Science is Hard If You're a Democrat

I love it. Fall back on wedge issues when you have absolutely NOTHING to offer the average American except division pimping. Conservatism..FAILURE. Republican party..BEREFT of any new ideas.

But we have our outrage....we'll always have that. :auiqs.jpg:

It's beyond sad to see what the right wing has devolved into.
I personally find it to be immensely rewarding..and satisfying.
The Libtards are the ones dividing America. Nominating a stupid hateful affirmative action bitch to the Supreme Court that doesn't even have the courage to say that there are two genders is about as idiotic as it comes.

The Libtards are the ones dividing America. Nominating a stupid hateful affirmative action bitch to the Supreme Court that doesn't even have the courage to say that there are two genders is about as idiotic as it comes.
There are more than two genders of humans.

A 46-year-old pregnant woman had visited his clinic at the Royal Melbourne Hospital in Australia to hear the results of an amniocentesis test to screen her baby's chromosomes for abnormalities. The baby was fine—but follow-up tests had revealed something astonishing about the mother. Her body was built of cells from two individuals, probably from twin embryos that had merged in her own mother's womb. And there was more. One set of cells carried two X chromosomes, the complement that typically makes a person female; the other had an X and a Y. Halfway through her fifth decade and pregnant with her third child, the woman learned for the first time that a large part of her body was chromosomally male. “That's kind of science-fiction material for someone who just came in for an amniocentesis,” says James.

So..nothing about her credentials, nothing about her education, and nothing about her actual rulings. She comes off looking better and under more scrutiny than ACB (gee, I wonder why that is?) She hands Republicans their balls for three days...and all you got is whining about your definition of a man and a woman?? Yep, all you righties have is division pimping.

Yet conservatives believe in an invisible deity that lives in the clouds and call themselves"normal".
There are no religious liberals? No agnostic/ atheist conservatives?
That's odd because I know many of the former and I AM one of the latter.

Oh, I see, for some reason, you recognize how all people did not and do not all dress the same but now it's a different story where you suddenly deny people the ability to dress differently. Hypocrite much?
its not about how they dress you stupid fuck,,,

So..nothing about her credentials, nothing about her education, and nothing about her actual rulings. She comes off looking better and under more scrutiny than ACB (gee, I wonder why that is?) She hands Republicans their balls for three days...and all you got is whining about your definition of a man and a woman?? Yep, all you righties have is division pimping.
The bitch will not release her college transcripts so it is likely that she got her grades and degrees through affirmative action. The fact that she has been overturned so many times by appellate courts indicates she either doesn't care about the law or she doesn't understand it. Maybe even both.

There was thousands of better qualified people in the US but she was picked because of her race and gender and the fact that she is a hateful American hating far Left piece of shit.

I love it. Fall back on wedge issues when you have absolutely NOTHING to offer the average American except division pimping. Conservatism..FAILURE. Republican party..BEREFT of any new ideas.

But we have our outrage....we'll always have that. :auiqs.jpg:

It's beyond sad to see what the right wing has devolved into.
I personally find it to be immensely rewarding..and satisfying.

1. America's Founding Fathers were "right wingers." They loved guns, prayed at every political meeting, even as our Supreme Court and Congress do to this day. What you call "failure" made America great before you Leftists began destroying it in the 1960s, hating America, smearing America.
2. Your "new ideas" are changing sex, raping children, homosexuality glorified, looking the other way when your HEROES commit unspeakable crimes and are protected by your Left Wing Lying Press: "I have seen the future and it works!" - Communist Walter Duranty, New York Times correspondent who won Pulitzer Prize for lying
3. Rampant crime based on your 'new ideas" of letting criminals go free.

Detroit, "new idea city" is a cesspool, along with Chicago, San Francisco and New York City - all yours.

You lie and then try to cover your previous lies with more lies about how satisfied you are.
About as "satisfied" as the transgenders you encourage who then go on to commit suicide.

Your evil knows no bounds. Many more like you are on my Ignore List where you now go.

"Go from the presence of a foolish man." -The Holy Bible, whose God is named on every dollar you have ever spent or will ever spend

Giggle that one down, "Jack."

1. America's Founding Fathers were "right wingers." They loved guns, prayed at every political meeting, even as our Supreme Court and Congress do to this day. What you call "failure" made America great before you Leftists began destroying it in the 1960s, hating America, smearing America.
2. Your "new ideas" are changing sex, raping children, homosexuality glorified, looking the other way when your HEROES commit unspeakable crimes and are protected by your Left Wing Lying Press: "I have seen the future and it works!" - Communist Walter Duranty, New York Times correspondent who won Pulitzer Prize for lying

Detroit, "new idea city" is a cesspool, along with Chicago, San Francisco and New York City - all yours.

You lie and then try to cover your previous lies with more lies about how satisfied you are.
About as "satisfied" as the transgenders you encourage who then go on to commit suicide.

Your evil knows no bounds. Many more like you are on my Ignore List where you now go.

"Go from the presence of a foolish man." -The Holy Bible, whose God is named on every dollar you have ever spent or will ever spend

Holy shit ! Got any more GISH GALLOP that you can throw at the wall hoping that something sticks?

1648489494446.png

1648489459214.png

1) No..they weren't. If they were conservative right wingers, they would have stayed in Europe and pledged allegiance to their king. Geez..
2) No one proposes anything of the sort. But it is telling that's where your mind jumps to as it is conservatives that tend to be more repressed and tend act out things like this. Again, all you propose is division pimping.
3) No one lets criminals go free on purpose. That's sentencing guidelines in action. Those cross political lines. Judges aren't just allowed to make things up. If you don't like sentencing guidelines, lobby your politicians to change it.

4) Anyone who puts someone on Ignore on an Internet message board...is a pussy! :)
Your just and righteous outrage is noted. But your side's time is short.

So there. :auiqs.jpg:

Yet conservatives believe in an invisible deity that lives in the clouds and call themselves"normal".
God isn't in our universe because He's not where there is sin. He's in the new heaven. Obviously, those who do not believe, but believe in evolution are NOT normal.

God isn't in our universe because He's not where there is sin. He's in the new heaven. Obviously, those who do not believe, but believe in evolution are NOT normal.
Are the gods going to lease space in the old heaven?

Forum List

Back