Sarah Palin's Bizarre Iowa Speech Gets Thanks

Gore Biden and Kerry are more capable, more eloquent and more trustworthy than Sarah Palin could ever hope to be. For one thing, none of those gentlemen ever quit office before.

Palin's qualifications render her just competent enough to be the night manager at the Wassila Wendy's.

Bam! Proved my point. Your issue is not with boobs, your issue is not agreeing with you. And when it's a woman or a black, multiply that by 10. They are your misogynistic, racist property. Liberalism, the domain of white men and their bitches and slaves.

Waste of time and breath

let it be the lib circle jerk that all the Palin threads are on here

I'm sorry I shocked you, but you still haven't provided anything to support your claim that she has more to offer.

Well, I guess that's too effing bad for me, then.

It's my opinion; If i could not even convince one stupid birther that Obama was a US citizen, I sure as hell am not going to bother with my "opinion."

Why would anyone bother to analyze a Palin speech?

She is there to amuse the crowd

Obviously Governor Palin cannot ever be president:

1. She's female.
2. She's white.
3. She's Not lesbian
4. She has no dynastic family ties
5. She tells it like it is
6. She has held a private sector job
7. Did I mention she's not black?

These factors, in combination, also explain why she cannot ever be a Democrat.

Obviously Governor Palin cannot ever be president:

1. She's female.
2. She's white.
3. She's Not lesbian
4. She has no dynastic family ties
5. She tells it like it is
6. She has held a private sector job
7. Did I mention she's not black?

These factors, in combination, also explain why she cannot ever be a Democrat.

So, dems will never vote for a white guy, eh? Good catch.

I'm sorry I shocked you, but you still haven't provided anything to support your claim that she has more to offer.

It's my opinion; If i could not even convince one stupid birther that Obama was a US citizen, I sure as hell am not going to bother with my "opinion."

Sarah Palin is a birther.

You people on the left should talk....You helped your party with this type of hate to lose control of congress and put them in the MINORITY

and you sit here Judging Governor Palin...

KEEP it up. and look in a mirror to look at what PARTY is FILLED with LOSERS and get in the back of the line. Republicans are in Control of you now

More leftist misogyny. No bitch is going be allowed to think differently than you do.

Except the criticism of Sarah Palin has nothing to do with the fact that she is a woman and everything to do with the fact that she is an idiot.

She's no smarter or dumber than the average Republican or Democrat politician. She has female traits like her voice that make her an easy target. Self victimization, the first job of every Democrat. You are pathetic.

Not true. She is dumber. Clearly.

Yes of course, intelligence is liberals all having the same position on every issue and justifying it with the same talking points. It's a group intelligence.

You think I have the same position on every issue as someone else here? Name that person. Then....name 20 issues. I'll bet we differ on something.

Wanna try?

Wow, that's a high bar you set for yourself

So is Obama, he's the first who claimed he was born in Kenya.

Can you imagine if a Republican got his origin of birth wrong? Liberals would never shut up. I totally think he was born in Hawaii.

Biden, Kerry and Gore are all very intelligent people. They sometimes say things that are a bit off. But....it's always due to misreading a situation or simply making an error.

Palin.... who now WON'T BE CAUGHT DEAD DOING ANY UNSCRIPTED MEDIA...says the stupid shit she says ON PURPOSE.

Comparisons between her and any of those three are laughable. Which is why we are laughing at nutters who love her.

Comared to you maybe, but they are complete boobs and again demonstrate my point.

So is Obama, he's the first who claimed he was born in Kenya.

Can you imagine if a Republican got his origin of birth wrong? Liberals would never shut up. I totally think he was born in Hawaii.

Not true in any way shape or form. He never said that.

You seriously don't get this, do you? Of the three major areas of politics, social, fiscal and military, I agree with them on one, fiscal policy. And I don't agree with them on that in that I mean it and they don't. So, I left the party and stopped voting for them. So, one question, simpleton.

How do they purge people who don't belong to their party?

By not pandering to you trying to get your votes. In pandering to the Libertarian assholes, the GOP went from being a party of efficient government to one of being anti-government, and pandering to the tin-foil hat crowd.

Like you.

Pander to me? Did you see what Boner did to his opposition? I left the party circa 90 because they didn't give a shit about fiscal conservatism and 25 years later they still don't? What is the pandering you are hallucinating?

Yes, Einstein, I'm a Republican. You got me. So , Newt Gingrich and the Heritage foundation speak for all Republicans and libertarians. And even if they both change their minds, we are all stuck with what they informed us they support 20 years later. But we didn't, which makes us racists. Actually it doesn't, but it does make you a complete and utter moron.

This is the level of discourse you set on the board and why I just insult you. Do you not read your arguments and feel stupid at all? I mean even a little?

NO, I just read your posts and become convinced the GOP needs to purge Libertarians back into the corner they were in during the 1980's.

We used to LAUGH at Libertarians, because they were kind of stupid.

Now we take them seriously, because they got a couple of rich sugar daddies.

The Tea Party people are not true Libertarians, Joe.

Libertarians have naught to do with social issues, neither would they wrongly attack the predident with endless crap scandals.
Libertarianism has everything to do with social issues when social agendas drive coercion. Like legal homo marriage. Quintessential libertarian issue.

You're ignorant. We think the government should have nothing to do with social issues. Government should not be in marriage at all.
That works only if there is no taxation at all. Pure libertarianism requires utopia. Its principles work best as a baromter.

The libertarians are anarchists bit again. Wow, you play that card so effectively too. Well done.

It is the Right, the conservatives, and Christians who expect women to be submissive

Wow, you obviously don't know any Republican women. You don't know any women at all. In this country, there are like 3 women like that. To attribute that portrayal to any large group in this country is just butt hurt love for your party. If you actually believe this, I'd see if you have a mental illness.

NO, I just read your posts and become convinced the GOP needs to purge Libertarians back into the corner they were in during the 1980's.

Libertarians have naught to do with social issues, neither would they wrongly attack the predident with endless crap scandals.
Libertarianism has everything to do with social issues when social agendas drive coercion. Like legal homo marriage. Quintessential libertarian issue.

You're ignorant. We think the government should have nothing to do with social issues. Government should not be in marriage at all.
That works only if there is no taxation at all. Pure libertarianism requires utopia. Its principles work best as a baromter.

Sounds like Marx idea of a world without a government ;) Utterly impossible and dumb at the same time.

Every nation needs taxes to build infrastructure, fund a military(as the world isn't peaceful) and fund science. At least if you want to be a first world nation.

Libertarians are anarchists, got it. There are idiots on both sides.

Libertarians are anarchists, got it. There are idiots on both sides.
clbundy_590_438.jpg

Pander to me? Did you see what Boner did to his opposition? I left the party circa 90 because they didn't give a shit about fiscal conservatism and 25 years later they still don't? What is the pandering you are hallucinating?

Uh, yeah. Even treating you like anything you say is pandering.

They need to tell libertarians to shut the fuck up and drum them out of the party completely.

I like the guy who said talking to LIbertarians is like asking a five year old to share a box of crayons.

The libertarians are anarchists bit again. Wow, you play that card so effectively too. Well done.
I never suggested anarchism. Paranoid much? I pointed out the utopia necessary for pure libertarianism the same way it would be required for pure communism. Libertarianism is, IMO, the ideal barometer and the standard measure for our constitution.

Forum List

Back