Sarah Palin says she would consider a Palin-Beck ticket in 2012

Can Dubya serve as VP? Maybe we can run Cheney/Dubya or Rove/Dubya?

No, no. I truly believe Sarah Palin is the best chance the base of the GOP has in 2012 to oust Obama. Hell, she doesn't even need a VP. She can handle it all by herself. You betcha!

Gold! Pure Gold!
:lol::lol::lol:

I'm just hoping she does her entire campaign in that cute little running suit she was wearing for the Newsweek cover. I KNOW she will be taken seriously, then!

No, no. I truly believe Sarah Palin is the best chance the base of the GOP has in 2012 to oust Obama. Hell, she doesn't even need a VP. She can handle it all by herself. You betcha!

Gold! Pure Gold!
:lol::lol::lol:

I'm just hoping she does her entire campaign in that cute little running suit she was wearing for the Newsweek cover. I KNOW she will be taken seriously, then!

You libs sure do fear her. you betchya :lol:

good one House! - the real x-mass present here is that finally out of the 1500 posts you got a laugh that was with you ...not at you.

Geoffrey Dunn: Palin's Latest Rogue Gaffe
There have been so many lies and distortions pointed out in Sarah Palin's Going Rogue since it was released last week that her memoir has already become something of a gag line.
But perhaps the most embarrassing gaffe so far is her mis-attributed quote to UCLA basketball legend John Wooden.
As the epigram to Chapter Three, "Drill, Baby, Drill," Palin assigns the following remarks to the Hall of Fame hoops coach:
"Our land is everything to us... I will tell you one of the things we remember on our land. We remember our grandfathers paid for it--with their lives."​

Ass Meister, talking about big moments ( and Sarah sure has had hers) can we expect a correction here?

Geoffrey Dunn: Palin's Latest Rogue Gaffe
There have been so many lies and distortions pointed out in Sarah Palin's Going Rogue since it was released last week that her memoir has already become something of a gag line.
But perhaps the most embarrassing gaffe so far is her mis-attributed quote to UCLA basketball legend John Wooden.
As the epigram to Chapter Three, "Drill, Baby, Drill," Palin assigns the following remarks to the Hall of Fame hoops coach:
"Our land is everything to us... I will tell you one of the things we remember on our land. We remember our grandfathers paid for it--with their lives."​

Ass Meister, talking about big moments ( and Sarah sure has had hers) can we expect a correction here?

ZOMG!!!!

This is the end of her fer sher.

Have you figured out who Phil Jones is yet? He was in the headlines again

Oh come on, HOUSE...you know deep down inside you want Palin to be POTUS in 2012. Just admit it...

Admit you're a lib first...

Nope. I would be lying if I said so. I hate tree huggers. I don't particularly believe in global warming, and gay marriage bothers me. Sorry, I refuse to let you, or anyone else pidgeon hole me..

As you pigeonhole everyone else here... TFF...:lol:

You're definitely a big gubmint, anti-conservative, democtatic defender, though... No hiding that shit...

I could vote for a Beck/Palin ticket.. Beck should run for office, id like to see him stop all the corruption he calls out. I believe he can and would do it.. It would be interesting none the less if he did enter, but i doubt he gives up his gig with fox to make a run. He has nothing to run for, he cares about this nation enough to tell how bad it is, not enough to fix it.
Just Sayin,

oh yeah.... Phil Jones the key figure in your conspiracy theory that a vast majority of the worlds scientists are involved in. Frank, try and stick to the subject or head back to the conspiracy zone with the rest of the nutbags.

Yeah........I can see it now.........

Palin as President, Glenn Beck as VP, and Limp Idiot as Secretary of State, with Huckabee stepping in as the top lawyer of the land.

Then, all the prisoners will get released and cause mayhem and violence in the streets, which will result in Beck turning into a blubbering idiot who cries constantly, which grates on Palin's nerves and she quits.

Beck moves in to the President's spot, and selects Limp Idiot as his VP.

Cheney starts manipulating behind the scenes again, and we end up in WWIII with Iran and China.

Yeah....let's go Armageddon............

beck-palin-kitchen-yapper.jpg

well so much for the right-wing womens vote.....

I could vote for a Beck/Palin ticket.. Beck should run for office, id like to see him stop all the corruption he calls out. I believe he can and would do it.. It would be interesting none the less if he did enter, but i doubt he gives up his gig with fox to make a run. He has nothing to run for, he cares about this nation enough to tell how bad it is, not enough to fix it.
Just Sayin,

The Cryer and the Quitter! I'm so psyched for this to happen! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Admit you're a lib first...

Nope. I would be lying if I said so. I hate tree huggers. I don't particularly believe in global warming, and gay marriage bothers me. Sorry, I refuse to let you, or anyone else pidgeon hole me..

As you pigeonhole everyone else here... TFF...:lol:

You're definitely a big gubmint, anti-conservative, democtatic defender, though... No hiding that shit...

I do my share of pidgeonholing when the posters make it obvious enough, yes. I am against big government. However, whatI consider big government may be different than what someone who believes we have the right and responsibility to bomb the shit out of, and then invade any country that doesn't believe what we want them to.

Forum List

Back