Science isn’t always the answer.

Case in point. Not all who call themselves Christians are actually Christians. You should be able to tell that just by looking around today. People have done lots of things in the name of their religion, but that doesn't mean God is anywhere near them.

I wasn't aware that you were assigned as the ultimate authority on who is, and who is not a real Christian. Such a weighty burden you bear.
"I am on a mission from God!" cried Hitler publicly and loudly in 1934. I agree. Given what Christians have done to humanity, he sure was.

No, you do not get to twist my words the way you do the Bible.

If you can't quit the crap and start speaking truthfully, I will lose all interest in responding to your posts. Simply put, you are bearing false witness and I will not encourage your bad behaviour. :)
Who decides if Christians who call themselves Christians are "real'' Christians? You have identified that "not all who call themselves Christians are actually Christian". You decides?

Are you bearing false witness or just being judgemental as some Christians are not meeting an arbitrary standard you have established?

There is no arbitrary standard, and I have established nothing. I haven't claimed either. The Bible clearly states that only God can see into the heart of man.

But, the Lord did give us common sense, and we can usually rely on that, unless we're too puffed up in our own conceit. When someone refuses to confess Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, they disqualify themselves from being called Christian. This is elementary.
That's a shame. So you're saying that I can be a good person, I can love my friends and family, do good deeds because it's in humanity's interest to perform unselfish acts but unless I recite a slogan I can't be a Christian?

Did I say recite a slogan?

Do you not see how you refuse to admit Jesus Christ is your Saviour?

Even a fool can see you are not a Christian. Common Sense. It is a wonderful thing.
If I recite the ''Jesus Christ is my Saviour'' slogan to enter Club Christian, what will that do for me?

An atheist blog spot. I'm so impressed with your research.
Haha..now this is irony. You don't seem too impressed with the research of the entire global scientific community, either. But reading a creationist blog full of laughable lies? Now THAT'S impressive!

The entire global scientific community is not refuting the Bible. You atheists are.

Case in point. Not all who call themselves Christians are actually Christians. You should be able to tell that just by looking around today. People have done lots of things in the name of their religion, but that doesn't mean God is anywhere near them.

I wasn't aware that you were assigned as the ultimate authority on who is, and who is not a real Christian. Such a weighty burden you bear.
"I am on a mission from God!" cried Hitler publicly and loudly in 1934. I agree. Given what Christians have done to humanity, he sure was.

If you can't quit the crap and start speaking truthfully, I will lose all interest in responding to your posts. Simply put, you are bearing false witness and I will not encourage your bad behaviour. :)
Who decides if Christians who call themselves Christians are "real'' Christians? You have identified that "not all who call themselves Christians are actually Christian". You decides?

Are you bearing false witness or just being judgemental as some Christians are not meeting an arbitrary standard you have established?

There is no arbitrary standard, and I have established nothing. I haven't claimed either. The Bible clearly states that only God can see into the heart of man.

But, the Lord did give us common sense, and we can usually rely on that, unless we're too puffed up in our own conceit. When someone refuses to confess Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, they disqualify themselves from being called Christian. This is elementary.
That's a shame. So you're saying that I can be a good person, I can love my friends and family, do good deeds because it's in humanity's interest to perform unselfish acts but unless I recite a slogan I can't be a Christian?

Even a fool can see you are not a Christian. Common Sense. It is a wonderful thing.
If I recite the ''Jesus Christ is my Saviour'' slogan to enter Club Christian, what will that do for me?

The same as if you claim to be a male if you're a female.
You'll be in the Liar club, and people will see the untruth of your words.

When someone refuses to confess Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, they disqualify themselves from being called Christian. ...
so true ... to the extent of not accepting the forgeries and fallacies of the 4th century christian bible written by the crucifiers for the purposes of the actions that did take place in the 1st century. a crucifixion of the religious itinerant.

I'm sure all you atheists walk in lock step, don't you?
You're very confused. Atheists don't share any commonality, save for not believing in any magical gods. Yours is not special. In fact, it's the opposite...just another childish myth.

Furthermore, the best thing about being an atheist is not wasting time on communal delusions and gatherings dedicated to them. Keep your magical dogma in your pocket, and you wouldn't even know someone was an atheist.

You guys totally crack me up. You don't believe in God and I do.
The atheists commonality is they don't believe in God.
The Christians commonality is they do.

Aren't we all so special though. lol

Yes, i covered that, thanks. Your mistake is thinking that somehow joins them in a community. And you sound ridiculous to imply it. Atheism is lterally just a default setting of not accepting a belief in magical sky daddies, your favored one or any other one.

It's just a way of avoiding admitting the evil stuff in their shared, iron age handbook.
With the various sects / subdivisions of Christianity, it seems Christians can't decide among themselves who holds the title of "real Christians'.

Not true. I'm sure all you atheists walk in lock step, don't you? Yet you all reject your Lord and Saviour.
What's not true. Christianity has not splintered into many sects / subdivisions?

I would disagree with your comment about atheism. There is no real atheist asserted philosophy, all of atheism tends to be a critique of theistic assertions. Atheism is really a philosophical rejection of the assertions of theism as undemonstrated and fallacious, nothing more.

And I disagree with your comment concerning Christianity.

Christianity is really a philosophical acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
I'd rather go with a rational approach to existence.

I don't really understand the level of a mind that claims to worship gods of mercy and justice and then condemns anyone who disagrees with them to torture and death. On the one hand, this fits in exactly with much religious doctrine; life tends to be cheap in the theistic philosophy, mainly because the adherent's believe that life continues after death, or it is replaceable by the various gods. It is ultimately, even if only on a subconscious level, alright to denigrate, revile and even kill people, because you are either,

a) "sending them to a better place", or so goes the thinking, or,

b) you can behave appallingly and all is excused if you recite a slogan which is, after all, the way god wants it.

This is why the alleged "holy books" tend to be filled with violence and calls to wars. I long for the day when the priest or pastor gets up in the pulpit and reads aloud the verses in their holy books that applaud rape, murder, and pillage. Of course, most theologians won't read out those passages of their holy books in their sermons -- but you can!

I will continue to believe God made Adam and Eve. Nothing in science contradicts that belief. And even somehow science proves man descended from an ape like creature, which has not provided compelling evidence for yet I will still believe that because those two things are NOT mutually exclusive to one another.
Even though we’ve explained in great detail why your belief is wrong? Luckily old dumb Americans like you die every day and are replaced with people who haven’t been brainwashed by ignorant parents who were brainwashed by ignorant parents
LOL my parents were not religious at all nor my Grandparents so much for your IGNORANCE.
So you don’t even have the excuse that your parents brainwashed you from early on? That makes you even more guilty of willful ignorance.
Actually, you're the one that needs an excuse. You deny God. That is inexcusable.
Ah. So the majority of the planet that either believes in no gods of gods different from your gods are inexcusable?

That reads like an introduction to cult literature.
Retard the majority of the planet believes in God.
Oh, well, that means what?

Perhaps you should go on a gee-had and convert those who don't believe in your gods.
My god doesn't require that. Perhaps you have heard of the New Testament? More people in this world believe in a higher being then don't and 70 percent of the USA does as well.
Perhaps you have heard of a herd mentality? Lots of people believe Islam corrected your corrupted religion. Lots of people believe it so it must be true.

Thanks, lots.
If they believe one get to heaven through good works then they are trying to do the impossible and are not good enough.

The Bible actually carries a lot of clout and has a lot of support.
Outside the cult? No. For example, evolution is an accepted fact, and your creation myth would get you laughed out of any educated company anywhere on the planet.
Change is a fact. The belief that supposed "lower" or "inferior" lifeforms "progressed" into "higher" lifeforms ----- then absolutely WRONG! That has NEVER been proven scientifically and remains only an OPINION.

Outside the cult? No. For example, evolution is an accepted fact, and your creation myth would get you laughed out of any educated company anywhere on the planet.
Change is a fact. The belief that supposed "lower" or "inferior" lifeforms "progressed" into "higher" lifeforms ----- then absolutely WRONG! That has NEVER been proven scientifically and remains only an OPINION.
Yes, you said that already. You were laughably wrong the first time, and you are still laughably wrong and would fail a 5th grade science quiz.

Nonsense. Can you and your reverend spot the bsers in your congregation? And you allow them to be that way unchallenged?

Yes, you said that already. You were laughably wrong the first time, and you are still laughably wrong and would fail a 5th grade science quiz.

Ah, so you consider your strength is putting down others. I get it.

Haha..now this is irony. You don't seem too impressed with the research of the entire global scientific community, either. But reading a creationist blog full of laughable lies? Now THAT'S impressive!

The entire global scientific community is not refuting the Bible. You atheists are.
The other day some theist said science agreed we all came from the same place. The guy assumed that meant science agrees with Adam and Eve. Of course that’s not true.

So yes there are scientific Christians but they leave logic and reason at the door when the enter church. They can’t scientifically explain the Jesus stories.

i think it’s called cognitive dissonance

It's just a way of avoiding admitting the evil stuff in their shared, iron age handbook.
With the various sects / subdivisions of Christianity, it seems Christians can't decide among themselves who holds the title of "real Christians'.

Not true. I'm sure all you atheists walk in lock step, don't you? Yet you all reject your Lord and Saviour.
What's not true. Christianity has not splintered into many sects / subdivisions?

I would disagree with your comment about atheism. There is no real atheist asserted philosophy, all of atheism tends to be a critique of theistic assertions. Atheism is really a philosophical rejection of the assertions of theism as undemonstrated and fallacious, nothing more.

And I disagree with your comment concerning Christianity.

Christianity is really a philosophical acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
I'd rather go with a rational approach to existence.

I don't really understand the level of a mind that claims to worship gods of mercy and justice and then condemns anyone who disagrees with them to torture and death. On the one hand, this fits in exactly with much religious doctrine; life tends to be cheap in the theistic philosophy, mainly because the adherent's believe that life continues after death, or it is replaceable by the various gods. It is ultimately, even if only on a subconscious level, alright to denigrate, revile and even kill people, because you are either,

a) "sending them to a better place", or so goes the thinking, or,

b) you can behave appallingly and all is excused if you recite a slogan which is, after all, the way god wants it.

This is why the alleged "holy books" tend to be filled with violence and calls to wars. I long for the day when the priest or pastor gets up in the pulpit and reads aloud the verses in their holy books that applaud rape, murder, and pillage. Of course, most theologians won't read out those passages of their holy books in their sermons -- but you can!
If you are told that if you stick your hand in fire you will get burned ----- and you do it anyway, you cannot either blame the one that told you or be irritated with "nature". GOD is LOVE (that is HIS nature) and HE will not make people go to heaven when they clearly don't wish to.

Last edited:

Not the entire scientific community just most of it.

So Hindu, muslims, jews, atheists, Buddhist and most scientists dont believe the virgin birth story.

Nonsense. Can you and your reverend spot the bsers in your congregation? And you allow them to be that way unchallenged?

I don't have a reverend, and I don't have a congregation. It's not my place to allow anything. I never said it was.

I'm simply pointing out the facts -- it's actually pretty easy. I ask, "Do you believe in God? Is your Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ?" They may lie, but the truth will out eventually. See how easy that is?

I'm sure all you atheists walk in lock step, don't you?
You're very confused. Atheists don't share any commonality, save for not believing in any magical gods. Yours is not special. In fact, it's the opposite...just another childish myth.

Furthermore, the best thing about being an atheist is not wasting time on communal delusions and gatherings dedicated to them. Keep your magical dogma in your pocket, and you wouldn't even know someone was an atheist.

You guys totally crack me up. You don't believe in God and I do.
The Christians commonality is they do.

Aren't we all so special though. lol
It used to be fun arguing the existence of god till one day a group swore he visited and gave them rules. One main rule is believe in me or die. and don’t believe in any other gods.

Forum List

Back