Science Proves the Bible Again

You are wrong again and again. Not just looney tunes. God and Genesis as the supernatural are not superstition. In fact, God warns us against believing in man-made superstitions, fortune tellers, mediums and the like. If the very nature of humankind and science is to learn and explore, then why do they not explore God and Genesis? This was done before the 1850s. Why have they eliminated the main argument against secular science and evolution based on false claims?

I know I won't get an answer to my difficult questions for your brain.

Fantasies to Suit Your Fancy

There is nothing lower than imagining that believing in a Higher Power makes you above the rest of us.

giphy.gif

Of course, there is a higher power. This would be REQUIRED to create space, time and the universe. Nothing else could do it. We all know this in the back of our heads, but those of atheists/agnostics have been swayed by other humans. As I've stated, the secular or atheist scientists who are making up stuff to fit evolutionary thinking, history and ToE are the ones using imagination and fantasies. For example, they claim the law of physics did not apply during singularity.

you said, "nothing is lower." Those who are down in the dregs without faith in the higher power do not know how to pull themselves out.
All Is Lava

You prove my point. You want to believe all that because it makes those living outside your grand delusion look stupid and, what's worse, dependent on mere men to explain things, while you are buddies with Superman.

I, too, believe that the Singularity is impossible. But that doesn't make me jump away back to primitive superstitions, no matter how much glory I feel I get from from that. One logical answer is that there was an eruption from another universe where the laws of physics are different. For example, the maximum velocity there is c^2, a light-year every three minutes.

You are wrong again and again. Not just looney tunes. God and Genesis as the supernatural are not superstition. In fact, God warns us against believing in man-made superstitions, fortune tellers, mediums and the like. If the very nature of humankind and science is to learn and explore, then why do they not explore God and Genesis? This was done before the 1850s. Why have they eliminated the main argument against secular science and evolution based on false claims?

There is nothing lower than imagining that believing in a Higher Power makes you above the rest of us.

giphy.gif

Of course, there is a higher power. This would be REQUIRED to create space, time and the universe. Nothing else could do it. We all know this in the back of our heads, but those of atheists/agnostics have been swayed by other humans. As I've stated, the secular or atheist scientists who are making up stuff to fit evolutionary thinking, history and ToE are the ones using imagination and fantasies. For example, they claim the law of physics did not apply during singularity.

It's funny you said, "nothing is lower." Those who are down in the dregs without faith in the higher power do not know how to pull themselves out.

There is no reason to accept that any of the human inventions of the gods are required to account for the existence of space and time.

Can you provide a single, rational reason why your gods are required as the cause of existence?

Space and time did not exist before the bang ..

A low logic answer there

Only GOD existed

Again this formula is how it cannot work

Space and time theory always and always before the bang

1 represents this 1 thing that is always and always

1111111111-10 million- 5 trillion- 1 million trillion

That formula is that theory and the proof of the explosion and expansion afterwards

See to make that 1 thing change something had to be added FROM NOTHING

So back to square one

The whole universe began from nothing

That start proves the supernatural
God

Then check the works and the plan can be seen

Humans to be like gods

Humans made in gods image

To become gods of the universe

To harness all the power of the universe and black holes

Without logic one is blind to understand

The snake handlers got drunk in the spirit that produced a block against the snakes poison

So now we have learned how the immune system can save us from
Cancer

So there will be a movement to help cancer by getting drunk in the spirit

Your unsupported, uncorroborated claims are best appended with

".... because I say so",
Petitio Principii

"God wouldn't let us believe in Him if He didn't exist."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. And who or what created the door?
met·a·phor
/ˈmedəˌfôr,ˈmedəˌfər/
noun
  1. a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.
    "her poetry depends on suggestion and metaphor"
    synonyms: figure of speech, figurative expression, image, trope, allegory, parable, analogy, comparison, symbol, emblem, word painting, word picture;
    literaryconceit
    • a thing regarded as representative or symbolic of something else, especially something abstract.
      "the amounts of money being lost by the company were enough to make it a metaphor for an industry that was teetering"

Otay. So are you saying our universe did not begin and there was something else before that? I have not heard of an acceptable science theory of this. BBT still rules the secular/atheist science world.
When did God begin?

There is no reason to accept that any of the human inventions of the gods are required to account for the existence of space and time.

Then it would require a spaceless and timeless situation. This defies any law of physics that we know. Even invisible quantum particles require space as Hawking admitted. Thus, they came up with quantum particles popping in and out of existence and laws of physics did not apply. He was saying space was created first. In our material world, we also need time for these particles to be in motion. This evidence strengthens the evidence for God or something metaphysical, i.e. spiritual, outside the realm of materialism.

met·a·phor
/ˈmedəˌfôr,ˈmedəˌfər/
noun
  1. a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.
    synonyms: figure of speech, figurative expression, image, trope, allegory, parable, analogy, comparison, symbol, emblem, word painting, word picture;
    literaryconceit
    • a thing regarded as representative or symbolic of something else, especially something abstract.
      "the amounts of money being lost by the company were enough to make it a metaphor for an industry that was teetering"

Otay. So are you saying our universe did not begin and there was something else before that? I have not heard of an acceptable science theory of this. BBT still rules the secular/atheist science world.
When did God begin?

Are you admitting that God exists now? Have you changed your mind and have faith in God? This would be the first step to changing your worldview and life.

God did not begin. He is beginningless, eternal and outside the realm of materialism. He is metaphysical or spiritual. He would also have to be spaceless, timeless, immaterial, all powerful and more in order to create space time and the universe the way it exists today. It would be impossible for it to happen randomly.

When did God begin?
Sorry, only shamans like Bond get to declare magic in this discussion. Which makes one wonder why he goes through this exercise of embarrassing himself by trying to undermine a scientific theory he knows less than nothing about.

Doesn't that seem odd to you? He is already willing to just point at everything and say, "its magic!!" . So why does this idiot feel compelled to lie and wrangle with the evidence? It makea no sense. Poor little guy is embarrassing himself

met·a·phor
/ˈmedəˌfôr,ˈmedəˌfər/
noun
    literaryconceit

When did God begin?

Are you admitting that God exists now? Have you changed your mind and have faith in God? This would be the first step to changing your worldview and life.

God did not begin. He is beginningless, eternal and outside the realm of materialism. He is metaphysical or spiritual. He would also have to be spaceless, timeless, immaterial, all powerful and more in order to create space time and the universe the way it exists today. It would be impossible for it to happen randomly.
You just admitted that not everything has a beginning, nor requires a cause. So why should anyone believe the universe has a cause or a beginning?

When did God begin?
Sorry, only shamans like Bond get to declare magic in this discussion. Which makes one wonder why he goes through this exercise of embarrassing himself by trying to undermine a scientific theory he knows less than nothing about.

Doesn't that seem odd to you? He is already willing to just point at everything and say, "its magic!!" . So why does this idiot feel compelled to lie and wrangle with the evidence? It makea no sense. Poor little guy is embarrassing himself
James Bond is dumber than most of the creationists I encounter. However, none of them are capable of recognizing a contradiction in their "logic" even when you point it out to them. They just repeat the same talking points over and over.

met·a·phor
/ˈmedəˌfôr,ˈmedəˌfər/
noun
    literaryconceit

When did God begin?

“.... because I say so”.

I think it’s worth pointing out that you have ascribed to your gods the same attributes that men have ascribed to the gods that have come and gone before your gods.

Consider this historically accurate and defendable argument:

Every god, with time, is swept away and looked upon as myth.

Where is the worship of Osiris? Of Isis, worshipped for 5,000 years. Where is Zeus, Odin, Jupiter? Where are the Druids, now as silent as Stonehenge, as cold and as silent as the Sphinx.

Dust, all. Antiquities. History suggests it will be also with Jehovah, Allah, Jesus, Vishnu.

It’s already happening, and as science makes them less relevant, we see the rise in fundamentalism. Why are fundamentalist religionists so reactionary? Because the adherents sense all around them the growing tide of humanism. The hyper-religious in these threads defame the non-believers as vile and godless and loathsome because… well, because as time goes on we do grow more godless. And as time goes by, and the gods don’t return to this earth, as the gods don’t prove salvation, we grow yet further away from fantasy and fiction. And that terrifies the hyper-religious. They know full well there is only faith and belief to support the “belief”. As mankind grows in scientific knowledge, those things once ascribed to the gods are taken away, leaving the gods to sit and judge, nothing more, and even of that, only the dead, a state of being no one ever returns from to testify whether or not the claims are true.

giphy.gif

It's funny you said, "nothing is lower." Those who are down in the dregs without faith in the higher power do not know how to pull themselves out.

Can you provide a single, rational reason why your gods are required as the cause of existence?

A low logic answer there

Only GOD existed

That formula is that theory and the proof of the explosion and expansion afterwards

So back to square one

God

Humans to be like gods

The snake handlers got drunk in the spirit that produced a block against the snakes poison

Cancer

".... because I say so",
Petitio Principii

Yes. How God set up our immune system is the key here

If we don't believe he slaps us down with a weaker immune system

Modern science has now proven that abortion is murder of a human being

Yep atheists scientists tries to cover that science up
Science can say something has died, it cannot say something has been murdered. Murder is a religious, moral, or legal question that science can't answer.

Wrong

Science says the fetus has a heartbeat early in pregnancy and has its own DNA code

When killing when cant wait a few weeks that is killing for greed

That is murder for greed Very immoral.

giphy.gif

A low logic answer there

Only GOD existed

So back to square one

God

Humans to be like gods

Cancer

".... because I say so",
Petitio Principii

Yes. How God set up our immune system is the key here

If we don't believe he slaps us down with a weaker immune system

It’s pretty cool that the gods set up the cancer cell that slaps down our immune system.

Those gods, they’re such kidders.

giphy.gif

A low logic answer there

Only GOD existed

So back to square one

God

Humans to be like gods

Cancer

".... because I say so",

Logic is what finds the truth

giphy.gif

A low logic answer there

Only GOD existed

So back to square one

God

Humans to be like gods

Cancer

".... because I say so",

Fear and superstition is what shields you from the truth.

giphy.gif

A low logic answer there

Only GOD existed

So back to square one

God

Humans to be like gods

Cancer

".... because I say so",

And governmental control and legal manipulation is what shields you from facing the TRUTH.

giphy.gif

A low logic answer there

Only GOD existed

So back to square one

God

Humans to be like gods

Cancer

".... because I say so",

Learn how the immune system works and stop being a foolish loser

A low logic answer there

Only GOD existed

So back to square one

God

Humans to be like gods

Cancer

".... because I say so",

And governmental control and legal manipulation is what shields you from facing the TRUTH.

And silly conspiracy theories make you quite paranoid.

A low logic answer there

Only GOD existed

So back to square one

God

Humans to be like gods

Cancer

".... because I say so",

Learn how the gods created the immune system to be fragile in comparison to the bacteria and viruses they created.

It proves the gods have a sense of humor.

A low logic answer there

Only GOD existed

See to make that 1 thing change

something had to be added FROM NOTHING

So back to square one

God

Humans to be like gods

Cancer

".... because I say so",

Learn how the gods created the immune system to be fragile in comparison to the bacteria and viruses they created.

Why did the number 1 atheist for 50 yrs change to a believer?

He changed because of science evidence

UK. Anthony Flew.

".... because I say so",

Why did the number 1 atheist for 50 yrs change to a believer?

He changed because of science evidence

UK. Anthony Flew.
There is no such thing as "the number one atheist."

Forum List

Back