Saudi religious cops tell women not to use swings

Forget that I asked you the question since it is obvious that you can't prove what you say.

You mean that I have been there to Kaust?

I don't have to prove anything to you.. You can take the information or leave it.

Like many Americans I like Saudi Arabia .... and I am happy to have seen them come so far in the past 70 years.

You are still not answer my question, Sharoona.

A lecturer would not leave women at these co-ed schools out.. That defeats the purpose.

Forget that I asked you the question since it is obvious that you can't prove what you say.

I don't have to prove anything to you.. You can take the information or leave it.

Like many Americans I like Saudi Arabia .... and I am happy to have seen them come so far in the past 70 years.

Why that's wonderful, Sharoona, that you enjoyed Saudi Arabia. However, just as you don't have to prove anything to anyone, I believe many of the viewers think you are making an awful lot up so I hope you don't mind if readers don't take your "info" to heart and just leave it.

You are still not answer my question, Sharoona.

A lecturer would not leave women at these co-ed schools out.. That defeats the purpose.

Why that's wonderful, Sharoona, that you enjoyed Saudi Arabia. However, just as you don't have to prove anything to anyone, I believe many of the viewers think you are making an awful lot up so I hope you don't mind if readers don't take your "info" to heart and just leave it.

My life is not that unusual .. There are 40,000 Americans in Arabia today.

We have reunions all the time and several dedicated websites.

Don't worry about Silly-Sally.

People here know she is one of the biggest liars on the board .......and yet she likes to accuse everyone else of lying.

Go figure......... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

People here know she is one of the biggest liars on the board .......and yet she likes to accuse everyone else of lying.

This is an odd board.. More name calling and personal attacks than actual discussion.

Reading stuff like this makes me ever so thankful I was born in the USA.
With that said...I don't understand how a woman stays with a man that eventually cut off her fingers for getting an education, or another man that slices off an ear and a nose. They are in the USA now...so why do they stay with husbands that they must surely know will snap at any given time?

Good question, lets ask Sharoona the Sharmoota, the resident Islam apologist in da house.

Will you stop calling me ugly names?

No, he won't. That is the only way Roudy knows how to communicate with women.

This is an odd board.. More name calling and personal attacks than actual discussion.

Just do like I do. Anytime they resort to personal attacks and name caalling without responding to anything at all or make a comment without any substance, just put it in your win column.

What were those women wearing?

What were they wearing under what they were wearing?

How high did they swing?

This might bare close examination.

Saudi women wear Jeans or shorts of dresses under their abayas... and they are a pretty modest group.. I have seen them with their children or husbands or both on swings in the parks.

This insult by the Mutawwa was just more of their stupid, spur of the moment stuff that continues to earn them ridicule.

That's very true.

Plus, Silly-Sally hates muslims and Islam.

So she only likes people who agree with her hatred. ... :cool:

I thinki she hates the Irish and Catholics as well, and thinks we all live in Seattle.

Man, you have to be one hateul individual to hate over half the world.

Silly-Sally is always soo concerned about what happens in the muslim world on the other side of the globe.

Yet here in the USA a woman is raped every 2 minutes 24/7/365

And every 5 minutes a woman is beaten or killed by boyfriend/husband.

Maybe she should concern herself to her own backyard. ... :cool:

Naturally, Sunni Man, that good Muslim convert wants to overlook what his fellow Muslims are doing to women. No doubt he isn't interested in the fact that his Muslim brothers are not only raping and killing women in the Muslim world, but theat they are raping their way across Europe. Evidently he doesn't think that there are Muslims in the U.S. who have raped, beat up or killed their wives and girlfriends. And horrors or horrors, he probably doesn't even think his fellow Muslims have brought their habit of honor killings with them to Europe and the U.S. By the way, Mr. Cuckoo, this happens to be the Middle East forum and Saudi Arabia is in the Middle East. If you want to talk about what is happening to women by non-Muslims, I am sure with all the various forums available to you, you will find one that is apropos.

Haredi men suspected of repeated rape of their underage sister-in-law Israel News | Haaretz

Oh wait...I keep forgetting...the Haredim aren't Muslims and 12 yer olds aren't women.

They are in the Mideast though.

Never mind.

Here is the deal. Women are abused all over the world and it is not exclusive to any culture or religion in particular. It should be condemned. Unfortunately, people like you hate Muslims more than you actually care about the welfare of women.

Silly-Sally is always soo concerned about what happens in the muslim world on the other side of the globe.

Yet here in the USA a woman is raped every 2 minutes 24/7/365

And every 5 minutes a woman is beaten or killed by boyfriend/husband.

Maybe she should concern herself to her own backyard. ... :cool:

Naturally, Sunni Man, that good Muslim convert wants to overlook what his fellow Muslims are doing to women. No doubt he isn't interested in the fact that his Muslim brothers are not only raping and killing women in the Muslim world, but theat they are raping their way across Europe. Evidently he doesn't think that there are Muslims in the U.S. who have raped, beat up or killed their wives and girlfriends. And horrors or horrors, he probably doesn't even think his fellow Muslims have brought their habit of honor killings with them to Europe and the U.S. By the way, Mr. Cuckoo, this happens to be the Middle East forum and Saudi Arabia is in the Middle East. If you want to talk about what is happening to women by non-Muslims, I am sure with all the various forums available to you, you will find one that is apropos.

Haredi men suspected of repeated rape of their underage sister-in-law Israel News | Haaretz

Oh wait...I keep forgetting...the Haredim aren't Muslims and 12 yer olds aren't women.

Never mind.

Here is the deal. Women are abused all over the world and it is not exclusive to any culture or religion in particular. It should be condemned. Unfortunately, people like you hate Muslims more than you actually care about the welfare of women.

Tut, tut, Mr. Seattle, it is quite obvious that you are a blind fool when it comes to how women are treated in the Muslim world. In fact, maybe you would have agreed with a Pakistani Brit who claimed that the British girls who were being forced into prostitution by his fellow Pakistanis in the UK were just pieces of White Meat. Maybe you also consider women just pieces of meat regardless of your big talk. However, I wouldn't even bring up all the priests who have been accused or raping children because I am sure everyone has read all about this since it is in the newspapers all the time, but since you are have pulled up an article, how about this article?

Father Charged With Murder After Allegedly 'Performing Abortion On Daughter He Raped'

Never mind.

Tut, tut, Mr. Seattle, it is quite obvious that you are a blind fool when it comes to how women are treated in the Muslim world. In fact, maybe you would have agreed with a Pakistani Brit who claimed that the British girls who were being forced into prostitution by his fellow Pakistanis in the UK were just pieces of White Meat. Maybe you also consider women just pieces of meat regardless of your big talk. However, I wouldn't even bring up all the priests who have been accused or raping children because I am sure everyone has read all about this since it is in the newspapers all the time, but since you are have pulled up an article, how about this article?

Father Charged With Murder After Allegedly 'Performing Abortion On Daughter He Raped'

Have you actually been to any Arab country?

Sorry, but I am unable to click on the quote feature. No, I have never been to the Middle East, but I am willing to bet you that my husband has been in places that you never dreamed of.

Sorry, but I am unable to click on the quote feature. No, I have never been to the Middle East, but I am willing to bet you that my husband has been in places that you never dreamed of.

Well I am not going to dish your husband, but I have lived in several countries and made over 60 transcontinental flights.

In Libya we lived on the street between the US Embassy and the Russian Embassy. I have known Kings and Princes and Ambassadors. I have known CEOs of major oil companies and US Generals.. authors and scholars.

You could have lived in Timbuctu for all I care and known the Queens of England amd the Netherlands. There are places that you have never been, let's say back alley places, where you have never ventured. But keep on giving us your travelogue. It is very amusing.

You could have lived in Timbuctu for all I care and known the Queens of England amd the Netherlands. There are places that you have never been, let's say back alley places, where you have never ventured. But keep on giving us your travelogue. It is very amusing.

Why would I go into "back alleys"???

There are some people interested in serious discussion and some people interested only in promoting their particular soapbox. The key is knowing the difference and ignoring those not worth attention. You sound interesting - particularly, as you have traveled in some of the countries being discussed. New view points are always nice to have :)

There are some people interested in serious discussion and some people interested only in promoting their particular soapbox. The key is knowing the difference and ignoring those not worth attention. You sound interesting - particularly, as you have traveled in some of the countries being discussed. New view points are always nice to have :)

Sherri

Forum List

Back