
c) You think Bush didn't hide his college records, but Obama did- even though neither Bush or Obama voluntarily released their college records.

Also the media didn't leak those records- someone with access to confidential college records illegally leaked Bush's, Kerry's and oh by the way also Rick Perry's undergrad college records to the media.

Nobody broke the law and leaked Bush's Harvard records, Obama's Harvard or Columbia, Romney's, McCain's, Clinton's etc college records.

The point is that Obama acted exactly the same as every other President and Presidential candidate.

Why do you and others think Obama is obligated to act differently?

They were as big of idiots as the idiots who attack Obama for his college records.

What college records? They'be been classified by obozo. Bush tried the same stunt but the press did it's job and exposed his college records. With O they haven't even tried.

I don't remember Bush trying to hide his college records, but it turned out his grades were a little better than Kerry's. I am surprised that Obama is hiding his grades. It only makes people think they were rather poor.

Bush's Yale college grades were illegally leaked- but Bush never released his Harvard records.

No President has ever voluntarily released his college records. Just idiot Birthers like Speeder like to repeat Birther lies.

The point is the media succeeded in 'leaking' Bush's and Kerry's college records and have failed to 'leak' Obama's records. Is that from lack of effort or some other obscure reason?

Wait- you said you didn't remember Bush trying to 'hide' his college records- but his Harvard records remain to this day as confidential as Obama's Harvard records- so which is it?
b) Bush didn't hide his college records, just like Obama didn't hide his college records, they are confidential by law or
c) You think Bush didn't hide his college records, but Obama did- even though neither Bush or Obama voluntarily released their college records.

Also the media didn't leak those records- someone with access to confidential college records illegally leaked Bush's, Kerry's and oh by the way also Rick Perry's undergrad college records to the media.

Nobody broke the law and leaked Bush's Harvard records, Obama's Harvard or Columbia, Romney's, McCain's, Clinton's etc college records.

The point is that Obama acted exactly the same as every other President and Presidential candidate.

I stand corrected on who leaked Bush's, Perry's and Kerry's college records. Now, who published them(the media)and how much do you think they paid the criminals that leaked them to the media? When is NBC going to pay a leaker to come up with Obama's records?
I would like to know if the leaker(s) were arrested and prosecuted since they broke the law.

I stand corrected on who leaked Bush's, Perry's and Kerry's college records. Now, who published them(the media)and how much do you think they paid the criminals that leaked them to the media? When is NBC going to pay a leaker to come up with Obama's records?
I would like to know if the leaker(s) were arrested and prosecuted since they broke the law.

Can you answer your own question? Did a leaker get paid? Are you assuming a leaker got paid without any evidence to support that claim? Can you show some evidence that a leaker was arrested? Can you even produce any evidence that shows leaking these records is a crime?

Don't expect everyone else to leap to the same conclusions - without any evidence - the way you have.

I stand corrected on who leaked Bush's, Perry's and Kerry's college records.

Wait, wait, wait.

Again- you were the one who said Bush didn't act like Obama- why do you keep trying to change the subject?

Did or did not Bush act just like Obama?
Did Obama act any differently than any other President?

You want to talk about everything but your original post on the issue.

The point is- whether Obama acted any differently than any other President.

And he didn't.

Can you answer your own question? Did a leaker get paid? Are you assuming a leaker got paid without any evidence to support that claim? Can you show some evidence that a leaker was arrested? Can you even produce any evidence that shows leaking these records is a crime?

Don't expect everyone else to leap to the same conclusions - without any evidence - the way you have.

I can't believe you are so naive as to think the leaker didn't get paid. Then again...............

Syriusly posted "someone with access to confidential college records illegally leaked Bush's, Kerry's and oh by the way also Rick Perry's undergrad college records to the media."
Since he clearly stated that someone illegally leaked Bush's records, I jumped to the perfectly logical conclusion that they had broken the law.
I then posted "I would like to know if the leaker(s) were arrested and prosecuted." Do you have a comprehension problem?

I can't believe you are so naive as to think the leaker didn't get paid. Then again...............

You posted "someone with access to confidential college records illegally leaked Bush's, Kerry's and oh by the way also Rick Perry's undergrad college records to the media."
Since you told me that someone illegally leaked Bush's records, I jumped to the perfectly logical conclusion that they had broken the law. I then posted "I would like to know if the leaker(s) were arrested and prosecuted." Do you have a comprehension problem?

That wasn't me who posted those things.

You posted "someone with access to confidential college records illegally leaked Bush's, Kerry's and oh by the way also Rick Perry's undergrad college records to the media."
Since you told me that someone illegally leaked Bush's records, I jumped to the perfectly logical conclusion that they had broken the law. I then posted "I would like to know if the leaker(s) were arrested and prosecuted." Do you have a comprehension problem?

I went back and edited the post. Apparently you were unable to understand what was posted.

I went back and edited the post. Apparently you were unable to understand what was posted.

Apparently you were unable to understand who posted what.
I simply call people on it when they ask folks to jump to conclusions without evidence as you did.

Yet again - you stand corrected.

Here is your original post:

You keep avoiding responding to my pointing out that Bush acted exactly like Obama.

And he didn't.

Walker has been chosen as the Kleptocratican spokesperson and representative by the Kleptocracy bankers. His education is irrelevant.

All this proves is what everyone thinks of a dem/liberal

they are snobs who think they are better than anyone else in this country. and I think more and more the people are beginning to see it. Especially after this thug they put in as President who doesn't lead but goes around putting us down all over the world, preachs as if he some saint and they all look down on others.

look how they still treat Mrs.Palin. Look how they went after Joni Ernst, and the now Walker because he didn't finish college. omg omg

lets hope it's carries over to this next election like it did the last two

Apparently you were unable to understand who posted what.
I simply call people on it when they ask folks to jump to conclusions without evidence as you did.

Yet again - you stand corrected.

I understand that someone illegally leaked college transcripts and only a fool thinks they weren't paid by the media for those transcripts. Thanks for playing.

You keep avoiding responding to my pointing out that Bush acted exactly like Obama.

And he didn't.

The point is Bush's grades were published and Obama's have not been published.

But that's because Bush was not a Democrat, hence the Democrat Party's tame media was interested in his grades. Obama is a Democrat (or will keep up facade until he's out of office and can resume his real identify) and, perforce, the tame media has no interest.

Question is whether the same medial will suddenly sprout a new interest when Obama out of the Democrat closet!

And he didn't.

Here were your original words- and what you are so determined not to discuss:

Obama no more 'hid' his records than Bush did.

And he didn't.

Here were your original words- and what you are so determined not to discuss:

Obama no more 'hid' his records than Bush did.

Forum List

Back