School lesson says Christians are treating muslims harshly

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
School lesson says Christians are treating Muslims harshly

A classroom assignment on Islam says one negative effect of the Crusades is that Christians are still treating Muslims harshly. “I almost fell over,” said Barbara Light. Mrs. Light, of Westwood, New Jersey, was helping her 13-year-old daughter prepare for a World History test when she discovered some rather shocking lessons.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The attack on Christians is going on all over the world, the sad part is many in other Countries are being murdered just because of it.
In America it use to be accepted no matter who you were, or what your beliefs were. Even if one was annoyed by a friend or a neighbor trying to tell them accept Jesus this or that we American's didn't think of just killing them. At least normal people don't.

Even probably the santan worshippers here don't want to go around killing them.

Although some don't like religion at all or whatever beings we are in America and in some shape or form everyone sees this Country falling even those who hate Trump know it's falling even if they do not understand how.

So all in all instead of being really busy trashing the " Christian Religions" you should be realizing ............

REMEMBER?

"First They Came for the Jews"
By Pastor Niemoller

harrass.jpg
First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

TODAY WE HAVE THIS :
upload_2016-12-22_21-43-28.png

"First They Came for the Jews"

first they came for the muslims is more like it.... last i checked nobody was talking about deporting christians. You psychopaths love playing the victim

first they came for the muslims is more like it.... last i checked nobody was talking about deporting christians. You psychopaths love playing the victim
Is there someone of consequence talking about deporting Muslims?

OP is incorrect. They are not saying Christians are treating Muslims harshly.

The text, talking about the Crusades, stated (past tense) - "the Christians' harsh treatment of the Muslims in the Holy Land led to a bitterness that lasted to the present".

Talk about deceptive.

Any Muslims bein' beheaded by Christians?

... any Muslims bein' set on fire in a cage by Christians?...

... any Christians usin' lil' Muslim girls as suicide bombers?

He missed the thousands of muzz in the streets of London calling for his execution and creation of the caliphate.

You liberals live on another planet and it ain't planet reality.

Looks like you missed the real news, but what can we expect from indoctrinated bimbo's.

Nigeria Under Siege: Wholesale Slaughter of Christians
www.clarionproject.org/.../muslim-persecution-christians-may-2013

Muslim Persecution of Christians May 2013 The month of May continued to prove that Nigeria is the most dangerous nation for Christians—where more ...

Nigerian New Year: Christian Slaughter
www.clarionproject.org/blog/nigerian-new-year-christian-slaughter

Jan 18, 2012 ... "—also known as Boko Haram, or "Western education is forbidden"—is to create a Christian-free Nigeria, beginning, naturally, with the north, ...

Egypt Jihadis Call for Slaughter of Christians
www.clarionproject.org/news/egypt-jihadis-call-slaughter-christians

Egypt Jihadis Call for Slaughter of Christians. As a testimony to how safe the jihadi organizations of today's Egypt feel under the new Islamist president, calls for ...

Nigeria: 500 Christian Villagers Slaughtered by Islamist Extremists
www.clarionproject.org/.../nigeria-500-christian-villagers-slaughtered-islamist -extremists

Mar 17, 2016 ... Extremist Muslim herdsmen have slaughtered close to 500 Christian farmers ... The slaughter has also left 7,000 Christian villagers displaced.

100,000 Christians Killed Yearly for Their Faith
www.clarionproject.org/.../100000-christians-being-killed-faith-yearly

May 20, 2015 ... Close to 100000 Christians are being killed every year because of their faith, according to statistics from a Pew Research Survey and the ...

Looks like you missed the real news, but what can we expect from indoctrinated bimbo's.

Muslim Persecution of Christians May 2013 The month of May continued to prove that Nigeria is the most dangerous nation for Christians—where more ...

Jan 18, 2012 ... "—also known as Boko Haram, or "Western education is forbidden"—is to create a Christian-free Nigeria, beginning, naturally, with the north, ...

Egypt Jihadis Call for Slaughter of Christians. As a testimony to how safe the jihadi organizations of today's Egypt feel under the new Islamist president, calls for ...

www.clarionproject.org/.../nigeria-500-christian-villagers-slaughtered-islamist -extremists

Mar 17, 2016 ... Extremist Muslim herdsmen have slaughtered close to 500 Christian farmers ... The slaughter has also left 7,000 Christian villagers displaced.

May 20, 2015 ... Close to 100000 Christians are being killed every year because of their faith, according to statistics from a Pew Research Survey and the ...
seriously you need a mental hospital

even the prince of england is calling you trump bots neo nazis

What can you expect from an Elite idiots whose in the Globalist network of course he's going to agree, he wants to keep his people enslaved and so keeping them dumbed down worked for him too, until they woke up and voted to get the hell out of the Brexit which most trendy liberal idiots can't comprehend how that is a Globalist agenda to keep people enslaved under a " New world order/One world order.

You liberals live on another planet and it ain't planet reality.
who talks about deporting Christians in America? Except maybe other Christians talking about different types of Christian

Lets deport people who think like you and let nobody " STAND UP FOR YOU and those LIKE you ................... wouldn't you want people to stick up for you too.
Obviously not most cowards don't have the balls to stand up because why in their pea sized minds as long as they " think" it doesn't effect them , then it doesn't matter. HENCE FIRST THEY CAME FOR THE JEWS" and if you saw what was coming.............................it might make sense.

Even Trump might not be able to stop it.

Don't you get it? This is good news to liberals. They think they can get the muzz to kill Christians here. Why do you imagine the love American liberals have for isis in Syria? They kill Christians. Assad protected Christians. That's why obama said he had to go.

seriously you need a mental hospital
You are the nut job.

Forum List

Back