Science is Hard If You're a Democrat

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
A woman just delivered a newborn and hears it cry out beneath her surgical coverings over her bent knees:

"Doctor, is it a boy or a girl!"

Doctor: "I don't know. I'm not a biologist. We'll have to wait until it's 16 or 18 to find out which of the 54 sexes it chooses to be."

New Mother: "Did you vote for Joe Biden?"

Doctor: "Of course. How did you know?"

New Mother: "Just a hunch."

Doctor: "Trump bad man. We told you we would vote for a rock before voting for Trump and WE DID!"

A woman just delivered a newborn and hears it cry out beneath her surgical coverings over her bent knees:

Doctor: "I don't know. I'm not a biologist. We'll have to wait until it's 16 or 18 to find out which of the 54 sexes it chooses to be."

Doctor: "Trump bad man. We told you we would vote for a rock before voting for Trump and WE DID!"
I love it. Fall back on wedge issues when you have absolutely NOTHING to offer the average American except division pimping. Conservatism..FAILURE. Republican party..BEREFT of any new ideas.

But we have our outrage....we'll always have that. :auiqs.jpg:

It's beyond sad to see what the right wing has devolved into.
I personally find it to be immensely rewarding..and satisfying.

I love it. Fall back on wedge issues when you have absolutely NOTHING to offer the average American except division pimping. Conservatism..FAILURE. Republican party..BEREFT of any new ideas.

But we have our outrage....we'll always have that. :auiqs.jpg:

It's beyond sad to see what the right wing has devolved into.
I personally find it to be immensely rewarding..and satisfying.
knowing the difference between a man or women is more than a wedge issue,,

You're not as smart as you think that you are

In some cases, infants have external sex organs that don't match their internal reproductive organs. For example, a female infant can have external sex organs that resemble male genitals but have typical internal female organs -- ovaries and a uterus.

In these so-called "intersex" cases, treatment may be delayed until puberty or adulthood so that patients and doctors can make shared decisions, according to the study's first author, Dr. Banu Kucukemre Aydin, a researcher at Istanbul University in Turkey, and her colleagues.

Forum List

Back