Satanic blood shoes.

I think this says more about what people will do to make a buck.

And those who waste money over a pair of shoes, only nutsos spend over $1000 over tennis shoes.
I can only assume they are purchasing them as an investment. Of course that assumes there will be a limited number produced.

There are too many dumb investments for suckers to pursue, why not invest in worthwhile things like a big Telescope, or Tent Trailer for camping, or buy land for a cabin in the woods to spend a week in the summer time, and so on.

And those who waste money over a pair of shoes, only nutsos spend over $1000 over tennis shoes.
I can only assume they are purchasing them as an investment. Of course that assumes there will be a limited number produced.

There are too many dumb investments for suckers to pursue, why not invest in worthwhile things like a big Telescope, or Tent Trailer for camping, or buy land for a cabin in the woods to spend a week in the summer time, and so on.
Of all the things you mentioned land is the only one I see as an investment. That I agree with.

If it were advertised as aborted baby blood, they could sell 66,666 pairs of them and idiot liberals would buy every one of them.

Of all the things you mentioned land is the only one I see as an investment. That I agree with.

That is because you are thinking about MONEY, I am thinking about LIVING, which is what Camping, Homesteading, Stargazing/viewing and so on is about.

That is because you are thinking about MONEY, I am thinking about LIVING, which is what Camping, Homesteading, Stargazing/viewing and so on is about.
Yes, when I mentioned investment in my first post I was referring to money. Silly me. Judge on, bro. Judge on.

Last edited:

But let's examine your first response. You said they were nutso for spending a grand for shoes, right? For all you know they get the same joy out of those shoes that you get from star gazing or camping. So who are you to judge them for being nutso? Maybe owning those shoes was LIVING to them. Who are you to say otherwise?

Last edited:
After seeing the thread title I thought of Angelina Jolie and her blood necklace...

It's awesome that the liberal company got sued for their shoes.

Price is here...

Forum List

Back