Zone1 I had a success, I won

Maybe Im wrong and I didnt changed anything, but I cannot find this post anymore when I click on the link on facebook. I get redirected to other posts.

The local Catholic University here in my province put up the rainbow flag and celebrated pride. I protested and now it seems they have taken down the social media post where they celebrate pride.

And when God and Jesus said things like "thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself:" and "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." Mortimer said "fuck that shit, take the fuckers DOOOOOOOWN"

And when God and Jesus said things like "thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself:" and "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." Mortimer said "fuck that shit, take the fuckers DOOOOOOOWN"
The eqvivalent of what im doing would be thou shall never say anything is wrong if your neighbour promotes it

And what is wrong with people doing things that don't impact you?

Also I wouldnt inspect the bedroom of someone or what he does, in private, but they go public, pride month is public, here even the police has rainbowflags. it is a ideology to me, not really the private business of a person anymore, it became a state or civilisation ideology.

They impact society and we are all part of society, im sure in the future i will have descendants or relatives who are trans or gay, but no one of my ancestors was.

So people shouldn't be able to do anything if it impacts society? You shouldn't be able to eat sugar because someone else might think you're fat? You shouldn't be able to use transportation that uses fuel because it might impact someone else?

And how, exactly, does a gay person fucking another gay person impact society?

Actually you might be surprised at how many gay people had kids. When I was at university I knew a girl who's father (a father of two kids) came out as gay.

People in the olden days got married and had kids because that's what you had to do. Regardless of your sexuality.

Also I wouldnt inspect the bedroom of someone or what he does, in private, but they go public, pride month is public, here even the police has rainbowflags. it is a ideology to me, not really the private business of a person anymore, it became a state or civilisation ideology.

Do straight people not "go public"? Do straight people not kiss in the street? Do they not make films about straight people having love and romance?

Problem here is you think they're putting it in your face, but really, they're only doing it because people like you are pounding on them.

People are proud when they're under attack. No one is proud to be an English-American.

They're proud to be Irish-American, Scottish-American because the Irish and the Scots suffered under the English.

If you want to stop seeing gay pride, stop pounding on them. Stop telling they're sinners. All people, according to your religion, are sinners, you don't need to be specific about it.

Stop thinking about gay people fucking, and you won't have images of gay people fucking in your head. Unless of course you get off on that kind of thing.

Do straight people not "go public"? Do straight people not kiss in the street? Do they not make films about straight people having love and romance?

Problem here is you think they're putting it in your face, but really, they're only doing it because people like you are pounding on them.

People are proud when they're under attack. No one is proud to be an English-American.

They're proud to be Irish-American, Scottish-American because the Irish and the Scots suffered under the English.

If you want to stop seeing gay pride, stop pounding on them. Stop telling they're sinners. All people, according to your religion, are sinners, you don't need to be specific about it.

Stop thinking about gay people fucking, and you won't have images of gay people fucking in your head. Unless of course you get off on that kind of thing.

I dont think gay people are under attack, no one i know hates gay people. It is a state and civilisation ideology, almost every political party and even the catholic church celebrates pride month and every business. last year i was in croatia in june in umag, and they sold rainbowflags everywhere.

a.png

Forum List

Back