How Jon Stewart Turned Conservative Lies Into Groundbreaking Comedy and Enlightened a Generation

[
Just keep worshiping your NaziCon God.

What is that even supposed to mean?

images

Jon Stewart has been a highly relevant and groundbreaking comedian in America not only because of his talent. He's had the luxury of relying on the comedic talent of GOP lawmakers, pundits, and an Orwellian right-wing propaganda machine in Fox News. Like Fox, Stewart has been "fair and balanced," but with comedy and not fear mongering. He'll be greatly missed by a generation of Americans who sought refuge in his comedy, while enduring the loud and paranoid rhetoric of illegal immigrant hating Islamophobes, homophobes, racists, and war mongering chicken hawks within the right-wing of our political spectrum. For the record, Stewart and The Daily Show have also mocked Obama, Pelosi, and other liberals, which speaks volumes about not only his comedy, but also his integrity.

From the OP link.

Yeah, he "mocks" the left with kid gloves so he gives the appearance of impartiality.

If he was really impartial you would hate him. Since you are on your knees heavily blowing him as you type, we know his real political views and partiality.

How about Lewis Black?
He could do a whole Limbaugh parody thing.

Politics aside, in what way is Lewis Black funny? I watched about half of his HBO special and didn't even crack a smile.

Kathleen Madigan is a leftist nutjob, but at least funny.

Lewis Black though? Dude ain't funny.
He was excellent when doing his schtick on The Daily Show.
He did an excellent angry white man ranting.

If you get your news and political viewpoints from a comedian you're probably pretty much misinformed

If you get your news and political viewpoints from a comedian you're probably pretty much misinformed
Just dismissing it as a comedy show misses the point entirely.

Nevertheless, Daily Show viewers have been proved to be better informed than viewers of some other so-called fair and balanced serious news channels.

Except studies show that people who watch the Daily Show are actually very well informed. Fox "News" not so much STUDY Watching Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All - Business Insider

That would be all well and good if I watched Fox, I get my news from Drudge.

You're not one of those homosexuals that gets all butt hurt and follows people around comments are you? I find that annoying...and childish

Except studies show that people who watch the Daily Show are actually very well informed. Fox "News" not so much STUDY Watching Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All - Business Insider

You're not one of those homosexuals that gets all butt hurt and follows people around comments are you? I find that annoying...and childish

Did you seriously just admit in public that you get your news from Drudge?

You'll notice I posted in this thread BEFORE you did...projection perhaps?

Did you seriously just admit in public that you get your news from Drudge?

You'll notice I posted in this thread BEFORE you did...projection perhaps?

What would be wrong with Drudge? Where do you get yours? Let me guess, from MSNBC and Rachael Madcow and Tingles Matthews? Now run along, you're getting irritating

Just dismissing it as a comedy show misses the point entirely.

Nevertheless, Daily Show viewers have been proved to be better informed than viewers of some other so-called fair and balanced serious news channels.

Who proved it? Link it please

I gave you the link.

I wasn't responding to you...relax, maybe shave or something

Forum List

Back