Sarah Palin Buys Her Own Book, $63,000 Worth

So Fox hired her to a multi year mega contract because the left cares about her.
Sure, right.

This would be the same Fox that hires that pimple Hannity, right? I'm sorry ... miss the past Presidential election? She can't carry conservatives across the board. Neither can the Libservative McCain.

Next time maybe we the f-ing people should get to choose our candidates instead of the sheeple allowing the MSM to do it?

So Fox hired her to a multi year mega contract because the left cares about her.
Sure, right.

Take a good look at this board. Go search Palin. Tell me how many threads there are and out of that number, how many on the right started them.

The leftwing smear machine is alive and well at USMB.

I think Bill O'Reilly and Glen Beck are gonna run.. :eusa_angel:

then you will have to quadruplezilliontrilliongaddillion the space for leftist bitching on this board.

Sure, right.

This would be the same Fox that hires that pimple Hannity, right? I'm sorry ... miss the past Presidential election? She can't carry conservatives across the board. Neither can the Libservative McCain.

Next time maybe we the f-ing people should get to choose our candidates instead of the sheeple allowing the MSM to do it?[/QUOTE]

In 2000 I voted for the Libertarian Candidate just for that reason. I refuse to be lead around by a bunch of talking heads

is John Edwards a private citizen now?

At least John Edwards has done something worthy of 'flipping out' over. Too bad it took the media years to tell his sad pathetic story. I'm sure he'll write a book telling us all how he was victimized and you'll be the first in line for an autographed copy. :cuckoo:

did John Edwards quit on the people of N. Carolina? did John Edwards ruin a running mates chance at the presidency? has John Edwards used his kids to score cheap political points? no - but he was a scumbag to his wife.

Don't forget. He mentioned Dick Cheney's gay daughter in a VP debate.

It's so funny watching the left flip out over Private Citizens..

First Rush, now Palin, Beck, etc..some need to get to a LIFE.:cuckoo:

Like Edwards, Like Bill Clinton, Like Jimmy Carter, oh dear. NO ONE has a life. :eusa_whistle:

Like who cares about any of them washed out lowlife politicians.
Like we have enough ammo with this scummy bunch of Progressives running the white house to talk about DAILY.:lol:

It's so funny watching the left flip out over Private Citizens..

First Rush, now Palin, Beck, etc..some need to get to a LIFE.:cuckoo:

Like Edwards, Like Bill Clinton, Like Jimmy Carter, oh dear. NO ONE has a life. :eusa_whistle:

Like we have enough ammo with this scummy bunch of Progressives running the white house to talk about DAILY.:lol:

OK, so there will be no threads about them ever again. Can I save this post of yours?

Sure, right.

Next time maybe we the f-ing people should get to choose our candidates instead of the sheeple allowing the MSM to do it?[/QUOTE]

In 2000 I voted for the Libertarian Candidate just for that reason. I refuse to be lead around by a bunch of talking heads

You SO hosed the quote function, dude.:lol:

OK, so there will be no threads about them ever again. Can I save this post of yours?

do whatever blows your skirt up, you don't see me posting about them. If they fell off the face of the earth, I wouldn't care.

Next time maybe we the f-ing people should get to choose our candidates instead of the sheeple allowing the MSM to do it?

You SO hosed the quote function, dude.:lol:

i fixed it. can I be a mod now :lol:

do whatever blows your skirt up, you don't see me posting about them. If they fell off the face of the earth, I wouldn't care.

Not only does the left beat dead horses, they tell you what you believe too. You're not getting along with the program ... :lol:

Palin has more heart in her little finger than both the cold robots known as the Frist Lady and the President have in their entire bodies.

At least Palin loves her country.

Last edited:
Palin has more heart in her little finger than both the cold robots known as the Frist Lady and the President have in their entire bodies.

Hardly.

She didn't even have the balls to finish her term as governor.

Forum List

Back