Sarah Palin Buys Her Own Book, $63,000 Worth

:
Tell me WJ do you think it is ETHICAL to buy your OWN book with PAC funds KNOWING that you will make a commision off the sale?
Seriously buddy, you guys and your incessent whining about Palin is just plain comical.

I mean, I understand why. There is a hell of alot of people out there agreeing with her message about now, Partcularly after watching this boneheaded moron in the oval office (when he's ACTUALLY there) piss this country right down the fucking toilet!

What's next buddy?.....Is Chris Mathews going to break in with "URGENT NEWS" about some anonymous source confirming that Palin took a shit, and there happened to be a kernal o' corn stuck to it, And it was white corn, not yellow?

Yeah, it'll happen. And then we get to listen to you guys running around tearing your hair out, screaming (in that patended shrill, whiney, liberal way):

"Oh lordy, lordy , lordy. God help us, oh lordy, lordy, lordy. Palin took a shit!, and there was a corn stuck to it. Oh god. oh lordy. HELP US, oh' lordy. And it wasn't yellow corn, it was white corn. Oh lordy, what's she got against yellow corn oh lordy, lordy!...THAT RACIST BITCH!..... Oh lordy she likes white corn, oh lordy. She's a white supremacist, oh god, oh lordy....OOOOOOOHHHHHHH THE HUUUUMANITY!":ack-1::eusa_pray:

Yep good buddy, that's just about the way it is!

Last edited:
Come on my good man I am just asking you if you think it is ETHICAL! You can answer HONESTLY and not look like a LIB I PROMISE!

I've not seen ONE shred of evidence to support anything wrong was done. So my honest opinion is that it doesn't throw a wrench in my spokes whatsoever.

Get back to me with some ACTUAL facts of wrongdoing, and we'll talk!

You know........I'm actually gonna watch MSNBC's coverage with Ed Schultz tonight when they broadcast Sarah Palin and her teabagging speech.

Should be even better than Comedy Central!

You know........I'm actually gonna watch MSNBC's coverage with Ed Schultz tonight when they broadcast Sarah Palin and her teabagging speech.

Should be even better than Comedy Central!

Are they really going to televise it live?

Palin nailed the lil' incompetent clown.

Hit the ball out of the fucking park!

And, as usual, the liberal moonbats are going friggin' bonkers!

How dare she hammer their beloved messiah!

LMAO!

It's like she said, he WILL NOT be re-elected!

You had a bad night all the way around, cold buddy!

The Lakers whooped your Blazers on their HOME COURT and, Palin whooped your beloved messiahs ass, BIG TIME!

Bad night in liberal moonbatland indeed!

LMAO!

Come on my good man I am just asking you if you think it is ETHICAL! You can answer HONESTLY and not look like a LIB I PROMISE!

You know he cannot do that any more than a fly can ignore feces. You are assuming that "your good man" knows the difference between a truth and a lie. Or cares.
A few facts from your dumb ass would suffice, also!

[SIZE=+1]Palin Writing on her Hand[/SIZE]
palin-hand-notes.jpg

Link Excerpt:
Close inspection of a photo of Sarah Palin, during a speech in which she mocked Obama for his use of a teleprompter, reveals several notes written on her left hand. The words "Energy", "Tax" and "Lift American Spirits" are clearly visible. Sarah Palin knew that speech like the back of her hand. The Q&A answers, however, were on the front of her hand. Or so it appeared. During the Q&A following her speech at the Tea Party Convention, Ms. Palin appeared to read from her hand in answering. (See [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOvQCkrm3Sg&feature=player_embedded"]Video[/ame])

palin-hand-puppet.jpg

I bet that speech just took Jesters breath away!

Forum List

Back