Scientist behind Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine says the next pandemic may be more contagious and more deadly

1638834727249.png

All set to start disinfecting myself

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

AstraZeneca uses a chimpanzee adenovirus obtained from The Gambia in 1969, and Edward Hooper (The River) documents another UK researcher going to The Gambia in 1959 to collect viruses.

Chimpanzee Y25
’....collected 1969....’

So why can’t Americans get the real virus made into a vaccine? Is this a cynical Fau Chi joke?

You don't find it odd that when Trump was president you guys were bragging about the vaccine and now you refuse to take it?
Not at all. I have not had a vccine in about 25 years and President Trump could get down on his knees and beg me to take it, offer me millions of dollars to take it, and I would stil refuse. You make a grave error in thinking that we are not capable of critical thought.

No. I never said that.
Oh, YOU never said that. But the left did.

I guess you can paint the entirety of the right on the basis of a few, but you reject being painted by your party?

I get it. Each side does a 180 when the other side is in power. Just remember, there are many of us who said right at the outset that a fast-tracked vaccine is far to dangerous to take. We were saying that when Trump was still in office and will continue to say it.

FAR too many protocols and studies have been completely skipped over to trust this vaccine.

Forum List

Back