Sarah Palin Blasts Obama Book Tying Her to 'Anti-Intellectuals,' Says GOP Dislikes Trump, 'Never Liked Me'

She was never bright in the brain and pushed birtherism, which was highly anti-intellectual.
She became governor of Alaska. What have you accomplished, shit for brains?

Only psuedo intellectuals claim that there's no question about where Obama was born. He himself put the issue in doubt by publishing a book that says he was born in Kenya on the cover.

As usual, everything the TDS moron says is based on his own baseless prejudices and not facts.

I'm not a politician but she could never successfully serve 20 years of military service and deploy frequently like I have
you probably cooked hot dogs and got a dishonorable for being gay
....where did you serve? what unit? hard to believe because you HATE America

I was an Air Force officer and I served my country for 20 years, started off as enlisted first. Why are you sounding so mad? Palin is too dumb and ditsy to ever make it in the Air Force, we have the smartest people of all the branches of service.
''sounding mad'''!!!???? -----hahahahhah..I'm LAUGHING at your bullshit

We really dodged a bullet when that crazy bitch was first laughed off the political stage, didn't we?
She would have been a much better president than obama------------she atleast successfully ran Alaska---which is far more than terrorist loving bribe taking Obama administration did now isn't it. Keeping Mccain was good---Palin would have been more entertaining and less corrupt than obama and crew.

That goofy idiot didn't run Alaska. She happened to be there when a couple good things happened.
She ran alaska successfully which till this day is more accomplishment than Obama ever did now isn't it.

She ran an arctic tundra that people get paid to actually live in.

She was never bright in the brain and pushed birtherism, which was highly anti-intellectual.

Only psuedo intellectuals claim that there's no question about where Obama was born. He himself put the issue in doubt by publishing a book that says he was born in Kenya on the cover.

As usual, everything the TDS moron says is based on his own baseless prejudices and not facts.

I'm not a politician but she could never successfully serve 20 years of military service and deploy frequently like I have

I was an Air Force officer and I served my country for 20 years, started off as enlisted first. Why are you sounding so mad? Palin is too dumb and ditsy to ever make it in the Air Force, we have the smartest people of all the branches of service.

You laugh to yourself all the time, mental case.

We really dodged a bullet when that crazy bitch was first laughed off the political stage, didn't we?

John McCain was going to be the first vote for president I'd ever made. Then he picked this dumb brick of shit, and I didn't vote at all. I'd venture a guess McCain would have beaten Obama had he picked a better running mate.
Obama was preferable to that idiot warmongerer McCaim

We all know you voted for McCain. Don't pretend you didn't.

hahhahahahahhahahahHAHAHH
I Love IT!!!!! laughing and lying

WITHOUT FAIL, every time I've seen a tard here with a thread or a post about the intelligence of others, which is to say most every tard post, it ends up being from a person in no position to be attacking the smarts of others!

Long ago I realized the reason for this is to discredit the messenger in their own minds to relieve them of the fact that they seldom ever have any real argument or proof which shows the other person wrong so they can avoid getting into a real conversation about facts because they simply have none.

Obama should go home and live his life and keep his big fat yap shut -- -- his claim of "anti-intellectuals" is just more left-wing snobbery to equate patriotism and country values with a lack of education.

I learned a long time ago that some of the most educated people in this world cause some of our biggest problems-- -- it wasn't some country hayseed somewhere that screwed up our national education, let our trade imbalance get trillions of dollars out of whack, or spends 5 times more money than they have to run up enormous deficits.

I caught your show...

WITHOUT FAIL, every time I've seen a tard here with a thread or a post about the intelligence of others, which is to say most every tard post, it ends up being from a person in no position to be attacking the smarts of others!

Yeah, about that......

I caught your show...

good call Unko
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

77 million people voted for a senile demented washed up political hack and they call conservatives stupid. Lol.

...she doesn't even know geography

How do you know?

Call it a hunch ;)

What hunch?
1605389436550.png

...coming from you?
:laughing0301:

I believe in science and the truth, not conspiracy theories like you ape right wingers
I saw a photograph of W. and wife. Clinton and wife and Obama and wife together. In that photograph, Michelle was the tallest and most physical.
and?

Who are your go to R's, bass? You said you were a republican like jakey?

I'm a true conservative, never said I was a Republican, I have no party affiliation.

Forum List

Back