Science.org: Science Needs More Affirmative Action

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Yeah. Bypass more qualified people - in this case Asians - to match a Pantone color chart.
BECAUSE SCIENCE!

1644163784336.png

According to the article, we've been trying affirmative action for 50 years...and we still have a problem. So, according to the author, this program hasn't worked in 50 years...and that's an argument FOR the program? I would think 50 years of failure should prove that the program can't work. I mean if I'd done 50 years of experiments & NEVER attained a particular result, I'd be willing to abandon the project - wouldn't you?

Only a Leftard can cite 50 years of failure as proof the policy will work.

Yeah. Bypass more qualified people - in this case Asians - to match a Pantone color chart.
BECAUSE SCIENCE!

View attachment 597859
According to the article, we've been trying affirmative action for 50 years...and we still have a problem. So, according to the author, this program hasn't worked in 50 years...and that's an argument FOR the program? I would think 50 years of failure should prove that the program can't work. I mean if I'd done 50 years of experiments & NEVER attained a particular result, I'd be willing to abandon the project - wouldn't you?

This is why NASA cant build rockets anymore.

With Fauci, the CDC, the FDA and way too many medical professionals under the direction of big pharma, science has died in the US medical field, especially concerning COVID. Those who used to be medical scientists are now vaccine salesmen.

Pretty much, that and that entire BS men can be women or vice versa

How do you get to be a "scientist"? Work in a lab and shake a test tube? Today's scientists don't even have the balls to challenge the popular belief that Covid just happened and it had nothing to do with a Chinese lab. "Scientists" writing for Hollywood movies told us that something they call "global warming" would end the world as we know it twenty years ago. The scientific community is just like the rest of us. They are in it for the money and they will fudge data to keep the lucrative grants coming in history's biggest extortion scam.

How do you get to be a "scientist"? Work in a lab and shake a test tube? Today's scientists don't even have the balls to challenge the popular belief that Covid just happened and it had nothing to do with a Chinese lab. "Scientists" writing for Hollywood movies told us that something they call "global warming" would end the world as we know it twenty years ago. The scientific community is just like the rest of us. They are in it for the money and they will fudge data to keep the lucrative grants coming in history's biggest extortion scam.
You too can be a scientist.
Dickies Everyday Unisex 40 Inch Lab Coat Amazon product

Got grant money? Tell me what you need

BECAUSE SCIENCE!

View attachment 597859

I believe this is scientific evidence that it doesn't work and that black people are inferior. Not sure that's the result they wanted, but that's EXACTLY what the results show.

And, this has NOTHING to do with race or genetics.

Hand people "success" based solely on skin color and they won't understand how to replicate it.

BECAUSE SCIENCE!

View attachment 597859

White women have done quite well in the last 50yrs, it has worked great for them.

Forum List

Back