Sarah Palin calls Barbara Bush a "Blue Blood"

Imagine! If the haters no longer had Governor Palin to insult they might devour their own children. A powerful protector of innocent children, therefore, is Ms. Palin!

SHE IS NOT A FUCKING GOVERNOR, SHE QUIT. Or are you being a troll again?

Imagine! If the haters no longer had Governor Palin to insult they might devour their own children. A powerful protector of innocent children, therefore, is Ms. Palin!

Nay, just showing the respect most people would show in speaking of President Washington. Or even (chuckling...) "President" Carter.

Basically I agree, but who on the left is as actually dumb as Palin? I mean palin is constantly idiotic, not just a one time flub.

If you have to ask, you're either not paying attention or are in extreme denial. Being the leftist cheerleader that you are, we know the answer to that scenario.

I get so sick about hearing Sarah Palin on TV. She is as dumb as a bucket of rocks!! I used to watch Hannity alot but he started having her on his show so much I had to turn him off. When Obama and McCain were choosing their running mates, I told my sister the election was over when McCain picked Palin. I knew right then Obama had won. I had to force myself to vote at the last minute because I did not want to vote for a old man and a dumb woman. I could not imagine him dying and Palin becoming Pres. but I sure did not want Obama in the White House so I voted for McCain. Last time I did not vote because I could not vote for Obama or Romney. Seems we don't have much of a choice anymore. It's a shame!! All the people in America and we can't find one decent person to run for President. Palin is a beauty gueen. She is Not a politician. She could not even finish her term as Governor. She is not a Governor and I get sick of the folks like Hannity calling her Governor. My cousin lives in Alaska and he said Palin had done nothing to help them. I hope and pray that the next election will bring out better candidates but I'm not counting on that. It hurts me to not be able to vote!! I want to exercise my right to vote but with the candidates showing up I just have no other choice. America needs some more prayer warriors to get this country back on the right track!!

I get so sick about hearing Sarah Palin on TV. She is as dumb as a bucket of rocks!! I used to watch Hannity alot but he started having her on his show so much I had to turn him off. When Obama and McCain were choosing their running mates, I told my sister the election was over when McCain picked Palin. I knew right then Obama had won. I had to force myself to vote at the last minute because I did not want to vote for a old man and a dumb woman. I could not imagine him dying and Palin becoming Pres. but I sure did not want Obama in the White House so I voted for McCain. Last time I did not vote because I could not vote for Obama or Romney. Seems we don't have much of a choice anymore. It's a shame!! All the people in America and we can't find one decent person to run for President. Palin is a beauty gueen. She is Not a politician. She could not even finish her term as Governor. She is not a Governor and I get sick of the folks like Hannity calling her Governor. My cousin lives in Alaska and he said Palin had done nothing to help them. I hope and pray that the next election will bring out better candidates but I'm not counting on that. It hurts me to not be able to vote!! I want to exercise my right to vote but with the candidates showing up I just have no other choice. America needs some more prayer warriors to get this country back on the right track!!

I don't know why you would vote for McCain and not Romney? He's supposed to be better?

Romney is not the visionary that Ron Paul is; but within the scope of keeping with the corrupted system, you maybe couldn't ask for a better option than Romney.

I do agree that Palin is a terrible watch. I watched her many times and not once did she say anything that was truly enlightening. She follows a boring template of coined conservative talking points. She's a phony.

Nay, just showing the respect most people would show in speaking of President Washington. Or even (chuckling...) "President" Carter.

ummm..... except that they served out their terms :eusa_whistle:

Here is yet another perfect match harking back to the early 60's. Dorothy was born in 59, making Barbara around 38 years old.

I don't know why you would vote for McCain and not Romney? He's supposed to be better?

Romney is not the visionary that Ron Paul is; but within the scope of keeping with the corrupted system, you maybe couldn't ask for a better option than Romney.

I do agree that Palin is a terrible watch. I watched her many times and not once did she say anything that was truly enlightening. She follows a boring template of coined conservative talking points. She's a phony.

Could not vote for a Mormon.

That seems rather lame. What's so bad about Mormons? They tend to be people of principles who seek to be good in the world. And unlike Obama, Romney actually lives his official faith. So, as far as I'm concerned, that's plus one for Romney.

Palin without a doubt hurt McCain badly with her idiotic interviews, there is no denying it. I'm sure she is a good person but I don't want her in charge of anything.

ANY Christian who questions another Christian's religion is a hypocrite and a bigot.

Congrats.

Two major self-outings in one post is quite an achievement!

:lol:

That seems rather lame. What's so bad about Mormons? They tend to be people of principles who seek to be good in the world. And unlike Obama, Romney actually lives his official faith. So, as far as I'm concerned, that's plus one for Romney.

And plus one for you as well!

:)

ummm..... except that they served out their terms :eusa_whistle:

President Nixon

President Lincoln

President Kennedy

None of the above served out their terms.

:eusa_whistle:

See how that works?

I did not say Romney was a bad person. I don't know him personally. I just don't agree with his beliefs and that is important to me.

Palin without a doubt hurt McCain badly with her idiotic interviews, there is no denying it. I'm sure she is a good person but I don't want her in charge of anything.

She brought McCain into contention and then lost it on the Curic interview; at least that's conventional logic. I wouldn't preach that as an absolute truth.
And Palin's alleged incompetence would not be worse than Obama's destruction of the system.

I did not say Romney was a bad person. I don't know him personally. I just don't agree with his beliefs and that is important to me.

One's spiritual beliefs are one's spiritual beliefs. His beliefs are not adversely affecting you. He was prepared to do the job. That's what matters.

She brought McCain into contention and then lost it on the Curic interview; at least that's conventional logic. I wouldn't preach that as an absolute truth.
And Palin's alleged incompetence would not be worse than Obama's destruction of the system.

The interviews speak for themselves. There is a reason she is now a pundit and not a serious candidate for office.

The interviews speak for themselves. There is a reason she is now a pundit and not a serious candidate for office.

Obama came off as a blundering idiot in the first 2012 debate. Your logic is far from infallible.

Forum List

Back