Sarah Palin Buys Her Own Book, $63,000 Worth

It's so funny watching the left flip out over Private Citizens..

First Rush, now Palin, Beck, etc..some need to get to a LIFE.:cuckoo:

is John Edwards a private citizen now?

At least John Edwards has done something worthy of 'flipping out' over. Too bad it took the media years to tell his sad pathetic story. I'm sure he'll write a book telling us all how he was victimized and you'll be the first in line for an autographed copy. :cuckoo:

Palin should be praised rather than reviled........

I mean, she's brought down, and fractured, the GOP almost singlehandedly.

LOL, Palin brought down the Gop.

now that's a new one and a laugh riot to boot.

Well, considering that the GOP was strong and whole up until the election, and when Palin started to have problems with McCain, well.......the result was the tea parties.

Shit......do you not remember New York? How fucking stupid are you Stephanie?

Well, considering that the GOP was strong and whole up until the election, and when Palin started to have problems with McCain, well.......the result was the tea parties.

Shit......do you not remember New York? How fucking stupid are you Stephanie?

LOL, evidently I'm not as stupid as you.
spreading the bullshit that Palin brought down the Gop..
And here I thought it was because of Booooooooosh.:lol:

It's so funny watching the left flip out over Private Citizens..

First Rush, now Palin, Beck, etc..some need to get to a LIFE.:cuckoo:

is John Edwards a private citizen now?

At least John Edwards has done something worthy of 'flipping out' over. Too bad it took the media years to tell his sad pathetic story. I'm sure he'll write a book telling us all how he was victimized and you'll be the first in line for an autographed copy. :cuckoo:

did John Edwards quit on the people of N. Carolina? did John Edwards ruin a running mates chance at the presidency? has John Edwards used his kids to score cheap political points? no - but he was a scumbag to his wife.

Copy%20of%20_palin_gives_birth_to_a_son.jpg

Palin goes after Emanuel on 'retarded' slur
Politico (blog) - ‎2-2-10
On Facebook, Sarah Palin launched today an unusual, personal attack on the chief of staff in response to a report that he'd dismissed progressives' attempts

Sarah Palin has found a down-low way to stay atop the bestsellers' chart: she's quietly using her political action committee to buy up copies of her memoir.

I thought enough right-wing groups bought copies in bulk to pump the sales up so she looked popular?

And looky ... ANOTHER Palin thread. :cuckoo:

But they are always so creative and unique gunny :lol:

These threads always remind me of charlie brown

womp womp womp womp womp womp womp.

Was just recalling someone thinking I should have a forum for Obama bashing threads when he hasn't got a tenth the stupid Palin threads.

OH NOES,, ANOTHER LIBTARDS POSTS A BASH SARAH PALIN THREAD, WHY DON'T YOU POST A BASH FOX NEWS THREAD, WE ARE SHOR OF BASH FOX NEWS THREADS AROUND HERE,, OR MAYBE ANOTHER BASH BANKS THREAD,, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back