Oh look lefties driving away cops

That's untrue ... they want law enforcement when their iPhone gets stolen or there are angry looking youths hanging around their neighborhood. They want law enforcement when the neighbors music is loud or not to their taste or a strange car is parked on their street.

They want them to come as quick as possible so they can yell at them for not dealing with their problems straight away, asking too many personal questions, and to remind them that they pay their salary.

protest2.jpg

20 out of 1440. That is a mass exodus? Really?

Though documents showed some officers left the force due to retirement, a source in the department told Q13 FOX some 20 officers left and sought employment at other law enforcement agencies. The source also said younger officers "don’t feel appreciated" and the number of those leaving who felt “frustrated over city politics is higher than usual.” “Worker bees on the street, they don't feel appreciated. I’ve never seen anything like this in my life,” the source told Q13 FOX. The Seattle Police Guild, the police

Twenty cops out of nearly 1500 and that is a major story? What a bunch of pussies and pathological liars. Of course they would call 20 out of 1444 a mass exodus, and of course the slobbering low brow lovers of the Thin Blue Li(n)e would rush out and spread the propaganda. I’m assuming one burglary is a crime spree. Then again, Cops who murder five people for every one of them who die claim it is a war on police. The five is based upon these supposed heroic cops shooting unarmed people.

CEF33DC3-58A5-49AF-A418-C11C3A2B61D2.jpeg

What a bunch of whining pussies.

Though documents showed some officers left the force due to retirement, a source in the department told Q13 FOX some 20 officers left and sought employment at other law enforcement agencies. The source also said younger officers "don’t feel appreciated" and the number of those leaving who felt “frustrated over city politics is higher than usual.” “Worker bees on the street, they don't feel appreciated. I’ve never seen anything like this in my life,” the source told Q13 FOX. The Seattle Police Guild, the police

Twenty cops out of nearly 1500 and that is a major story? What a bunch of pussies and pathological liars. Of course they would call 20 out of 1444 a mass exodus, and of course the slobbering low brow lovers of the Thin Blue Li(n)e would rush out and spread the propaganda. I’m assuming one burglary is a crime spree. Then again, Cops who murder five people for every one of them who die claim it is a war on police. The five is based upon these supposed heroic cops shooting unarmed people.

View attachment 201967

Except they have 1300 cops and 41 have gone. Seems substantial enough to consider.

View attachment 201967

Except they have 1300 cops and 41 have gone. Seems substantial enough to consider.

Twenty retired. You know, after a long career, they went to enjoy their golden years. So it’s twenty out of 1444. Most employers have to hire twice for every job every year. That means every year they hire two people for every position. When the cops start getting close to that, then let me know. Until then, stop the hysteronics.

View attachment 201967

Nah

View attachment 201967

Nah
At least my numbers are accurate.

View attachment 201967

Nah
Fake news

View attachment 201967

Nah

The linked article said 1,444 cops. 44 had left the force, mostly retirements. Twenty had left but not retired. How do you consider your numbers accurate?

View attachment 201967

Nah

The linked article said 1,444 cops. 44 had left the force, mostly retirements. Twenty had left but not retired. How do you consider your numbers accurate?
20 is almost half so much for your most claim.

View attachment 201967

Nah

The story listed 41 as gone and Wikipedia says the force has 1300 officers.

View attachment 201967

Nah

The story listed 41 as gone and Wikipedia says the force has 1300 officers.

As of 2017, there were 1,444 sworn officers on the force, according to the city

Seattle cops flee the force in 'mass exodus' due to frustrations with city's politics, report says

Hardly a mass exodus. More hysteronics from the war on police set.

Forum List

Back