Sarah Palin calls Barbara Bush a "Blue Blood"

chris-farley-judge.jpg

Florida%2BState%2BAttorney%2BAngela%2BCorey.jpg

a98603_look-alike_6-obama-romullan.jpg

Even as a child, Barbara Bush has the exact same lips, eyes, and steely stare as her father, Aleister Crowley. It will always come back to the eyes and how they match throughout their entire lives. Only with the finfamous are so many comps like these possible.

I used to be a devotee. Watch what you post. And I'm not kidding.

This old Crowley pic renders the best image for comparing to Barbara Bush at any age.

THANK YOU! I love urban legends! I have never heard of this Barbara Bush/Aleister Crowley bit.

The Bush/Crowley paternity story apparently came from writer, Frank Harris. Maybe out of political correctness Harris left it out of his published volumes and whomever published the fifth volume included this whopper that modern day sleuthing has confirmed as a definite possibility.

Harris became an American citizen in April, 1921. In 1922 he travelled to Berlin to publish his best-known work, his autobiography My Life and Loves (published in four volumes, 1922–1927). It is notorious for its graphic descriptions of Harris' purported sexual encounters and for its exaggeration of the scope of his adventures and his role in history. A fifth volume, supposedly taken from his notes but of doubtful provenance, was published in 1954, long after his death.

Frank Harris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by a moderator:
The Bush/Crowley paternity story apparently came from writer, Frank Harris. Maybe out of political correctness Harris left it out of his published volumes and whomever published the fifth volume included this whopper that modern day sleuthing has confirmed as a definite possibility.

Harris became an American citizen in April, 1921. In 1922 he travelled to Berlin to publish his best-known work, his autobiography My Life and Loves (published in four volumes, 1922–1927). It is notorious for its graphic descriptions of Harris' purported sexual encounters and for its exaggeration of the scope of his adventures and his role in history. A fifth volume, supposedly taken from his notes but of doubtful provenance, was published in 1954, long after his death.

Frank Harris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntqz_NFiX_o&feature=player_detailpage

The Godzilla sank the Titanic story apparently came from writer, Frank Harris. Maybe out of political correctness Harris left it out of his published volumes and whomever published the fifth volume included this whopper that modern day sleuthing has confirmed as a definite possibility.

Titanic.jpg

Gee look, yet another Palin thread started by a hateful shitbag librul.

Palin is a moron; and in a sense, conservatives deserve the boon that is Palin for elevating her. But the irony is liberals have many prominent leaders who are just as stupid. So...what's the point of calling out her lack of intelligence? It's just a distraction. Liberals aren't worried about eradicating their own stupid leaders.

Gee look, yet another Palin thread started by a hateful shitbag librul.

Palin is a moron; and in a sense, conservatives deserve the boon that is Palin for elevating her. But the irony is liberals have many prominent leaders who are just as stupid. So...what's the point of calling out her lack of intelligence? It's just a distraction. Liberals aren't worried about eradicating their own stupid leaders.

Basically I agree, but who on the left is as actually dumb as Palin? I mean palin is constantly idiotic, not just a one time flub.

The Left has people who occasionally say things that have me scratching my head, but Palin is an actual idiot (I have to give her props for this), But she knows how to milk money out of her rubes. She knows idiots love hearing certain things and that is how she is banking. Thank God she quit and THANK GOD she was never the vice president of the United States. Imagine if they actually won! :eek:

palin-tv-invu-cp-250-5879035.jpg

Forum List

Back