Science is Hard If You're a Democrat

Meanwhile republicans are dying each day because they don't believe in something as basic as vaccines and viruses.

Yes, Republicans, a proper noun, are "stupid" and "anti-science" and YOU LEFTISTS are veritable Isaac Newtons each and every one.
ONLY REPUBLICANS are dying of Covid Panic.
ONLY DEMOCRATS pursue science, which is why:

1. You Democrats think men can be women, and why you Democrats have a Secretary of Health who is an obese man claiming to be a woman. THAT is your kind of "science."

2. You Democrats call butchering a full term unborn baby "choice." No, it's murder.
The murder of a unique human being, with blacks being butchered in far greater percentages than whites, while you Democrats howl "racism" daily.

3. Dumbing down by Democrat Educrats has been ongoing for fifty years. More money has resulted in lower educational achievement. THAT is another of your horrific legacies.

(no title)

Yes, Republicans, a proper noun, are "stupid" and "anti-science" and YOU LEFTISTS are veritable Isaac Newtons each and every one.

1. You Democrats think men can be women, and why you Democrats have a Secretary of Health who is an obese man claiming to be a woman. THAT is your kind of "science."

2. You Democrats call butchering a full term unborn baby "choice." No, it's murder.
The murder of a unique human being, with blacks being butchered in far greater percentages than whites, while you Democrats howl "racism" daily.

3. Dumbing down by Democrat Educrats has been ongoing for fifty years. More money has resulted in lower educational achievement. THAT is another of your horrific legacies.

(no title)
Pimp on, pussy. May whatever "god" you believe in have mercy on your alt-right soul.
We get it. You hate, therefore you are. :auiqs.jpg:

(no title)
More Gish Gallop.! Science is hard for Republicans

Meanwhile republicans are dying each day because they don't believe in something as basic as vaccines and viruses.
EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Okay, I am trying to push through and watch the rest of the Change My Mind, but I really want to slap that well-meaning, gormless college student until his eyes switch sockets. "I think all people who identify as women should compete together". Hey, Sparkles, listen up. I am not "someone who identifies as a woman". I am not "cisgender". And I sure as hell am not "a birthing person" or a "breeder". I AM A WOMAN. I am sure you'd be horrified at the idea of "mislabeling" someone playing pretend, yet you think it's perfectly okay to make up and impose these stupid labels on me and force me into your little agenda box. Try calling me "someone who identifies as a woman" or "cisgender" to my face, and I will kick you in the balls and SHOW you the difference between men and women.

We are labeled "neanderthals" if we don't subscribe to the theory of man made global warming when they can't even tell the difference between male and female without a biologist.
No I would not call you a neanderthal for not believing in the human effects on the climate. Neanderthals were actually quit advanced. I would call you a Cretin

Having said that, we do know the difference between men and women. We also know that it is not always clear-biologically -who is a man and who is a woman. You can't begin to grasp that- although the science has been documented- by myself and others- on this thread. More evidence of your Cretinness

I love it. Fall back on wedge issues when you have absolutely NOTHING to offer the average American except division pimping. Conservatism..FAILURE. Republican party..BEREFT of any new ideas.

But we have our outrage....we'll always have that. :auiqs.jpg:

It's beyond sad to see what the right wing has devolved into.
I personally find it to be immensely rewarding..and satisfying.
Yah, pedo's like you would. Why don;t you sick fucks keep your hands off of our nations kids. There are two genders, Then there are mentally ill people who mutilate themselves and pretend to be something they will never be.

Yah, pedo's like you would. Why don;t you sick fucks keep your hands off of our nations kids. There are two genders, Then there are mentally ill people who mutilate themselves and pretend to be something they will never be.
Oh..so just. So righteous. It's for the "children"...sigh..I remember you asshats pulling the same shit in the mid 90's after the Republican "Revolution" rolled into DC.
You want and need something to gin your anger up. Because your belief system is a failure. To satisfy your smiling, white Christian God, a tear running down his cheek because of your pureness...:auiqs.jpg:

Okay, I am trying to push through and watch the rest of the Change My Mind, but I really want to slap that well-meaning, gormless college student until his eyes switch sockets. "I think all people who identify as women should compete together". Hey, Sparkles, listen up. I am not "someone who identifies as a woman". I am not "cisgender". And I sure as hell am not "a birthing person" or a "breeder". I AM A WOMAN. I am sure you'd be horrified at the idea of "mislabeling" someone playing pretend, yet you think it's perfectly okay to make up and impose these stupid labels on me and force me into your little agenda box. Try calling me "someone who identifies as a woman" or "cisgender" to my face, and I will kick you in the balls and SHOW you the difference between men and women.
1000 thumbs up.

I love it. Fall back on wedge issues when you have absolutely NOTHING to offer the average American except division pimping. Conservatism..FAILURE. Republican party..BEREFT of any new ideas.

But we have our outrage....we'll always have that. :auiqs.jpg:

It's beyond sad to see what the right wing has devolved into.
I personally find it to be immensely rewarding..and satisfying.
I hope you welcome the new GOP MAJORITY after the midterms....

Lololololololol

Forum List

Back