Zone1 Science Confirms Biblical Creation

You sound dishonest enough to represent yourself as someone you’re not.

“Graduating’ with a degree from an ID’iot creationer diploma mill is probably best kept to yourself,
I told you that I went to Cal.

Really? What did God create this universe from? Seems more like a refutation than a confirmation.
Yes, really. Probability waves. It's not a coincidence the universe popped into existence being hardwired to produce intelligence.

It seems that way to you because you don't understand non-existence and existence.

Yes, really. Probability waves.
No. They presuppose the existence of something.

It's not a coincidence the universe popped into existence being hardwired to produce intelligence.
That's your mantra, one I don't accept.

It seems that way to you because you don't understand non-existence and existence.
One or both of us is having trouble. I'm not convinced it is me.

No. They presuppose the existence of something.
Probability waves exist and don't exist at the exact same time. Your only inkling is when paired particles pop into and out of existence leaving behind radiation e=mc^2. They presuppose existence itself. Which is just another way of saying God... which is no thing.
That's your mantra, one I don't accept.
No. It is cold hard data and science. The universe, the nature of matter, the laws of nature are all finely tuned to produce intelligence.
One or both of us is having trouble. I'm not convinced it is me.
Existence can not come from non-existence. By definition non-existence does not exist.

Last edited:
Probability waves exist and don't exist at the exact same time. Your only inkling is when paired particles pop into and out of existence leaving behind radiation e=mc^2. They presuppose existence itself. Which is just another way of saying God... which is no thing.
Sorry, don't buy it. The form of those quantum particles may change but they are always there in some form.

No. It is cold hard data and science. The universe, the nature of matter, the laws of nature are all finely tuned to produce intelligence.
Don't buy that either. Is intelligence everywhere in the universe?

Existence can not come from non-existence. By definition non-existence does not exist.
Please explain that to the person who wrote: "Probability waves exist and don't exist at the exact same time".

There are no contradictions. You didn't name a single one.
I named two and you ignored them. Hoping they would go away?

You prove yourself wrong by not providing any answers to my questions. You lose. All I can say that you'll know after you die.

Nope. I'm being sarcastic of your no answers and losing. You lose by going to hell after death.
You seem morbidly concerned with my death. Maybe you should get a life.

Sorry, don't buy it. The form of those quantum particles may change but they are always there in some form.
As a probability wave. They don't exist in a physical sense. Paired particle production is how they exist. Then they annihilate each other leaving only behind radiation. Look it up.
Don't buy that either. Is intelligence everywhere in the universe?
Because the laws of nature predestined it. It's like a vase perched halfway on and off a table.
Please explain that to the person who wrote: "Probability waves exist and don't exist at the exact same time".
Paired particle production. It's how the universe was created from nothing through the laws of nature.

As a probability wave. They don't exist in a physical sense. Paired particle production is how they exist. Then they annihilate each other leaving only behind radiation. Look it up.
The wave is a mathematical construct but the particles exist in one form or another.

Because the laws of nature predestined it. It's like a vase perched halfway on and off a table.
The laws of nature did not forbid it. That's not the same thing.

Paired particle production. It's how the universe was created from nothing through the laws of nature.
I don't think I understand the world well enough to believe or disbelieve you.

I named two and you ignored them. Hoping they would go away?

You seem morbidly concerned with my death. Maybe you should get a life.
Last point first. It would not be morbid, but celebratory. Cause and effect, remember?

Again, it is easy to ignore you as you do not say anything. How many times have you just posted links?

ETA: It's No Time to Die for me.

Last edited:
The laws of nature did not forbid it. That's not the same thing.
The laws of nature are finely tuned for life.

[There is good reason to believe that we are in a universe permeated with life, in which life arises, given enough time, wherever the conditions exist that make it possible. So we can take this to be a universe that breeds life; and yet, were any one of a considerable number of physical properties of our universe other than it is -- some of those properties basic, others seeming trivial, almost accidental -- that life, that now appears to be so prevalent, would become impossible, here or anywhere.] George Wald

Forum List

Back