Sarah Palin says she would consider a Palin-Beck ticket in 2012

Get over it--Palin's Going Rogue is the number 1 best seller in this country today & is looking to beat out your hero's Barack Obama & Hillary Clinton's books--COMBINED--LOL.

So? I guess that means Lynn Vincent should run for President?

:lol::lol: Hey didn't even find Lynn Vincent on Amazon.com--so must assume he/she has made your best seller on the thumbsuckers vampire top ten :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Get over it--Palin's Going Rogue is the number 1 best seller in this country today & is looking to beat out your hero's Barack Obama & Hillary Clinton's books--COMBINED--LOL.

Hey didn't even find Lynn Vincent on Amazon.com--so must assume he/she has made your best seller on the thumbsucking new vampire top ten
http://gawker.com/5371146/sarah-palins-ghostwriter-pals-around-with-racists-and-wackos

In summary, Sarah Palin's book will be awesome because her ghostwriter has abundant experience in shaping the confused, fevered thoughts of religious fanatics into sentences.

Hey didn't even find Lynn Vincent on Amazon.com--so must assume he/she has made your best seller on the thumbsucking new vampire top ten
http://gawker.com/5371146/sarah-palins-ghostwriter-pals-around-with-racists-and-wackos

In summary, Sarah Palin's book will be awesome because her ghostwriter has abundant experience in shaping the confused, fevered thoughts of religious fanatics into sentences.

:lol::lol::lol: Palin has never appealed to thumbsuckers--they're typically more interested in who the top vampire is--:lol::lol:

sarah-palin-glenn-beck.jpg

Glenn Beck compares Tiger Woods to OJ Simpson in midst of mistresses scandal
New York Daily News - Neil Nagraj - ‎Dec 9, 2009‎
'Do you believe Tiger Woods may actually be OJ Simpson?' asks Glenn Beck.

:lol::lol::lol: Palin has never appealed to thumbsuckers--they're typically more interested in who the top vampire is--:lol::lol:

Nope.........that's not quite it either, as anyone who is interested in Palin isn't interested in having their neck sucked.........

Think a bit lower..............

I give Palin until June 2010 before the Wasilla Chihuahua is irrelevant, and heading fast for obscurity.

By the way, now she's offering to endorse anyone who would like her help. Personally? I think she's toxic, and hope that lots of Republicans will ask her to campaign for them.

Remember New York 23?

Palin campaigning for the Republicans would probably be the best thing the Dems could hope for concerning the 2010 elections.

If she helps, the Dems will win in landslide results.

beck-racist_poll.JPG

'Do you believe Tiger Woods may actually be OJ Simpson?' asks Glenn Beck.

What a country we would have if Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck were running it. Now that would definitely be interesting to watch.

Thankfully we have the best and the brightest (at least as far as Dems are concerned) in the White House right now

Stand up, Chuck!

Chuck, did you know that right below your wheelchair the Earth is heated to millions of degrees?

What a country we would have if Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck were running it. Now that would definitely be interesting to watch.

Yeah.......interesting............

You know, the Chinese had a saying "may you live in interesting times".

It was used more often as a curse than a compliment. If Palin and Blech become the leaders of this country, then I think that what you saw on Saturday Night Live's skit would come true.

Interestingly enough, the tv show "Supernatural" said the same thing.......if Palin becomes president, the world is fucked.

Forum List

Back