Dream Ticket! Sarah Palin says she'd consider another VP run if Trump asks her in 2024

Why would you assume that Alaska voters are too dumb to not know about a voting system they voted to approve in 2020?

Why can you not?
There is obviously a lot of resources they can depend on individually. Prog women wherever they are...the death of civilization. The resources dry up and the shit hits the fan.

Palin said Trump was among those who contacted her after Rep Don Young’s death asking if she would be willing to run for Alaska's lone House seat.

Oh honey....he thought you were worthless right after your speech promoting him in 2016. :heehee:

You mean "ranked fraud" worked as intended.

But democrats don't rig elections - MUCH.
This is the trump move.....
1662055650948.png

Why do you lie?

How is it a lie? She's Sarah Palin from the failed Tea Party days. The Tea Party that was all bark, but didn't bite when it needed to. She was popular for a short while, and then Obama got elected and she was cast into the shadow realm again. We don't need her. We need someone else. A newer name, someone who can take action and mean it.

No, I just reported you for spamming the board with videos and zero explanation. You should know that is not allowed, being a FORMER mod. Why did you get fired?
not spamming...i just post interesting videos that are on topic...if you agreed with me, you wouldn't have reported me...you're the one who should be reported for bias

How is it a lie? She's Sarah Palin from the failed Tea Party days. The Tea Party that was all bark, but didn't bite when it needed to. She was popular for a short while, and then Obama got elected and she was cast into the shadow realm again. We don't need her. We need someone else. A newer name, someone who can take action and mean it.
You figure it out! It's easy to see.

People liked her from 2008 to 2012 but now she is a has been.

People liked her from 2008 to 2012 but now she is a has been.
She had 15 years to learn. And she was screwed over in 2008 by the Prog dominated media and the Republican Party. Alaska has an election system that is skewered and pays candidates off. Corruption lives in all states. With reality we would have at least 60 Republican Senators near all the time.

Forum List

Back