Sarah Palin's Bizarre Iowa Speech Gets Thanks

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
Shortly after declaring that she's "seriously interested" in running for president in 2016, Sarah Palin delivered a confusing speech that was panned by many, even some on the right.

Sarah Palin s Bizarre Iowa Speech Gets Thanks -- From The Democrats

We are having way too much fun with this poor woman . It's almost like making fun of the mentally challenged. It seems like she's completely out of her mind. She has to be treated.

The Palin Crash and Burn was Epic!!!

Conservatives hung their heads in embarrassment.

Even Dems are feeling sorry for her.

Pills?

Booze?

"Things must change for our government. Look at it. It isn’t too big to fail. It’s too big to succeed! It's too big to succeed, so we can afford no retreads or nothing will change with the same people and same policies that got us into the status quo. Another Latin word, status quo, and it stands for, ‘Man, the middle-class everyday Americans are really gettin’ taken for a ride.’ That's status quo, and GOP leaders, by the way, y'know the man can only ride ya when your back is bent. So strengthen it. Then the man can't ride ya, America won't be taken for a ride, because so much is at stake and we can't afford politicians playing games like nothing more is at stake than, oh, maybe just the next standing of theirs in the next election."
Seriously...WTF, over?

308151_zps9ce8bpy1.jpg

yes she needs to stay in alaska in the woods with a bow. I am a conservative and I want to staple her mouth shut. be real fellow conservatives. She needs to go.

They think people really care about their hate for this woman? this was part of the reason they LOST power in Congress. People are sick to death of them

Last edited:
yes she needs to stay in alaska in the woods with a bow. I am a conservative and I want to staple her mouth shut. be real fellow conservatives. She needs to go.

that's so tolerant of you

She can practice her free speech here on this site or in alaska, but people need to quit asking her to speak publicly. She is hurting the party of the right. Mainly because she's not very smart when she talks. Her ability to form coherent sentences out of her mouth is none existent. The GOP and the far rights problem is communication. It always has been. Let rubio, gingrich, Rand paul, Kasich, etc.. speak for the party publicly. Paul Ryan is an idiot also. all he has to do is replace the word cut with improve. moron.

No one can beat out Obama as THE WORST anyone can offer up on us and our country

so sorry

You want bizarro here ya go:

Forum List

Back