Dream Ticket! Sarah Palin says she'd consider another VP run if Trump asks her in 2024

How is that a dream ticket? An old loud mouthed washup with a guy that is very polarizing? If Trump runs, his name alone will scare every democrat into voting. We need someone who will let democrats guard down, like Candice Owens, or something.
Palin is 58. Do you consider that old? How old are you, twelve?

What elected office has Candice Owen ever held?

Yes Otter, you are indeed stupid as a stump.

Palin made the remarks when the ordinance was made, in 2020. But between your lack of intelligence and your lack of integrity, you failed to notice that I included the date and even bolded it.
Who received the most amount of votes in the Election prior to yesterday's results?

Palin said Trump was among those who contacted her after Rep Don Young’s death asking if she would be willing to run for Alaska's lone House seat.

I believe that was her plan, but it hinged on winning the special election, serving a half term and running for VP again. Too bad.

Not at all. It is not right to hate someone, but you definitely fall into that category because you are a stupid, fucking troll. In the morning you hate Trump with every fiber of your being. By nighttime, you want him to father your baby!

You must have a real low opinion of women. Trump is absolutely repulsive.

Who received the most amount of votes in the Election prior to yesterday's results?

Hard to say - the election was adulterated by ranked-choice.

You know this is only a victory for a month - then they head do it again - only this time Palin won't have any other Republicans running against her...

Personally, I'd prefer Palin drop out and let one of the other Republicans take it - but any Republican is better than a Nazi democrat.

Hard to say - the election was adulterated by ranked-choice.

You know this is only a victory for a month - then they head do it again - only this time Palin won't have any other Republicans running against her...

Personally, I'd prefer Palin drop out and let one of the other Republicans take it - but any Republican is better than a Nazi democrat.
uncensored

Alaska held an open primary to narrow the field before the ranked choice election. Who received the most votes in that primary?

uncensored

Alaska held an open primary to narrow the field before the ranked choice election. Who received the most votes in that primary?

The Republicans - but a huge margin. But the GOP vote was split between three candidates where only a single democrat ran. This all happens again in November.

I'm thinking Mary Peltola probably shouldn't unpack...

The Republicans - but a huge margin. But the GOP vote was split between three candidates where only a single democrat ran. This all happens again in November.

I'm thinking Mary Peltola probably shouldn't unpack...
So, the Democratic candidate received the most votes in primary and the ranked choice election.

Where's the fraud?

In the process of pitting 3 republicans against each other while the democrat is protected.
Sure, but you're failing to see that Begich voters broke for Peltola in the ranked voting. They would have also broke for her in a one on one matchup.

Sure, but you're failing to see that Begich voters broke for Peltola in the ranked voting. They would have also broke for her in a one on one matchup.

Good chance they didn't know what the ranking meant. The idiocy that you must vote for every candidate - including those you oppose - ranking from most to least favored is beyond stupid.

Good chance they didn't know what the ranking meant. The idiocy that you must vote for every candidate - including those you oppose - ranking from most to least favored is beyond stupid.
Why would you assume that Alaska voters are too dumb to not know about a voting system they voted to approve in 2020?

Why can you not?

Forum List

Back