Scott Walker is a college dropout. Should that count against him?

Walker must be considered a threat....
That's why they are going after him....

oh yeah it's the reason. He's up there with shrillary. so their obedient lapdogs at the WashingtonCompost, PmsNbc, and hate sites like hufferpufferpost MUST come to their rescue. Democrats can't stand on their platforms. or the fact they lost Congress in Six years under their tyrant Obama they (lamestream DNC media) covered up and lied for.

oh yeah it's the reason. He's up there with shrillary. so their obedient lapdogs at the WashingtonCompost, PmsNbc, and hate sites like hufferpufferpost MUST come to their rescue. Democrats can't stand on their platforms. or the fact they lost Congress in Six years under their tyrant Obama they (lamestream DNC media) covered up and lied for.

And if a few weeks from now Jeb Bush shows that he is moving up in one poll or another the media will release
another story about something that shows he is unfit to be President.

And if a few weeks from now Jeb Bush shows that he is moving up in one poll or another the media will release

Yeah, because no Republican candidate would *ever* be criticized if we had an unbiased media.

[

And Bullshit......Bush never released his college grades- his Yale grades were illegally leaked- and Bush never, ever- released his Harvard records.

And none of you who think Obama has any obligation to release his 'college records' ever cared that Bush never did so.

Yup - the press did it's job and actually investigated and got hold of bush's grades. Why didn't they do that with O.?

No- someone illegally leaked Bush's Yale grades to the press- but no one ever leaked Bush's Harvard grades.

I guess Columbia and Harvard have better security than Yale.

the bigger question is why you want from Obama what you never saw from Bush- or Romney- or Walker or McCain?

Yeah, because no Republican candidate would *ever* be criticized if we had an unbiased media.

Why does it matter to the far left drones? You will not vote this man anyway, it would violate your programming..

[

And Bullshit......Bush never released his college grades- his Yale grades were illegally leaked- and Bush never, ever- released his Harvard records.

And none of you who think Obama has any obligation to release his 'college records' ever cared that Bush never did so.

Yup - the press did it's job and actually investigated and got hold of bush's grades. Why didn't they do that with O.?

No- someone illegally leaked Bush's Yale grades to the press- but no one ever leaked Bush's Harvard grades.

I guess Columbia and Harvard have better security than Yale.

the bigger question is why you want from Obama what you never saw from Bush- or Romney- or Walker or McCain?

What difference does it make?

After all you far left drones would never vote for Walker as it violate your programming..

So really far left drones what different does it make?

Well 'everyone knows' that the media only criticizes Republicans and never Democrats.

Matter of fact, Fox News just is one giant cheering party for Democratic candidates!

Well 'everyone knows' that the media only criticizes Republicans and never Democrats.

Matter of fact, Fox News just is one giant cheering party for Democratic candidates!

Oh look at the far left drones agreeing with one another as they peddle their programmed propaganda not based on reality.

So again: What difference does it make?

No college degree is a resume ENHANCEMENT... The subversive education system hasn't brainwashed him! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...The leftist are SCARED of Walker...have to love that!

The left wing media declares jihad on Scott Walker

Flopping Aces ^
Well over a year ago I wrote a post titled The man democrats fear the most is already under attack by Obama. Walker has endured not one, but two secret "John Doe" probes into his campaign finances. Scurrilous democrats are utterly desperate to find something- anything- that can derail the Walker Express. They have been trolling for years unable to come with anything that will stick. It is so rife with desperation that the democrat Nazis were issuing subpoenas to Walker allies in an effort to squeeze them until a judge shut that down. Prosecutors in the John Doe investigation into...

they are DESPERATE. oh well they want the Washingtoncompost to lead them down that path so be it. next we'll be hearing about tax returns. I think people are sick to death of their nonsense garbage.

LOL...I actually think that Walker might be the best the Republican's have got to offer- and I could care less about his college records or whether or not he got a degree.

The voters can look at his record as governor and in business and decide.

No college degree is a resume ENHANCEMENT... The subversive education system hasn't brainwashed him! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...The leftist are SCARED of Walker...have to love that!

The left wing media declares jihad on Scott Walker

Flopping Aces ^
Well over a year ago I wrote a post titled The man democrats fear the most is already under attack by Obama. Walker has endured not one, but two secret "John Doe" probes into his campaign finances. Scurrilous democrats are utterly desperate to find something- anything- that can derail the Walker Express. They have been trolling for years unable to come with anything that will stick. It is so rife with desperation that the democrat Nazis were issuing subpoenas to Walker allies in an effort to squeeze them until a judge shut that down. Prosecutors in the John Doe investigation into...

they are DESPERATE. oh well they want the Washingtoncompost to lead them down that path so be it. next we'll be hearing about tax returns. I think people are sick to death of their nonsense garbage.

LOL...I actually think that Walker might be the best the Republican's have got to offer- and I could care less about his college records or whether or not he got a degree.

The voters can look at his record as governor and in business and decide.

Yes the far left will not vote for him anyway as it violates their programming!

0a84dc3f2a9779df72e0db76b035aee1aee16ba3cb5d9de16512e529cb5a25af.jpg

They were as big of idiots as the idiots who attack Obama for his college records.

What college records? They'be been classified by obozo. Bush tried the same stunt but the press did it's job and exposed his college records. With O they haven't even tried.

I don't remember Bush trying to hide his college records, but it turned out his grades were a little better than Kerry's. I am surprised that Obama is hiding his grades. It only makes people think they were rather poor.

They were as big of idiots as the idiots who attack Obama for his college records.

What college records? They'be been classified by obozo. Bush tried the same stunt but the press did it's job and exposed his college records. With O they haven't even tried.

I don't remember Bush trying to hide his college records, but it turned out his grades were a little better than Kerry's. I am surprised that Obama is hiding his grades. It only makes people think they were rather poor.

Neither Bush or Obama 'tried' to hide their college records.

Both of their college records are protected by law just like everybody elses.

Bush's Yale college grades were illegally leaked- but Bush never released his Harvard records.
Obama never released either his Columbia or his Harvard records.

No President has ever voluntarily released his college records. Just idiot Birthers like Speeder like to repeat Birther lies.

Neither Bush or Obama 'tried' to hide their college records.

Both of their college records are protected by law just like everybody elses.

Bush's Yale college grades were illegally leaked- but Bush never released his Harvard records.
Obama never released either his Columbia or his Harvard records.

No President has ever voluntarily released his college records. Just idiot Birthers like Speeder like to repeat Birther lies.

The point is the media succeeded in 'leaking' Bush's and Kerry's college records and have failed to 'leak' Obama's records. Is that from lack of effort or some other obscure reason?

Forum List

Back