Sarah Palin says she would consider a Palin-Beck ticket in 2012

drive-by, do you think Glenn will be able to cry his way into the voters hearts and minds?

Common sense goes a long ways, Canuck....especially after people are catching on with how they were duped by this administration....and the last administration. They are finding out just how expensive it has become.

So are you saying Americans will vote for a Palin-Beck ticket?

That's not what I said, I said they would go with common sense. Palin-Beck is a joke, and should be taken as such.

"I’m entertained (That's quite stupid) and sometimes a little angry when I see this constant, vicious attacks by people on the left. I’ve never seen anything like it in all the years that I’ve been in politics, the viciousness and the personalization of the attacks on Sarah Palin."
-- John McCain, who's mental problems prevent his memory from working, Link
"The reason Chelsea Clinton is so ugly is because Janet Reno is her father."
-- John McCain, heartless whore, launching a slur against a child to make a crowd laugh

beck-no-way.jpg

"Beck-Palin, I’ll consider. But Palin-Beck? Come on! She’d be yapping or something, and I’d say, 'I'm sorry, why am I hearing your voice? I’m not in the kitchen.' "
-- Glenn Beck, telling Palin that she belongs in the damn kitchen, Link

"I’m entertained (That's quite stupid) and sometimes a little angry when I see this constant, vicious attacks by people on the left. I’ve never seen anything like it in all the years that I’ve been in politics, the viciousness and the personalization of the attacks on Sarah Palin."
-- John McCain, who's mental problems prevent his memory from working, Link
"The reason Chelsea Clinton is so ugly is because Janet Reno is her father."
-- John McCain, heartless whore, launching a slur against a child to make a crowd laugh

Out trolling again, Canuck?

I have to speak up and express how totally speechless this leaves me. Did she (or he) really say this? I absolutely cannot believe it. It HAS to be a joke.

you're opinion is very important to me Ass Meister so stay....please!

Go fuck yourself. You right wing pussies post shit every goddamn day as if your pussies are bleeding like a super soaker shoots. If you don't like what is posted in the OP then GTFO and go make another Birth Certificate thread.

poor picked on librus,, want some cheese wit yer whine?

Nodog, it's no joke.....I thought it was and then it checked out.

birther_victory.jpg

"Glenn Beck is a ticking time bomb, and one day he's going to explode in the face of Roger Ailes, and they're going to be sorry they gave him that television show."
-- Bill Press, Link

Forum List

Back