Saudi Government Demands Death Penalty To 'Curb Homosexuality'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Oh, our fun-lovin 'Good Friend' is at it again. Maybe the U.S. should have started a war with Saudi Arabia, rather than Iraq, Syria, and so on. Might have led to an actual effect on global Islamic Terrorism. After all, it is the biggest financier and exporter of Terrorism in the world.

Saudi government ‘wants to EXECUTE gay people who show their sexuality in public & online'

Saudi law makers could impose the death penalty on gay people who show their sexuality in public and on social media, according to reports.

The government in the Sunni Kingdom is reportedly demanding tougher punishments on those found guilty and claimed social media has caused a boom in homosexuality.

According to Okaz newspaper, the last six months has seen 35 cases of homosexuality and 50 cases of cross-dressers as well as cases of "sexual perversion” in Saudi Arabia...

More:
Saudi government ‘wants to EXECUTE gay people who show their sexuality in public & online'
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

They see what's happening in the west, in this country, the don't want it there. I can't blame them.

Islam -- gotta love it.

I'm just waiting for the first so-called "liberal" to chime in with some sort of defense.

It's an announcement loud and clear, KSA will not be prosecuting bakers who refuse to make cakes for a same-sex sex wedding.

I'm sure its just a ploy to get gay muslim refugees here in the US, so they can carry out widespread glitter bombings....

Or maybe I've been subliminally brainwashed by scrolling through too many of PoliticalChic's cut-and-paste threads :dunno:

Islam -- gotta love it.

I'm just waiting for the first so-called "liberal" to chime in with some sort of defense.

Contrary to your delusions - no liberal, in fact, no one I can think of, has defended those sort of penalties. If such exists - provide a link.

Oh, our fun-lovin 'Good Friend' is at it again. Maybe the U.S. should have started a war with Saudi Arabia, rather than Iraq, Syria, and so on. Might have led to an actual effect on global Islamic Terrorism. After all, it is the biggest financier and exporter of Terrorism in the world.

Saudi law makers could impose the death penalty on gay people who show their sexuality in public and on social media, according to reports.

The government in the Sunni Kingdom is reportedly demanding tougher punishments on those found guilty and claimed social media has caused a boom in homosexuality.

According to Okaz newspaper, the last six months has seen 35 cases of homosexuality and 50 cases of cross-dressers as well as cases of "sexual perversion” in Saudi Arabia...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Does not sound very good. I guess anything can happen in a kingdom.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®
The Republicans aren't the only ones who know how to use homosexuality to divide the citizens on shit that don't matter.

They use religion to control people

Islam -- gotta love it.

No defense. Just want to point out how believing in God makes people stupid. Lucky your preacher didn't raise you to be a radical Christians. You do realize Christians are just as easily mentally manipulated. Or could be but luckily Christianity is a much more peaceful delusion

and the hard core Right Wingers look to
Saudi Arabia as a paradigm of civil rights!

It confirms what I've said all along: civil rights is way down on the priority list of the Right Wing.

Conservatives have ALWAYS provided the opposition to civil rights and their support of the intolerant Saudis confirms it once again.

Forum List

Back