Zone1 Science Confirms Biblical Creation

You're SAF as you do not provide any beginning.
I'm not a Single Asian Female and science and I don't have all the answers. Plenty of theories but nothing definitive. Only religions have all the answers.

There are atheist scientists who still think the universe is infinite. They're SAF -- Infinite Universe: Scientists Suggest Our Universe Has No Beginning. They're LOSERS like you. One has to have a beginning for cause and effect.
Just because everything you know has a cause and effect you think you know everything? Can Schrödinger's cat be both alive and dead at the same time? Which is cause and which is effect?

I know the truth about dishonest, angry religious extremists.
You do not know the truth. What is it? And I am not dishonest, angry nor a religious extremist. You're the one one who is dishonest, angry, a religious extremist and flat Earther.

I'm not a Single Asian Female and science and I don't have all the answers. Plenty of theories but nothing definitive. Only religions have all the answers.

Just because everything you know has a cause and effect you think you know everything? Can Schrödinger's cat be both alive and dead at the same time? Which is cause and which is effect?
You'd be better off as a female. Cut off your penis, have an eyes operation and dye your hair.

So, now you admit that you and atheist science do not have a beginning while I do and science backs up the Bible. I have cause and effect while you don't. It means the Christians and I have won yet once again. All you have are excuses. Anyway, all you, as the Schrodinger's cat, have to do is die and you can bypass the operation and know the truth.

You do not know the truth. What is it? And I am not dishonest, angry nor a religious extremist. You're the one one who is dishonest, angry, a religious extremist and flat Earther.
Are you 12 years old?

You'd be better off as a female. Cut off your penis, have an eyes operation and dye your hair.
As always, the loving Christian.

So, now you admit that you and atheist science do not have a beginning while I do and science backs up the Bible.
You have a story that you can massage to sort of conform to modern astrophysics but have no evidence to support it. In fact you have to rewrite the Bible to remove the contradictions.

I have cause and effect while you don't.
You have a myth you believe to be fact, nothing more.

It means the Christians and I have won yet once again. All you have are excuses. Anyway, all you, as the Schrodinger's cat, have to do is die and you can bypass the operation and know the truth.
More of that Christian "love thy enemies" stuff. Your fellow Christians must be so proud you are their spokesperson.

You have a story that you can massage to sort of conform to modern astrophysics but have no evidence to support it. In fact you have to rewrite the Bible to remove the contradictions.

More of that Christian "love thy enemies" stuff. Your fellow Christians must be so proud you are their spokesperson.
My, my. I believe you are a dishonest, angry and religious extremist now. Just because you lost again.

Yes. God told me to continue here as I am. There have been a couple times He warned me that I was too much.

ou have a story that you can massage to sort of conform to modern astrophysics but have no evidence to support it. In fact you have to rewrite the Bible to remove the contradictions.
There are stories, but everything in the Bible is the truth. You just don't see it because you have faith in atheism/evolution or the antiChrist.

How can it be myths when history and science backs it up? OTOH nothing backs up evolution and atheism. It's your fake science that's a myth.

No, I'm not a spokesperson, but for myself as a Christian. I suppose I am loving my enemies by telling them that they are SAF and POS as atheists. If they'd realized that, then they might change. They can continue to believe in evolution or not.

Schrödinger's cat be both alive and dead at the same time?

Yes. God told me to continue here as I am. There have been a couple times He warned me that I was too much.
So God talks to you. That surprises me not at all.

There are stories, but everything in the Bible is the truth. You just don't see it because you have faith in atheism/evolution or the antiChrist.
Even when the Bible contradicts itself?

How can it be myths when history and science backs it up? OTOH nothing backs up evolution and atheism. It's your fake science that's a myth.
I sometimes think you know even less about the Bible than you do about science.

No, I'm not a spokesperson, but for myself as a Christian. I suppose I am loving my enemies by telling them that they are SAF and POS as atheists. If they'd realized that, then they might change. They can continue to believe in evolution or not.
Truly a Christ-like example you are. Makes all us atheists want to emulate you.

Definition is not proof.
Nothing means non-existence. When you refer to something as nothing you are literally referring to the non-existence of something. So it is quite easy to prove that nothing doesn't exist because the meaning of nothing is to not exist.

Not when science backs up the Bible while it doesn't back up evolution. How could spacetime begin? You need to STFU as you are a coward. You don't have anything for a beginning. You're even SCARED to conjecture how life and the universe started.

Six day creation was an explanation for bronze age people.

Forum List

Back