Saturday, June 30, Meeting at Daly Plaza in Chicago 11 AM. Stop the Attacks on Children March

There were rallies in every state. I didn't see any counter, kill the kids rallies from the GOP. But I'm sure there were some.

Heard Republicans were lying at the border. Illegally turning people away who were trying to escape danger. What do you expect. They're Russian, er, I mean, Republicans.
This is a total loser, made for losing. The POTUS already signed an EO that keeps families together.

Tell us, what exactly were you protesting?
Gee, I don't know? The thousands of children who don't know where their parents are? The three year olds who are expected to go to court?

Toddlers are having to appear in border courts all alone

What Trump has shown us is what monsters Republicans are. Even right here on the USMB.

Republicans working to send children back into a burning building.

Well, at least they can't pretend they are Christians.

And, with this slandering of children and the hate they show towards toddlers we know their fake concern over abortion is just that. Fake!

Shitstain......you are an idiot..... the parents are in jail because they broke the law so the 3 year old is in foster care until they put the criminal parent through the legal system.... just like any American 3 year old is put into foster care if their parent is arrested in the United States....

You asshats think that people can't understand this issue...we are not democrats....we have brains and can actually think...you sheep can rot your brains on democrat talking points all you want...but truth, facts and reality will reveal how stupid you are...
There were rallies in every state. I didn't see any counter, kill the kids rallies from the GOP. But I'm sure there were some.

Heard Republicans were lying at the border. Illegally turning people away who were trying to escape danger. What do you expect. They're Russian, er, I mean, Republicans.
This is a total loser, made for losing. The POTUS already signed an EO that keeps families together.

Gee, I don't know? The thousands of children who don't know where their parents are? The three year olds who are expected to go to court?

What Trump has shown us is what monsters Republicans are. Even right here on the USMB.

And, with this slandering of children and the hate they show towards toddlers we know their fake concern over abortion is just that. Fake!

Shitstain......you are an idiot..... the parents are in jail because they broke the law so the 3 year old is in foster care until they put the criminal parent through the legal system.... just like any American 3 year old is put into foster care if their parent is arrested in the United States....

You asshats think that people can't understand this issue...we are not democrats....we have brains and can actually think...you sheep can rot your brains on democrat talking points all you want...but truth, facts and reality will reveal how stupid you are...
You prove my point.

Thanks.

You don't have a "point", R-Derp...you have a problem! It's suddenly dawned on you progressives that Trump is kicking ass with the economy despite having the Fed raise interest rates repeatedly and that you're going to get "shellacked" AGAIN in the coming elections! You clowns needed to come up with SOMETHING to detract from the fact that people have jobs now that pay real money and they're feeling confident about the future! You can't run on the whole "war on women" thing you trotted out the last couple of elections because after Weinstein and all the other liberals got outed as serial abusers of women nobody is going to buy that nonsense anymore! This whole "THEY'RE RIPPING BABIES FROM THEIR MOTHER'S ARMS!!!" narrative is proof positive that the people running the Democratic Party have totally run out of things to run on. You're out "protesting" something that Trump has already signed an executive order to address. Is immigration screwed up? Oh, hell yeah it is! It has been for years now! Obama didn't do diddly to address it either despite promises he would. Trump is the first President that has the guts to tackle this issue and now you on the left are petrified that he might succeed.
You mean Trump is taking credit for Obama's economy.

When you ask a Trump minion which economy they would rather have, the one Bush left Obama or the one Obama left Trump and they run off screaming "Liar!".

Hilarious.

Anyone else think this would be an anti-abortion thread?
I thought they were finally going to start working on black youth violence in Chicago. Silly me.
If Republicans want to really show concern, what about poverty in Appalachia.
It's not welfare begins at home or for Republicans, it's poverty begins at home?

I was born in poverty in Appalachia. ‘Hillbilly Elegy’ doesn’t speak for me.
How many drive by shootings take place there?

It's a loser, keep betting it.

We can call your Abolish Ice movement the Hillary of the midterms.

Forum List

Back