Saturday, June 30, Meeting at Daly Plaza in Chicago 11 AM. Stop the Attacks on Children March

You also don't live in a central American country where conditions are horrendous. You have to think, the conditions have to be extremely bad in their country if they are willing to take a risky trip across the border.

So an unmarried female feels compelled to have unprotected sex with some stranger (or based on tradition in central America a close relative) as a result of horrendous conditions? This is an interesting concept and might explain why intelligent people in good conditions inversely avoid pregnancy.

Families Belong Together – Chicago March | IATSE Local 769 Chicago

What some parents say:

We have two sons. Sebastian is 3, Francisco just 5 months old. I cannot imagine the emotional trauma my boys would experience if they were to be separated from Vanessa and me. But that’s what's happening at our border—forced family separations, denial of due process, imprisonment of kids and parents. To be silent while this takes place in our country is to be an accomplice.

=================
Could you imagine being separated by your kids in such a way? I don't get how Republicans think this is not only fine and OK, but I suspect some think it's quite humorous. Republicans own this attack on babies and toddlers.

Looks like Trump has been doing this much earlier. We have reports the number of children separated is double. Yes, double. Over four thousand.

I'll be there. Trying to figure out what to put on my sign. I am a veteran. When I served, we wanted to protect children and were against Russia. Now, Republicans protect Russia and attack children.

Could you imagine being separated by your kids in such a way?

No, I could not imagine taking by kids on a dangerous journey in order to illegally cross into another nation.

You also don't live in a central American country where conditions are horrendous. You have to think, the conditions have to be extremely bad in their country if they are willing to take a risky trip across the border.

Sorry their country sucks.
Doesn't obligate us to let them come here.

deanrd said:

What some parents say:

We have two sons. Sebastian is 3, Francisco just 5 months old. I cannot imagine the emotional trauma my boys would experience if they were to be separated from Vanessa and me. But that’s what's happening at our border—forced family separations, denial of due process, imprisonment of kids and parents. To be silent while this takes place in our country is to be an accomplice.
Then Something Needs To Be Done About Divorce
Selfish Women Do It To Their Families All The Time
Their Children Often Spend Years Torn Apart
In Hardship, Poverty, And Often Suffer Substance Abuse And Incarceration

What some parents say:

=================
Could you imagine being separated by your kids in such a way? I don't get how Republicans think this is not only fine and OK, but I suspect some think it's quite humorous. Republicans own this attack on babies and toddlers.

Looks like Trump has been doing this much earlier. We have reports the number of children separated is double. Yes, double. Over four thousand.

I'll be there. Trying to figure out what to put on my sign. I am a veteran. When I served, we wanted to protect children and were against Russia. Now, Republicans protect Russia and attack children.
I don't understand how democrats think think that the sure fire way to beat the laws of the US is to sneak across the border with a kid. Whether it's your kid or not. "Wait they have a kid". "Let's open up the border". Brilliant. Oh screw the law, open the border, just what this country needs, undocumented millions of low skilled minions.

Why is it that you see these speakers ranting and railing at these rallies or protest in their glorified Hitler delivery style fashion being used, but yet they're not called Hitler's or Nazi's in their style of propaganda ranting or message style delivery tactic being used, but if it is a conservative cause that is being conducted in the same ways, then they are called Hitler's or Nazi's due to their message style delivery that is used ????

The double standards are amazing really.

To be fair, neither side can actually capture the true agression or agressive tactics used in the Hitler rallies, as his use of emotional tactics has never been repeated or duplicated in the same way that he could perform in those events.

Last edited:
Some of those "children" being flown around here look old enough to be on social security.

What some parents say:

=================

Good, Chicago has a terrible reputation of separating parents and children via murder. I hope they solve their issue.

What some parents say:

=================

No, I could not imagine taking by kids on a dangerous journey in order to illegally cross into another nation.
Loving and wanting to protect your children is a human thing, regardless of where you're from. So imagine with all the pride and love and protective feelings you have for your children, what the circumstances would have to be in order to choose taking them on such a journey. You can't imagine the rock and the hard place they are between.
I don't want illegals here, either, but they can continue to be booted out respectfully. This deterrence idea was a fiasco. Even the Pope had to weigh in, for Godssake. Zero Tolerance wouldn't bother me if it had been prepared for ahead of time and wasn't a complete cluster fuck in its implementation.

What some parents say:

=================

Good, Chicago has a terrible reputation of separating parents and children via murder. I hope they solve their issue.
Yeah, where are the rallies for Chicago ??? Crickets from the left huh ??

What some parents say:

=================

I don't understand how democrats think think that the sure fire way to beat the laws of the US is to sneak across the border with a kid. Whether it's your kid or not. "Wait they have a kid". "Let's open up the border". Brilliant. Oh screw the law, open the border, just what this country needs, undocumented millions of low skilled minions.
Half of one percent of illegals are using that ploy. That statistic is from the folks who catch them. Sorry, find another lie to smear these people with.

What some parents say:

=================

Loving and wanting to protect your children is a human thing, regardless of where you're from. So imagine with all the pride and love and protective feelings you have for your children, what the circumstances would have to be in order to choose taking them on such a journey. You can't imagine the rock and the hard place they are between.
I don't want illegals here, either, but they can continue to be booted out respectfully. This deterrence idea was a fiasco. Even the Pope had to weigh in, for Godssake. Zero Tolerance wouldn't bother me if it had been prepared for ahead of time and wasn't a complete cluster fuck in its implementation.
Any kind of zero tolerance policy won't work for the do gooders who fantasize about saving the world's people/population while destroying their own security and families in the process.

What some parents say:

=================

I got news for you----there are tens of thousands of parents IN PRISON in the USA--------of course there are tens of thousands hospitalized and tens of thousands who JUST LEAVE. I left active duty because I became pregnant----
there was no one to care for the coming kid but me--------the BASTARD to whom I was married at the time? well He has never visited his child even once.

What some parents say:

=================

Half of one percent of illegals are using that ploy. That statistic is from the folks who catch them. Sorry, find another lie to smear these people with.

Lots of "LEGALS" bring illegal children here that way. I doubt it shows up as
a stat anywhere. If I did not know out there in the field of human services----I would not know

What some parents say:

=================

Loving and wanting to protect your children is a human thing

So is taking advantage of free money handed out by idiots.

What some parents say:

=================

You do gooders aren't for war, so you think that the world's population running from wars, corruption, and economic hardships should just come here to overload our systems, and create economic hardships for our citizens, and corrupt our government like the many they were alledgedly running from.

My thoughts are that if hundreds of thousands are fleeing a corrupt government, and are coming here, then we are not to investigate through these witnesses about what is going on, and then take action against the government that is creating the crisis ? Or is this crisis actually being created from within this nation for political purposes ?? If so then the culprits need to be outed, and then prosecuted.

Last edited:

What some parents say:

=================

OK, throw them all in detention camps together. Then the next thing you will do is howl about “Japanese style internment camps”. Blah blah blah....

What some parents say:

=================

OK, throw them all in detention camps together. Then the next thing you will do is howl about “Japanese style internment camps”. Blah blah blah....

thanks SO MUCH--------there are actual JERKS out there who have DECIDED that "families" either real and CLAIMED----MUST be kept intact even before anyone knows WHO IS WHO. The "HOW" part of the game does not enter their
puny minds. Like "HOW?" build luxury hotels with large suites to accommodate whole families for------THE DURATION?. ------THROW all these unknowns TOGETHER? I am a mother----I would rather have my kid in
a child shelter------with FENCED areas, nice cafeteria line food, and people to
GUARD THE PLACE from the rest of the RABBLE that has been detained.
My public health moiety worries about EPIDEMICS. We get refugees from cholera endemic lands

What some parents say:

=================

the next thing you will hear about is IMPETIGO, TUBERCULOSIS,
CHOLERA, and intestinal parasites and epidemic meningitis

What some parents say:

=================

The rally's are all over the nation today. Lots of people and sign's.

Forum List

Back