Schumer calls out Tucker on Senate floor, blames him for "Spewing poisonous rhetoric"

Schumer is the racist, and Tucker is not racist....if you really dig deep, you'd find that out!

Schumer is full of shit since the Killer never credits Tucker at all in fact he never mention Tucker in the 180 page manifesto.

From the Killers Manifesto:

Page 5:

Where did you get your current beliefs? Mostly from the internet. There was little to no influence on my personal beliefs by people I met in person. I read multiple sources of information from all ideologies and decided that my current one is most correct.

Last edited:
Chuck.
1652734220735.jpeg

SCHUMER accused someone of spewing poisonous rhetoric?

The guy who has personally threatened USSC Justices TWICE.....whose Violent rhetoric, combined withMaxine Waters, contributed to inciting an assassination attempt of GOP lawmakers and that got Steve Scalise shot?

Wow, what a worthless, hypocritical POS.

Ass bleeding over Tucker?

Thoughts and Prayers.
If the Repubs acted identical to Progs you would know how it felt. If I expect to much after the November elections like I have in the past I will be disappointed. His own party even corralled Trump a bit. Ryan and McCain showed their true colors along with many others who we see now.

Another ass bleeder.

WTF?

Nice emotional rant, snowflake.

CN't handle the fact that Schumer is a POS who has called for violence against Republicans & USSC Justices....

Wipe the Schumer leftovers off of your chin....

Forum List

Back