Sarah Palin Proves Martin Bashir Right

Yanno........................I've spent 20 years in the U.S. Navy defending the rights of the citizens of this country.

I understand what free speech is about.

You have the right to say whatever intolerant crap you feel is important to you, and I (as a fellow American citizen, who also has free speech) have the right to respond to your comments.

If you want to be a racist, homophobic bigot, feel free to express your views. However, understand that I as a fellow citizen who also has the same rights of free speech, have the right to disagree with you.

The duck dude has expressed his views of homosexuality being bad (meaning that he's consigned them to Hell, which I thought only God had the right to do), as well as has said that he thought blacks were better under slavery (maybe he should go see the movie "12 Years a Slave"), because they never said bad things about their owners (probably because they didn't want to get beaten).

Matter of fact, he was probably around before the Civil Rights Movement, and didn't hear anything bad said about white people because they were afraid of being hung. Ever hear the song "Strange Fruit"?

Sorry, but the duck dude IS a racist and a homophobe. I hope he gets the karma he's put out returned to him in spades. I also hope he has a flack vest, because this is gonna get ugly before it gets better.

What did that Duck guy say that was racist and homophobic?

Looking around for a transcript myself:
Sarah Palin Proves Martin Bashir Right By Defending Racist Homophobe Phil Robertson

Robertson’s comments about gays to GQ are getting the bulk of the attention, “Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men,” he says. Then he paraphrases Corinthians: “Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers—they won’t inherit the kingdom of God. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s not right.”

However, his comments about race were just as bad, “I never, with my eyes, saw the mistreatment of any black person. Not once. Where we lived was all farmers. The blacks worked for the farmers. I hoed cotton with them. I’m with the blacks, because we’re white trash. We’re going across the field…. They’re singing and happy. I never heard one of them, one black person, say, ‘I tell you what: These doggone white people’—not a word!… Pre-entitlement, pre-welfare, you say: Were they happy? They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues.”

Assuming that's accurate, I don't see any problem. The first is defacto Bible Scripture, the second sounds fine to me. Even mentally switched 'black' with 'Jew' to see if I'd be offended and I wasn't. I think this is all a PC much ado about nothing moment.
Thanks, I saw nothing racist in his comment. Just the mere mention of race isn't racist. However if you're trying to make a political statement like the op and other liberals are doing, his comment could be stretched out to appear racist. But they'll have to really stretch this one.

Yanno........................I've spent 20 years in the U.S. Navy defending the rights of the citizens of this country.

You have the right to say whatever intolerant crap you feel is important to you, and I (as a fellow American citizen, who also has free speech) have the right to respond to your comments.

If you want to be a racist, homophobic bigot, feel free to express your views. However, understand that I as a fellow citizen who also has the same rights of free speech, have the right to disagree with you.

The duck dude has expressed his views of homosexuality being bad (meaning that he's consigned them to Hell, which I thought only God had the right to do), as well as has said that he thought blacks were better under slavery (maybe he should go see the movie "12 Years a Slave"), because they never said bad things about their owners (probably because they didn't want to get beaten).

Matter of fact, he was probably around before the Civil Rights Movement, and didn't hear anything bad said about white people because they were afraid of being hung. Ever hear the song "Strange Fruit"?

Sorry, but the duck dude IS a racist and a homophobe. I hope he gets the karma he's put out returned to him in spades. I also hope he has a flack vest, because this is gonna get ugly before it gets better.

The only rights you want to protect and feel comfortable in doing is protecting those rights that only fit your political view.

Sorry back atcha but he didn't say either of those things and specifically stated that it was God's job to judge; not his. He made it very clear that what he had to say was his opinion. Feel free to provide an actual quote if you disagree.

So what you've been in the Navy 20 years

We've seen your ugly posting on Palin where you've called her stupid bitch, and a few other choice names

so sit down no one care's about your right to Respond or your bragging about defending us and our Freedoms of speech

Military or not I have no respect for someone who calls a woman candidate for Vice President vulgar names

Last edited:
I've been funeral hopping. Again. Tough year. :(

Just tell me, what did the duck guy say that was homophobic and racist?

Oh. I am sorry. My condolences.

Before giving your condolences, you might want to see how many posts he's posted in the last 30 days.

Yes, being on here is a diversion and some days all I can manage.

You might want to do a little reading before opening your mouth and confirming you're an idiot.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/296502-death-sucks-3.html -- posts #1, #22, #38.

She didn't scream over Phils getting fired...She was talking about his and ours freedoms of speech

And she never called for that vile pos (Bashir) man to be fired either, after he said she should have her mouth shit in and piss in her eye.... you're just hateful little person who lets some hate site on the web lead you around by the nose

there isn't anything honorable about this thread you brought here

What caused bashir to go off was that Sarah Palin described obamacare as economic slavery. She used the word slavery without permission and appropriate liberal blessing.

She used the word slavery.

So? Uncle Joe said Republicans were going to "put ya'll back in chains" (referring to slavery). Don't recall the left screaming about that.

What caused bashir to go off was that Sarah Palin described obamacare as economic slavery. She used the word slavery without permission and appropriate liberal blessing.

So? Uncle Joe said Republicans were going to "put ya'll back in chains" (referring to slavery). Don't recall the left screaming about that.

Not to mention crazy Joe has his history ass backward........

She didn't scream over Phils getting fired...She was talking about his and ours freedoms of speech

And she never called for that vile pos (Bashir) man to be fired either, after he said she should have her mouth shit in and piss in her eye.... you're just hateful little person who lets some hate site on the web lead you around by the nose

there isn't anything honorable about this thread you brought here

Are you being serious? You are an idiot.

142130_600.jpg

Last edited:
Liberals, children in adult bodies full of nothing but hate

not pretty human beings

But the point is that hypocrite Palin screams when Robertson get's axed for first amendment rights (even though he was in breach of contract) but nothing when Bashir states his first amendment rights and gets axed (who wasn't in breach of contract).

The point is, he didn't breach his contract. He paraphrased a scripture and then he put himself on a lower level than blacks. Not seeing a breach.

How do you know he didn't breach his contract? Major corporations like Hearst and Disney–ABC Television Group who own A&E, don't do things like this unless they have solid ground. There's a group of Harvard trained Attorneys making sure of that.

FYI: Every personal business contract (especially entertainment) has morals clauses. If you don't believe that, ask Charlie Sheen.

But the point is that hypocrite Palin screams when Robertson get's axed for first amendment rights (even though he was in breach of contract) but nothing when Bashir states his first amendment rights and gets axed (who wasn't in breach of contract).

The point is, he didn't breach his contract. He paraphrased a scripture and then he put himself on a lower level than blacks. Not seeing a breach.

How do you know he didn't breach his contract? Major corporations like Hearst and Disney–ABC Television Group who own A&E, don't do things like this unless they have solid ground. There's a group of Harvard trained Attorneys making sure of that.

FYI: Every personal business contract (especially entertainment) has morals clauses. If you don't believe that, ask Charlie Sheen.

So quoting the Bible is breaching a contract? How do you figure?

And how do you know he breached his contract?

Forum List

Back