Saudi religious cops tell women not to use swings

Naturally, Sunni Man, that good Muslim convert wants to overlook what his fellow Muslims are doing to women. No doubt he isn't interested in the fact that his Muslim brothers are not only raping and killing women in the Muslim world, but theat they are raping their way across Europe. Evidently he doesn't think that there are Muslims in the U.S. who have raped, beat up or killed their wives and girlfriends. And horrors or horrors, he probably doesn't even think his fellow Muslims have brought their habit of honor killings with them to Europe and the U.S. By the way, Mr. Cuckoo, this happens to be the Middle East forum and Saudi Arabia is in the Middle East. If you want to talk about what is happening to women by non-Muslims, I am sure with all the various forums available to you, you will find one that is apropos.

Haredi men suspected of repeated rape of their underage sister-in-law Israel News | Haaretz

Oh wait...I keep forgetting...the Haredim aren't Muslims and 12 yer olds aren't women.

They are in the Mideast though.

Never mind.

Here is the deal. Women are abused all over the world and it is not exclusive to any culture or religion in particular. It should be condemned. Unfortunately, people like you hate Muslims more than you actually care about the welfare of women.

Tut, tut, Mr. Seattle, it is quite obvious that you are a blind fool when it comes to how women are treated in the Muslim world. In fact, maybe you would have agreed with a Pakistani Brit who claimed that the British girls who were being forced into prostitution by his fellow Pakistanis in the UK were just pieces of White Meat. Maybe you also consider women just pieces of meat regardless of your big talk. However, I wouldn't even bring up all the priests who have been accused or raping children because I am sure everyone has read all about this since it is in the newspapers all the time, but since you are have pulled up an article, how about this article?

Father Charged With Murder After Allegedly 'Performing Abortion On Daughter He Raped'

I hope that the Jordanian who allegedly did these things is tried and, if found guilty, receives the maximum penalty that the law allows with the exception of the death penalty, which I do not believe in.

A difference between you and me is that I have no problem saying that. You however, somehow think that this incident in some way mitigates the acts of the Haredic men. Another difference is that, and again very unlike you, I am unwilling to attribute acts of the abuse of women or children to whole societies, cultures, or religions.

Having been acquanted and influenced by strong, intelligent and independent women in my life, I have never regarded them as "pieces of meat" and have had the wonderful opportunity to work closely with them as they try to achieve equal rights in today's society, and I shall continue to do so.

As or Catholic priests, as a catholic I found the "sex abuse" scandal deplorable and was among many catholics who objected to the cover-up and worked to end the abuse...and as a Catholic, my voice was louder than those of non-Catholics. That is just a reality of life. You would have a louder voice than I in the Jewish community in respect to their flaws. You may want to keep in mind, though, that as long as you, and those in your community, continue to ignore the problems within your community, they will continue.

I resent your implication and accusation that I treat women as "pieces of meat". I will not reciprocate, as that would be demeaning, to me...if not you.

I thinki she hates the Irish and Catholics as well, and thinks we all live in Seattle.

Man, you have to be one hateul individual to hate over half the world.

You DO live in Seattle. Unless you moved recently ? Or lied about living there in the first place?

Oh, and I KNOW you hate Jews..and so does everyone else here who knows you. So please, you telling someone else that they hate a certain religion or nationality is like Sherri calling someone biased;

The fact that I do not think an individual being Jewish grants them immunity from criticism does not, as you seem to think, equate to hatred.

Most of my criticism is directed ay Israeli human rights abuses and those who unquestionably support those abuses anyway.

Of you want to start a thread about where I live and what I do, please do it, but in the proper forum if you will.

Heres the thing have you ever looked at the reports of these alleged human rights abuses and thought that something does not seem right here. I have and found that in every case the initial complaint has come from a muslim. Then when studied further there is never any corroborative evidence to support the accusations. Then it transpires that the report was blown all out of proportion by the ANTI SEMITIC NAZI JEW HATERS so that borderline NAZI JEW HATERS might be swayed into believing the LIES.
Seems that in your case the muslims have managed to brainwash you completely.

Starting a thread over a right to swing is Psychotic behavior.

Fifty years ago in the English town of Plymouth the Christians had the swings in the chilldrens' playgrounds locked on Sundays, so that the infants could not desecrate the sabbath. Now THAT'S psychotic behaviour.

Not that long ago Scotland and Wales shut their doors on a sunday and drinking was banned, because of religion akin to sharia sherry's. A walk to the next road saw a Pub heaving with customers who had just come from church. Now they are more enlightened

Forum List

Back