Dream Ticket! Sarah Palin says she'd consider another VP run if Trump asks her in 2024

".....you faggot asshole! ...... you damn fucktard!"

The above, btw, was directed at the poster Basquebromance by the avataree dressed for the USS Minnow.
It was directed at him by one of the forum's Trump University avatarees --- (Water Sports major)--- though that detail is probably superfluous.

Nonetheless, we can observe that even though one may be a former Mod......respect for that duty does not rest easy, nor, as in this case....is it forgotten quickly. Or gently.

I suppose....tho I do not know for sure.....but, I could be persuaded that the former Mod may have chastised, corrected, or temporarily ejected the poster who now thinks that that former Mod is a 'faggot azzhole'.
(edited for decorum's sake)

Life ain't bean-bag. Feelings die hard.

Right, Gilligan?

FbmAMthVUAAkBZw

Democrats stole another election.

Prove it.
Show.
Or Go.
Are you an empty suit?
A boo-bird?
A ne-er-do-well filled with grievances?
Make us believe you are a serious man and a serious responsible participant in adult conversation.
Good luck, but......... but prove it, or go.

Prove it.
Show.
Or Go.
Are you an empty suit?
A boo-bird?
A ne-er-do-well filled with grievances?
Make us believe you are a serious man and a serious responsible participant in adult conversation.
Good luck, but......... but prove it, or go.

Sloths are not known to be clever, Chalicotherium. You well demonstrate that point.

Evidence of the ill effect of ranked ballots are well documented in this thread, but a sloth like you lacks the intellect to grasp what is in front of you.

1662123966660.png

Bull crap! Why do you make shit up as you go?
What the fuck are you yapping about?

Are you retarded?

Forum List

Back