Sarah Palin To Paul Ryan/Republicans: "Read My Lipstick, No New Taxes"

Sure ya did.

Ever seen Ashley Judd?
She was that girl who is getting a divorce from that Indy car driver right?

The only thing good I remember about her was the hot dresses she wore during the Indy 500 in the past.

She remains hot. And intelligent. And Democrat. :thup:
So who the hell is she politically? Like I said I don't have a clue except she is getting a divorce from a indy car racer.

Why do you think she intimidates us?

Because all you guys do when you hear the name Sarah is run around like a chicken with iits head cut off? I am just curious what's up with that?

It coukd be your imagination. I am not in the least bit intimidated by her. Who here do you think is intimidated?
Oh please don't even try me with that. The first thing libs bitch about is the rich and one mention of the name Sarah Palin they have a hissy fit

And Btw I am just curious is all male liberals over the age of 30 turned gay? It is an honest question? Why does Sarah intiminate you so bad? I know why I think? It is was the same same thing with Clarence Thomas the left hates Smart Black men or white girls who are conservative. The left can't stand it.

Because all you guys do when you hear the name Sarah is run around like a chicken with iits head cut off? I am just curious what's up with that?

I didn't check the name, and thought a lib was saying that about con men - it's true.

And Btw I am just curious is all male liberals over the age of 30 turned gay? It is an honest question? Why does Sarah intiminate you so bad? I know why I think? It is was the same same thing with Clarence Thomas the left hates Smart Black men or white girls who are conservative. The left can't stand it.

It's just ammusing that you guys think she scares us. Run her for the
President please!!!

It coukd be your imagination. I am not in the least bit intimidated by her. Who here do you think is intimidated?
Oh please don't even try me with that. The first thing libs bitch about is the rich and one mention of the name Sarah Palin they have a hissy fit

Bear,

Rich people do not bother liberals. Most liberals I know want to be rich. We like rich people so much, this we want our nation to have more of them. What we dislike is outrageously rich and influential people who use said influence to buy politicians....and rig he system in their favor. Get it?

And we love Sarah Palin. She brings us great joy. Especially when she opens her mouth.

I ask again, what liberal here has expressed fear of Sarah Palin? And, are there any smart liberal women who we do not fear?

"Read my lipstick..." We get it, you are a girl. No need to wave around your labia in every story

She and her supporters do not to her gender any more than Obama and his supporters refer to his race.

The valid difference, overlooked, conveniently, by his supporters, is that she is ALL female, while he is only HALF black.

And the FACT that she never asked for special dispensation for being female, but he is constantly and forever begging for affirmative action, claiming to be black.

Hypocrisy rears its ugly head. On the Democrat side, as usual.

Last edited:
The far left shows how much they truly hate women.

The far left is run by white rich males that are elitists.

Yet the far left always points the fingers in the other direction.

Bear,

Rich people do not bother liberals. Most liberals I know want to be rich. We like rich people so much, this we want our nation to have more of them. What we dislike is outrageously rich and influential people who use said influence to buy politicians....and rig he system in their favor. Get it?

And we love Sarah Palin. She brings us great joy. Especially when she opens her mouth.

I ask again, what liberal here has expressed fear of Sarah Palin? And, are there any smart liberal women who we do not fear?

No such thing as a smart liberal woman.

Any woman who supports the notion that the life growing in her womb is nothing but an inconvenience, and ready and willing and eager to destroy it, can not be, by definition described as either liberal or smart.

And then words by Hilary Rodham, Nancy Pelosi, and some such as all females in the Black Congressional Caucus and commentators like Melissa Harris-Perry and Rachel Maddow confirm it.

"Read my lipstick..." We get it, you are a girl. No need to wave around your labia in every story

She and her supporters do not to her gender any more than Obama and his supporters refer to his race.

The valid difference, overlooked, conveniently, by his supporters, is that she is ALL female, while he is only HALF black.

And the FACT that she never asked for special dispensation for being female, but he is constantly and forever begging for affirmative action, claiming to be black.

What a wonderfully ridiculous post. Congratulations!

Bear,

No such thing as a smart liberal woman.

Any woman who supports the notion that the life growing in her womb is nothing but an inconvenience, and ready and willing and eager to destroy it, can not be, by definition described as either liberal or smart.

And then words by Hilary Rodham, Nancy Pelosi, and some such as all females in the Black Congressional Caucus and commentators like Melissa Harris-Perry and Rachel Maddow confirm it.

Oh......for a moment, I forgot how reasonable our forum nutters are. How silly of me!

What a wonderfully ridiculous post. Congratulations!

Thank you!

Your heart-felt support means the world to me.

Does not the absurd expression "the first lady" stick in your throats. Europeans cannot understand how unelected women end up with a silly title. I though you were supposed to be republican (note small r)?

When the delightful Mrs Clinton is annointed Pres will the equally delightful Mr Clinton become, as of right, "the first gentleman"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Clinton is hardly a gentleman..

And if you think Hilary will pull it off in 2016 you are mistaken unless she runs on repealing Obamacare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets see now...our nation has an exploding national debt, 50M on food stamps, millions of unemployed or underemployed, 100M on some form of government assistance, a central bank devaluing our currency, a government spying on it's people, a military or intel presence in nearly every nation on earth, a political and elite class uncontrolled, income inequality exploding, public schools failing, cities and states mired in debt and some in bankruptcy, crony capitalism running rampant, government corruption everywhere, wall street owns the political class, etc....

And anyone on the right who speaks out against all of this....is a dunce....CRAZY!

Fortunes to be made selling bibs to the families of liberals who froth at the mouth each time Governor Palin's likeness (or even name) is published. The perfect Christmas gift - or would be if these same folks weren't too busy waging war on Christmas.

Fortunes to be made selling bibs to the families of liberals who froth at the mouth each time Governor Palin's likeness (or even name) is published. The perfect Christmas gift - or would be if these same folks weren't too busy waging war on Christmas.

None if that has basis in reality. Do you feel good about it? That is all that matters, right?

None if that has basis in reality. Do you feel good about it? That is all that matters, right?

I'll put you down for the infant size, super-absorbent, right?

Forum List

Back