Zone1 Science Confirms Biblical Creation

Existence cannot be created from non-existence. Non-existence doesn't exist. Existence is made manifest by mind. Rather than being a late outgrowth of the evolution of space and time, mind has always existed as the matrix or source of the physical world. Such that ancient man was able to say that the constant presence of mind willed the material world into existence and imbued "his" creation with "his" attributes.

Isn't it great being an anonymous poster poser on a message board? You can be anyone you want.
So, just tell us where you went to school and got your degree in? Just as I thought. You have nothing. Can we, i.e. I, just ignore you in the science forum?

RE: Zone1 Science Confirms Biblical Creation
SUBTOPIC: The Great Creator
⁜→ alang1216, et al,

In the 17th Century, when the solution √Substance Dualism • was proposed by Rene Descartes, serious thought was being made.

This is the point in which the "mind" and "body" began to be thought of as two separate and distinct agencies.

You know what cracks me up? People who believe God created this world but close their eyes as to how He actually did it. I'd think they would want to understand God for themselves and not have to depend on what others tell them.
(COMMENT)
Once the great thinkers and philosophers began to assign the initial source of objects and properties to the Supreme Being the line was crossed for all manner of supernatural observations and tangible evidence.

The Basics of Philosophy said:
Realism, and holds that there is no realm as such in which universals exist, but rather they are located in space and time wherever they happen to be manifest. Conceptualism, the doctrine that universals exist only within the mind and have no external or substantial reality, is also an intermediate solution.
Other positions such as Formalism and Fictionalism do not attribute any existence to mathematical entities, and are anti-Realist.​
The Philosophy of Mathematics overlaps with metaphysics in this area."​
SOURCE: Multiple Sources © 2008-2022.​

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back