Science Proves the Bible Again

Behind the Big Bang

What could it be

Everything in front of the Big Bang goes with nothing random and everything is cause and effect

So all the laws known to man comes after the Big Bang

How then can a scientist who is supposed to go with evidence suddenly go off of evidence and says some random thing was before

This proves modern atheists today are dumb and dishonest

The top atheist Anthony Flew of UK for 50 yrs totally changed because he had to follow the evidence

He said modern atheists are simply dishonest like Dawkins

Saying there is a random thing before the bang is not going with evidence

Simply dishonest people

Some of these dishonest people says there was energy before

Let's use 1 as this energy

1111111111111bang1million and a sudden change

Again

111111111111-bang 20 million ---3 thrill ion

That energy cannot suddenly change because something had to interact to bring the sudden change

That added thing would also be coming from nothing since there was nothing but 1 before

So that proves we have a creator the supernatural being is the creator

The creator does not follow the laws he made for life and the universe

Then look at his works to know his plan

If the universe is 14 billions years

Then the 7 days of creation is 2 billion years
That's NOT how it works. The Bible doesn't say what you think it says. The problem is your inability to read.

Wrong the time frame are the same

Gods time of days is 2 billion years

That goes with the timeline of 14 billion years

And then he rested

That's why we don't see his actions because his actions have already been done and there is no need

A journey with pains and struggles and injustice was created for us first so that we can feel the opposite paradise much better

Yep a perfect plan

Humans gonna be gods of the universe
That's NOT what the Bible says. Sorry I don't have time, or the inclination, to spoon feed you. God RESTORED the world (from tohu and bohu -- emptiness and confusion) in 6 DAYS. You really can understand this stuff IF you start by actually BELIEVING God. You don't.

God rested on the 7th day

The 13 billion years of creating

He then saw a better way and came back to make the female partner who he gave the memory intellect ability to in order to spread to the kids what the logic of the male figures out

To make life work the memory intellect has to obey the logic intellect

Eve did not

Just like women today voting in crooks to bring in their worst nightmare the Muslims

And now the same correct pain comes again

Everything is pre wired and set

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. And who or what created the door?
met·a·phor
/ˈmedəˌfôr,ˈmedəˌfər/
noun
  1. a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.
    "her poetry depends on suggestion and metaphor"
    synonyms: figure of speech, figurative expression, image, trope, allegory, parable, analogy, comparison, symbol, emblem, word painting, word picture;
    literaryconceit
    • a thing regarded as representative or symbolic of something else, especially something abstract.
      "the amounts of money being lost by the company were enough to make it a metaphor for an industry that was teetering"

Otay. So are you saying our universe did not begin and there was something else before that? I have not heard of an acceptable science theory of this. BBT still rules the secular/atheist science world.

Otay. So are you saying our universe did not begin and there was something else before that? I have not heard of an acceptable science theory of this. BBT still rules the secular/atheist science world.
And you won't hear a theory since it was on the other side of the "door" we have no way of knowing what was there. BBT is accepted by science but what came before it? I'm content to say we don't know and may never know.

He then saw a better way and came back to make the female partner who he gave the memory intellect ability to in order to spread to the kids what the logic of the male figures out
So he spent millions of years creating male and female plants and animal and then decided to do the same with man because he then saw a better way? God is omnipotent so he is incapable of seeing a "better" way, he has seen EVERY way since the beginning. I'm beginning to think you're making this stuff up as you go.

BTW, both you and God seem quite misogynistic.

That's NOT how it works. The Bible doesn't say what you think it says. The problem is your inability to read.

And then he rested

That's why we don't see his actions because his actions have already been done and there is no need

A journey with pains and struggles and injustice was created for us first so that we can feel the opposite paradise much better

Yep a perfect plan

That's NOT what the Bible says. Sorry I don't have time, or the inclination, to spoon feed you. God RESTORED the world (from tohu and bohu -- emptiness and confusion) in 6 DAYS. You really can understand this stuff IF you start by actually BELIEVING God. You don't.

Eve did not

Just like women today voting in crooks to bring in their worst nightmare the Muslims

You reject the Bible and you have no interest in seeking TRUTH. The world loves its deception.

If you're so gullible as to believe a silly youtube video, utterly unsupported, that's your choice. Just don't presume to foist your gullibility on others
Tou should do your homework science denier. Do you think the intent of that video, or the article was to prove the flood?
Most idiots/tards think the flood was caused solely by 40 days of rain, but the truth is, GOD says he "opened the fountains of the deep."

The existence of this great body of water is FACT. Deny all you want, denier.

Rare Diamond Confirms That Earth's Mantle Holds an Ocean's Worth of Water

There’s as much water in Earth’s mantle as in all the oceans

Found! Hidden Ocean Locked Up Deep in Earth's Mantle
The Twinkling Void

There's also an ocean of oil, gold, "rare-earth" elements, etc., underneath us. We've barely scratched the surface of the planet's underground resources. But sterile Trekkie scientists advise us to go wandering off into outer space.

And you won't hear a theory since it was on the other side of the "door" we have no way of knowing what was there. BBT is accepted by science but what came before it? I'm content to say we don't know and may never know.

If you do not know what was on the other side, then it could have been God. Moreover, one would have to say the universe started from whatever the door was. With BBT, it is singularity -- a point of infinite temperature and infinite density. At least, this theory explains how tremendous amounts of matter can just start expanding in microseconds and then go into a cosmic inflation mode scant microseconds later. However, all of this is conjecture as you are doing as there is no evidence for it except for CMB, the universe being here and expansion. We do not see anything like quantum particles popping in and out of existence or producing high temperatures. This would be creating energy when there was none, a violation of the second law of thermodynamics. We do not see nor experience this at all at LHC. What we do find is these quantum particles exist and how they move and operate. Anyway, the point is even with what you call a door, there was a beginning to the universe.

If you do not know what was on the other side, then it could have been God.
It could have been the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Speculating is useless.

Anyway, the point is even with what you call a door, there was a beginning to the universe.
The universe or our universe? Is there more than one universe? We don't know.

Man, you are silly. The flying spaghetti monster only exists in atheists' and your imagination. We already know this haha.

And you believe in multiverses without any evidence. This is stupid, too. Why don't you believe in God then? At least, he left a book. As I told you before, you believe in "faith-based" science.

I can easily disprove multiverses. One, these quantum particles do not pop into and out of existence. That requires heat and energy and one cannot create energy. Energy can only be transferred. Not only that, we do not observe one universe pop into existence. It's only assumed it did because of the CMB and expansion that we found. Moreover, these quantum particles require space and time to be in motion. There wasn't any spacetime before this "door" or singularity. Anyway, the actions of these invisible particles goes against every science that we know. Thus, the secular scientists made up stuff like multiverses to explain how physics would not apply in the prior state to singularity.. It only exists in their imagination. This is why Stephen Hawking died without getting a Nobel Prize. A genius, but he was an atheist scientist and wrong. He went up against classical physics and lost.

Science says the universe had a beginning
Wrong.
Your wrong is wrong. Suddenly about 13.8 billion years ago all energy was here - and is still here. No one is able to take energy away from the universe nor to add any energy to the universe. Energy is only able to be transformed. So you can see the process "creation" is totally different from the process "evolution".

Last edited:
Something cannot come from nothing
Wrong.

Is only nothing within nothing or exist only a nothing where also not a nothing is "inside" too? We could ask why it is for the universe more easy to exist than not to exist. And why? Do you have any idea what the real answer could be? For us on our own it's much more easy not to exist here within this universe.

Last edited:

If you do not know what was on the other side, then it could have been God. Moreover, one would have to say the universe started from whatever the door was. With BBT, it is singularity -- a point of infinite temperature and infinite density. At least, this theory explains how tremendous amounts of matter can just start expanding in microseconds and then go into a cosmic inflation mode scant microseconds later. However, all of this is conjecture as you are doing as there is no evidence for it except for CMB, the universe being here and expansion. We do not see anything like quantum particles popping in and out of existence or producing high temperatures. This would be creating energy when there was none, a violation of the second law of thermodynamics. We do not see nor experience this at all at LHC. What we do find is these quantum particles exist and how they move and operate. Anyway, the point is even with what you call a door, there was a beginning to the universe.

Not knowing all the details of the so-called Big Bang does nothing to support your version of the gods or anyone else’s version.

You prefer that all of science and all of humanity remains forever in the grip of fear and superstition. However, the very nature of humankind and science is to learn and explore. That is actually quite contrary to the view of the religious extremist.

Wrong.

Two wrongs do not make a right. You are a wrong person, so you should try to fix what is wrong with your thinking first before stating others are wrong (I am having trouble saying this with a straight face :45:).

But I digress. Atheist science states the universe had a beginning, as well as creation science. It's no wonder non-believers have trouble because evolutionary thinking is fuzzy on this. It started from nothing. We call it creation ex nihilo. The atheist scientists cannot accept this, so have made up universe from nothing or invisible particles. Neither side has absolute proof, but the creation side has a witness. The secular side has claims that the laws of science did not apply before this time. Now, which side do you think has the better argument because it can't be both?

You prefer that all of science and all of humanity remains forever in the grip of fear and superstition. However, the very nature of humankind and science is to learn and explore. That is actually quite contrary to the view of the religious extremist.

You are wrong again and again. Not just looney tunes. God and Genesis as the supernatural are not superstition. In fact, God warns us against believing in man-made superstitions, fortune tellers, mediums and the like. If the very nature of humankind and science is to learn and explore, then why do they not explore God and Genesis? This was done before the 1850s. Why have they eliminated the main argument against secular science and evolution based on false claims?

I know I won't get an answer to my difficult questions for your brain.

You are wrong again and again. Not just looney tunes. God and Genesis as the supernatural are not superstition. In fact, God warns us against believing in man-made superstitions, fortune tellers, mediums and the like. If the very nature of humankind and science is to learn and explore, then why do they not explore God and Genesis? This was done before the 1850s. Why have they eliminated the main argument against secular science and evolution based on false claims?

I know I won't get an answer to my difficult questions for your brain.

Who is “They”?

What is the main argument against secular science?

What false claims are you alleging?

Wrong.

Two wrongs do not make a right. You are a wrong person, so you should try to fix what is wrong with your thinking first before stating others are wrong (I am having trouble saying this with a straight face :45:).

But I digress. Atheist science states the universe had a beginning, as well as creation science. It's no wonder non-believers have trouble because evolutionary thinking is fuzzy on this. It started from nothing. We call it creation ex nihilo. The atheist scientists cannot accept this, so have made up universe from nothing or invisible particles. Neither side has absolute proof, but the creation side has a witness. The secular side has claims that the laws of science did not apply before this time. Now, which side do you think has the better argument because it can't be both?

False. There is no such thing as “creation science”. The term is nothing more than a relabel of Christian extremism.

The religious extremists at your Christian ministries do no research, publish in no peer reviewed journals and have a predefined agenda.

That is not science. That is religious extremism.

And then he rested

Yep a perfect plan

Eve did not

You reject the Bible and you have no interest in seeking TRUTH. The world loves its deception.
Maybe if the proselytizers came to the table with something more than, "because I say so", they might persuade educated people.

If you do not know what was on the other side, then it could have been God.
It could have been the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Speculating is useless.

Anyway, the point is even with what you call a door, there was a beginning to the universe.
The universe or our universe? Is there more than one universe? We don't know.

Man, you are silly. The flying spaghetti monster only exists in atheists' and your imagination. We already know this haha.

And you believe in multiverses without any evidence. This is stupid, too. Why don't you believe in God then? At least, he left a book. As I told you before, you believe in "faith-based" science.

I can easily disprove multiverses. One, these quantum particles do not pop into and out of existence. That requires heat and energy and one cannot create energy. Energy can only be transferred. Not only that, we do not observe one universe pop into existence. It's only assumed it did because of the CMB and expansion that we found. Moreover, these quantum particles require space and time to be in motion. There wasn't any spacetime before this "door" or singularity. Anyway, the actions of these invisible particles goes against every science that we know. Thus, the secular scientists made up stuff like multiverses to explain how physics would not apply in the prior state to singularity.. It only exists in their imagination. This is why Stephen Hawking died without getting a Nobel Prize. A genius, but he was an atheist scientist and wrong. He went up against classical physics and lost.
I only said "we don't know" about multiverses but you can NOT disprove multiverses since you don't know the math behind them. And Quantum particles do pop into and out of existence. Amazing how consistently you are just plain wrong.

Forum List

Back