Sarah Palin Blasts Obama Book Tying Her to 'Anti-Intellectuals,' Says GOP Dislikes Trump, 'Never Liked Me'

She was never bright in the brain and pushed birtherism, which was highly anti-intellectual.
...coming from you?
:laughing0301:

I believe in science and the truth, not conspiracy theories like you ape right wingers
I saw a photograph of W. and wife. Clinton and wife and Obama and wife together. In that photograph, Michelle was the tallest and most physical.

She was never bright in the brain and pushed birtherism, which was highly anti-intellectual.
......yes, it's more proof Obama/the left/Dems are not only hypocrites--but also racist....I've linked many times how Obama is a racist America hater--now he provides even more proof

WATCH: A confused Joe Biden appeared to be reliving his 2012 campaign during an interview in Iowa this week, touting a current policy plan "we proposed ... the President and I." https://dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7640737/Joe-Biden-boasts-Iowa-tax-credits-president-want-suggests-hes-VP.html
We really dodged a bullet when that crazy bitch was first laughed off the political stage, didn't we?
She would have been a much better president than obama------------she atleast successfully ran Alaska---which is far more than terrorist loving bribe taking Obama administration did now isn't it. Keeping Mccain was good---Palin would have been more entertaining and less corrupt than obama and crew.

That goofy idiot didn't run Alaska. She happened to be there when a couple good things happened.
Yes, she did run Alaska. She was the governor. What "couple of good things" are you referring to?

It’s not just Palin, the GOP as a whole is hostile to facts, the truth, and science in general.

From the right’s wrongheaded opposition to the fact of climate change to conservatives' unwarranted resistance to the COVID-19 health and safety guidelines.

We know if one has a dangly bit he's a male.... good grief Jones nobody listens to your garbage

It’s not just Palin, the GOP as a whole is hostile to facts, the truth, and science in general.

From the right’s wrongheaded opposition to the fact of climate change to conservatives' unwarranted resistance to the COVID-19 health and safety guidelines.
ROFL! Marxism is the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the world, and you accuse conservatives of being hostile to facts?

Tell us, swami, where has Marxism ever worked.

I believe in science and the truth, not conspiracy theories like you ape right wingers
How's that Russian Conspiracy campaign coming along for you?
Has Bob Mueller been heard from recently? Adam Schiff? James Comey?

No. You don't buy into bullshit conspiracy hocus pocus. Noooo...not you!

We really dodged a bullet when that crazy bitch was first laughed off the political stage, didn't we?

John McCain was going to be the first vote for president I'd ever made. Then he picked this dumb brick of shit, and I didn't vote at all. I'd venture a guess McCain would have beaten Obama had he picked a better running mate.
Obama was preferable to that idiot warmongerer McCaim

She became governor of Alaska. What have you accomplished, shit for brains?

Only psuedo intellectuals claim that there's no question about where Obama was born. He himself put the issue in doubt by publishing a book that says he was born in Kenya on the cover.

As usual, everything the TDS moron says is based on his own baseless prejudices and not facts.

I'm not a politician but she could never successfully serve 20 years of military service and deploy frequently like I have

Only psuedo intellectuals claim that there's no question about where Obama was born. He himself put the issue in doubt by publishing a book that says he was born in Kenya on the cover.

As usual, everything the TDS moron says is based on his own baseless prejudices and not facts.

I'm not a politician but she could never successfully serve 20 years of military service and deploy frequently like I have
you probably cooked hot dogs and got a dishonorable for being gay
....where did you serve? what unit? hard to believe because you HATE America

ROFL! She could easily have done that. You're a dumbass who thinks he's a rocket scientist because he can march and shoot a gun.

LOVE this quote - Poor Sarah and RUDY - Trying to remain relevant after they were laughed out of town. :laugh2:

“Through Palin, it seemed as if the dark spirits that had long been lurking on the edges of the modern Republican Party — xenophobia, anti intellectualism, paranoid conspiracy theories, an antipathy toward Black and brown folks — were finding their way to center stage," Obama wrote in his memoir, “A Promised Land,” a copy of which was obtained by CNN.

"I'd like to think that given the chance to do it over again, [McCain] might have chosen differently," Obama added. "I believe he really did put his country first."

I was an Air Force officer and I served my country for 20 years, started off as enlisted first. Why are you sounding so mad? Palin is too dumb and ditsy to ever make it in the Air Force, we have the smartest people of all the branches of service.

She would have been a much better president than obama------------she atleast successfully ran Alaska---which is far more than terrorist loving bribe taking Obama administration did now isn't it. Keeping Mccain was good---Palin would have been more entertaining and less corrupt than obama and crew.

That goofy idiot didn't run Alaska. She happened to be there when a couple good things happened.
She ran alaska successfully which till this day is more accomplishment than Obama ever did now isn't it.

ROFL! She could easily have done that. You're a dumbass who thinks he's a rocket scientist because he can march and shoot a gun.

STHU she wouldn't last a day in the AF period, she doesn't even know geography

I was an Air Force officer and I served my country for 20 years, started off as enlisted first. Why are you sounding so mad? Palin is too dumb and ditsy to ever make it in the Air Force, we have the smartest people of all the branches of service.
..Harris and Biden are a LOT dumber than Palin ....what was your MOS?
..well, you are not one of the smartest--that's for sure

...coming from you?
:laughing0301:

You don't believe in science. When does a human embryo become human?

STHU she wouldn't last a day in the AF period, she doesn't even know geography
Obama thinks the USA has 57 states.

Forum List

Back