Zone1 Science Confirms Biblical Creation

So God talks to you. That surprises me not at all.
From your snide remark, it shows you don't know how He talks to us. Do you know? He talks to me thru the Holy Spirit.

Even when the Bible contradicts itself?

How so?

I sometimes think you know even less about the Bible than you do about science.
I can easily ignore your statement because it's you who says it and you have no respect because you are SAF and POS.

Truly a Christ-like example you are. Makes all us atheists want to emulate you.

Thank you (sarcasm).

Last edited:
How much education do you have?
I have a BS in computer science and an MBA. What do you have? Graduated HS?

Hey, I'm old enuff to know better and young enuff to still have fun. You sound like you never had fun.

Last edited:
From your snide remark, it shows you don't know how He talks to us. Do you know? He talks to me thru the Holy Spirit.

How so?

I can easily ignore your statement because it's you who says it and you have no respect because you are SAF and POS.

Thank you (sarcasm).

Only 20% of Americans take the Bible literally.

You're absolutely right, I don't know. How does it work?

Too many contradictions to name them all. How many times did the cock crow? When was the last supper?

Absolutely no reason you should want to prove me wrong.

Thank you (sarcasm).
Is sarcasm in the Bible?

There's plenty of evidence. And, again, the scientists you quote are all in the money for this. Who can get the most from the government in grants. So, of course they are in conspiracy with each other. What else would you expect.
I don’t think floating conspiracy theories is helpful. What you offered was mere, biased opinion.

Scientists reap professional rewards for both supporting and overturning currently accepted ideas if they can do so with evidence. Such peer review can propose new theories that lead to new research. One of the hallmarks of peer reviewed science is that it leads to more peer review. A scientific paper will often lead to additional work within the same field. Such review and testing can confirm and extend the results and that effort produces more new ideas inspired by the paper.

I have a BS in computer science and an MBA. What do you have? Graduated HS?

Hey, I'm old enuff to know better and young enuff to still have fun. You sound like you never had fun.
You sound dishonest enough to represent yourself as someone you’re not.

“Graduating’ with a degree from an ID’iot creationer diploma mill is probably best kept to yourself,

I don’t think floating conspiracy theories is helpful. What you offered was mere, biased opinion.

Scientists reap professional rewards for both supporting and overturning currently accepted ideas if they can do so with evidence. Such peer review can propose new theories that lead to new research. One of the hallmarks of peer reviewed science is that it leads to more peer review. A scientific paper will often lead to additional work within the same field. Such review and testing can confirm and extend the results and that effort produces more new ideas inspired by the paper.
So, you have your papers. Creationists have theirs. Why not let them publish in yours? It may just prove to either help your opinion or hurt it and you don't want to find out. Right? All your old earth and universe are based on theories, not facts. But, you have to have biased conspiracies so that you can continue to get grant money and work to get paid. It's really very simple.

So, you have your papers. Creationists have theirs. Why not let them publish in yours? It may just prove to either help your opinion or hurt it and you don't want to find out. Right? All your old earth and universe are based on theories, not facts. But, you have to have biased conspiracies so that you can continue to get grant money and work to get paid. It's really very simple.
Creationers do no research and publish in no peer reviewed papers.

Sorry, but the planet is vastly old… and not flat. You can reject any notion of an ancient planet but you will find a limited audience for a 6,000 year old earth.

The industry of creationer fraud has become just a fringe element of religious extremism. As an example of just how fraudulent the Disco’tute, for one example, really is:

Intelligent design think tank's “institute” is a Shutterstock image

A green screen plus a stock image of a lab equals instant credibility.

Hey, do the one where it looks like you're on the moon next.

Hey, do the one where it looks like you're on the moon next.
Discovery Institute
As a think tank focused on intelligent design, the Discovery Institute presumably has no need for physical laboratories—its research is mostly imagination-based. So it seemed odd to Richard Hoppe of Panda’s Thumb when he saw a video of one of the Institute’s researchers spouting all sorts of bad science from a lab setting. Although the video was datelined from the “Biologic Institute” of the Discovery Institute, it turns out that the nonsensical rant was green-screened in front of a stock image

You're absolutely right, I don't know. How does it work?
I just explained it. Through the Holy Spirit, but you have to have faith first.

Too many contradictions to name them all. How many times did the cock crow? When was the last supper?
There are no contradictions. You didn't name a single one.

Absolutely no reason you should want to prove me wrong.
You prove yourself wrong by not providing any answers to my questions. You lose. All I can say that you'll know after you die.

Is sarcasm in the Bible?
Nope. I'm being sarcastic of your no answers and losing. You lose by going to hell after death.

Forum List

Back