ICC To Indict Netanyahu?

The chances are slim, I think. The ICC will take the US threats seriously. Though, I would like to see that. It would be interesting to see Netanyahu along with his buddy Putin in a wanted list.

Neither Russia nor Ukraine are members of the ICC, which would have granted it automatic jurisdiction to investigate crimes committed by Russia. However, the ICC decided to issue an arrest warrant to Putin unilaterally as a symbolic gesture, which was praised by the international community. Neither Russia nor Israel recognize the jurisdiction of the ICC but Netanyahu could still be charged with war crimes by the ICC that is under pressure from NGOs and several ICC member states to do so.

The BBC has been investigating a murder of an 8 year old in the west bank. Another one.
It would be great if they charged this fucker and at least made his world smaller.

Neither the US nor Israel is a member, so the ICC can fuck off.
Its a shame the US is not a member. I understand it is to save its servicemen any problems over the many war crimes they have comitted over the years,
But if you want peace and justice in the world just have a look at the rogue states who arent members.

Forum List

Back