School lesson says Christians are treating muslims harshly

first they came for the muslims is more like it.... last i checked nobody was talking about deporting christians. You psychopaths love playing the victim
Uh, what are all those Catholics who come here from Mexico without documentation? You know, some of the People we talk about deporting.

What would call them?

first they came for the muslims is more like it.... last i checked nobody was talking about deporting christians. You psychopaths love playing the victim

Looks like you missed the real news, but what can we expect from indoctrinated bimbo's.

Nigeria Under Siege: Wholesale Slaughter of Christians
www.clarionproject.org/.../muslim-persecution-christians-may-2013

Muslim Persecution of Christians May 2013 The month of May continued to prove that Nigeria is the most dangerous nation for Christians—where more ...

Nigerian New Year: Christian Slaughter
www.clarionproject.org/blog/nigerian-new-year-christian-slaughter

Jan 18, 2012 ... "—also known as Boko Haram, or "Western education is forbidden"—is to create a Christian-free Nigeria, beginning, naturally, with the north, ...

Egypt Jihadis Call for Slaughter of Christians
www.clarionproject.org/news/egypt-jihadis-call-slaughter-christians

Egypt Jihadis Call for Slaughter of Christians. As a testimony to how safe the jihadi organizations of today's Egypt feel under the new Islamist president, calls for ...

Nigeria: 500 Christian Villagers Slaughtered by Islamist Extremists
www.clarionproject.org/.../nigeria-500-christian-villagers-slaughtered-islamist -extremists

Mar 17, 2016 ... Extremist Muslim herdsmen have slaughtered close to 500 Christian farmers ... The slaughter has also left 7,000 Christian villagers displaced.

100,000 Christians Killed Yearly for Their Faith
www.clarionproject.org/.../100000-christians-being-killed-faith-yearly

May 20, 2015 ... Close to 100000 Christians are being killed every year because of their faith, according to statistics from a Pew Research Survey and the ...
seriously you need a mental hospital

Awwww is that the only card you can use, funny since science claims the liberals are who have the mental issues. WHy look how badly you libs deny reality, and cower away from truth because knowing truth is scary.

A classroom assignment on Islam says one negative effect of the Crusades is that Christians are still treating Muslims harshly.
If this really is happening still, I don't have anything to do with it. In my opinion, if you really can't get along with another person, don't intentionally provoke them in any way. Just keep your distance from them if they bug you that much.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back