Sarah Palin To Paul Ryan/Republicans: "Read My Lipstick, No New Taxes"

It coukd be your imagination. I am not in the least bit intimidated by her. Who here do you think is intimidated?
Oh please don't even try me with that. The first thing libs bitch about is the rich and one mention of the name Sarah Palin they have a hissy fit

Bear,

Rich people do not bother liberals. Most liberals I know want to be rich. We like rich people so much, this we want our nation to have more of them. What we dislike is outrageously rich and influential people who use said influence to buy politicians....and rig he system in their favor. Get it?

And we love Sarah Palin. She brings us great joy. Especially when she opens her mouth.

I ask again, what liberal here has expressed fear of Sarah Palin? And, are there any smart liberal women who we do not fear?
Lone,

Why do the left always bring her up? You have to be intimated by her...she was sexy
and smart in her kind of way. I I guess the left has to trash woman to keep them in their place? That's the only thing I can figure because you guys voted for crazy Joe as V.P.

Oh please don't even try me with that. The first thing libs bitch about is the rich and one mention of the name Sarah Palin they have a hissy fit

Bear,

Rich people do not bother liberals. Most liberals I know want to be rich. We like rich people so much, this we want our nation to have more of them. What we dislike is outrageously rich and influential people who use said influence to buy politicians....and rig he system in their favor. Get it?

And we love Sarah Palin. She brings us great joy. Especially when she opens her mouth.

I ask again, what liberal here has expressed fear of Sarah Palin? And, are there any smart liberal women who we do not fear?

No such thing as a smart liberal woman.

Any woman who supports the notion that the life growing in her womb is nothing but an inconvenience, and ready and willing and eager to destroy it, can not be, by definition described as either liberal or smart.

And then words by Hilary Rodham, Nancy Pelosi, and some such as all females in the Black Congressional Caucus and commentators like Melissa Harris-Perry and Rachel Maddow confirm it.
Dude.why did you have to say that shit?

Grow up.....

Bear,

Lone,

Why do the left always bring her up? You have to be intimated by her...she was sexy
and smart in her kind of way. I I guess the left has to trash woman to keep them in their place? That's the only thing I can figure because you guys voted for crazy Joe as V.P.

Dude,

She gets talked about because she routinely says ridiculous things in a way that defies the laws of standard communication. But, she has a few million "supporters" who don't realize it. Seriously.....she speaks in jumbled half-thoughts peppered with quaint red meat talking points.

The left is prepared to nominate a woman for president. Is that because we want to keep her in her place? Please try to make sense.

Palin's sexiness is not important. We were not voting for who we wanted to fuck. You do get that, don't you?

I will tell you, however, that you cannot escape being seen as a rube if you continue to stand her up as "smart". It really is that simple.

It coukd be your imagination. I am not in the least bit intimidated by her. Who here do you think is intimidated?

Bear,

Yet those who get elected to office and rig the system to enrich themselves (Reid, Pelosi, Feinstein) are just peachy keen, right? :rolleyes:

Bear,

Yet those who get elected to office and rig the system to enrich themselves (Reid, Pelosi, Feinstein) are just peachy keen, right? :rolleyes:

No. But at least they were elected. We CAN hold them accountable. See the diff?

Bear,

Right, you hold them so accountable that you stand by stand by them, in their very important roles within the party and their respective congressional caucuses.

Yeah, really accountable. :rolleyes:

Right, you hold them so accountable that you stand by stand by them, in their very important roles within the party and their respective congressional caucuses.

Yeah, really accountable. :rolleyes:

May I recommend Schoolhouse Rock? I live in Florida. I get to vote for Nelson and against Rubio and Scott. Reid, Pelosi and Feinstein all must be held to account by their constituents.

Bear,

Lone,

Dude,

She gets talked about because she routinely says ridiculous things in a way that defies the laws of standard communication. But, she has a few million "supporters" who don't realize it. Seriously.....she speaks in jumbled half-thoughts peppered with quaint red meat talking points.

The left is prepared to nominate a woman for president. Is that because we want to keep her in her place? Please try to make sense.

Palin's sexiness is not important. We were not voting for who we wanted to fuck. You do get that, don't you?

I will tell you, however, that you cannot escape being seen as a rube if you continue to stand her up as "smart". It really is that simple.[/QUOT
Dude,
You can understand rap but not her? Serioulsy? Take the ear plugs out . Just a sugestion and

Forum List

Back