Sarah Palin To Paul Ryan/Republicans: "Read My Lipstick, No New Taxes"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
And she is right again as usual. She again talks common sense that the average politician and voter lacks in America today. This is a wonderful piece she has written for Breitbart and you have to stop and think...............is raising taxes the way to solve our problems that Obama and republican elitist have caused?

Exclusive -- Palin: Read My Lipstick: No New Taxes

And she is right again as usual. She again talks common sense that the average politician and voter lacks in America today. This is a wonderful piece she has written for Breitbart and you have to stop and think...............is raising taxes the way to solve our problems that Obama and republican elitist have caused?

What, does she have "No New Taxes" written with lipstick on her palms? How can you read lipstick?

"Read my lipstick..." We get it, you are a girl. No need to wave around your labia in every story

Unfortunately for her, she's no longer in any position to stop taxes, is she?

And btw in a liberals mind the only smart girls are Janet Reno, Nancy Pelosi or Hillary? Ugh I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

And btw in a liberals mind the only smart girls are Janet Reno, Nancy Pelosi or Hillary? Ugh I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Sure ya did.

Ever seen Ashley Judd?
She was that girl who is getting a divorce from that Indy car driver right?

The only thing good I remember about her was the hot dresses she wore during the Indy 500 in the past.

And Btw I am just curious is all male liberals over the age of 30 turned gay? It is an honest question? Why does Sarah intiminate you so bad? I know why I think? It is was the same same thing with Clarence Thomas the left hates Smart Black men or white girls who are conservative. The left can't stand it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
And another Btw I am a big Nikki Halley supporter. I wish she would run for POTUS and Sarah as V.P. We really need two women Republicans running the Show After Bush Jr. and Obama.

It is a girls job to clean up the mess after those two did to this country.

All the #*%* stuff aside, she's just wrong about the US being like Detroit.

The US government’s constraint is not that it will run out of funds, but that it could supply too much liquidity to the private sector thereby causing inflation. So the US government’s real constraint is inflation and not solvency. This is a vastly different issue than the one the US media usually harps on with regards to the budget deficit and the US government’s ability to “afford” its spending.

Read more at Why the USA Isn?t Going Bankrupt?. | PRAGMATIC CAPITALISM

But I have to agree with her. "We want Congress to rein in spending and live within its means."

Last edited:
And Btw I am just curious is all male liberals over the age of 30 turned gay? It is an honest question? Why does Sarah intiminate you so bad? I know why I think? It is was the same same thing with Clarence Thomas the left hates Smart Black men or white girls who are conservative. The left can't stand it.

Well, Sarah has been 'intaminate' so good with me, either.:lol:

However, she is hardly the smartest lady ever to play at politics. And definately someone whose opinion I would seek on anything of importance.

Why do you think she intimidates us?

Sure ya did.

Ever seen Ashley Judd?
She was that girl who is getting a divorce from that Indy car driver right?

The only thing good I remember about her was the hot dresses she wore during the Indy 500 in the past.

She remains hot. And intelligent. And Democrat. :thup:

lieoftheyear_thumb1_zps36107890.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Because all you guys do when you hear the name Sarah is run around like a chicken with iits head cut off? I am just curious what's up with that?

Because all you guys do when you hear the name Sarah is run around like a chicken with iits head cut off? I am just curious what's up with that?

It coukd be your imagination. I am not in the least bit intimidated by her. Who here do you think is intimidated?

Forum List

Back